3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A.R.T.E.M. 22.10.19 11:11 am

What costume is the best in the game? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

All say that SEVA,but the developers say that the exoskeleton,but it does not protect from radiation,but other woodpeckers saying that the SKAT 9M, but it is hard to find. Must sort this out.
234 Comments
Sort by:
S
S.ta.l.k.e.r 22.10.19

And in my opinion the best, this is the costume of the Stalker-the usual. The Stalker is not a walking tank. I'm here all the game normally going through SUPPORT AND THEN YOU STALKERY OR WHO???....

S
Storminder 22.10.19

For me it Ekzoskelet +2 crystal(one nahoditsa in X18, the other gives Scrooge for killing the bloodsuckers in the village)+1лунный ball(wild territory) + one spring(+30 shock - protects from the funnel, jumping and carousel can be found on the tower in the same devine) + battery(protects against electroshok of nahoditsa in the Agricultural industry in the swamp or at the dump near the entrance to the wild territory) and all.. well the storm(the hardened stalkers)+ Vintorez(based on freedom) + cartridges))))))))))))) + The soul(at the dump for the Parking of abandoned vehicles for a carousel) to keep in invertere just in case pharmacies run out of + mica(in the wild territory in the hangar, near the tower, where there is a mercenary) if the bandage is over

[
[LP]phoenix 22.10.19

For me as SEVA on all occasions: and from radiation, and from bullets saves, and looks COOL

S
Shlygin 22.10.19

My opinion of Seva,PSZ-9мд Universal protection" and SKAT-9/10

a
andrew7576 22.10.19

ekzoskelet

M
MC Kebab 22.10.19

Each of these costumes are good in their own way.Sowing good protection from the effects of anomalies and radiation, and Exo - from bullets and explosions.If they cross, you get the perfect costume.

M
Marcus01 22.10.19

Anomalixx
The perfect costume called SKAT-9.

D
Demolition94 22.10.19

The Scud is more emphasis still on the bullet resistance.

P
Paulyus 22.10.19

Exoskeleton and even art vs anomalies to hang, so all buit-in super

D
Demolition94 22.10.19

In copy can not be run. EXA - for the militants.

h
heX-0-Gen 22.10.19

CEBA 4ever

G
GranD AssAssiN 22.10.19

In the original STALKER better to carry PLANTING. It lightweight and bullet good saves, but in STALKER the Wishmaster a bartender is Eksik Night, but he immediately replaces and PLANTING (well, if a bit anti-radiation artifacts to hang if the barrier will presisi the rules) and a simple exoskeleton. It can and quickly run to the guys to carry (as in an armored KAMAZ).

A
AnIr 22.10.19

In the original, of course, green scientific suit, and with the mod ekzoskelet bandit and monolith, and costume Arrow

V
Vitio-ok 22.10.19

One hundred pounds for the naked version of the green scientific suit the best, well for me of course. if not, then SOWING and dolgovtsev has a similar suit( not remember the name) they are generally of the same characteristics.

Heard the thing that if the type of lather in friends to the freedom they have, the Miser mozhnt prompt sobolowski armor. I do not know is true or not.

V
Vilandir 22.10.19

All argue and argue to no avail. And here I met the Comptroller, and I will explain. The exoskeleton definitely. Especially in hard modes. And in such circumstances, you all spaz will walk in his sevah and costumes Stalker and yell moiiiii it,,, mooiiiiiiiiiiiiii....... So the question is not quite properly raised - not what is the best and who likes what and why.

S
STALKER Z7 22.10.19

Vilandir
not what is the best and who likes what and why.
It is not seen.
Krutoi suit - Exo Perfect armor in fashion Wishmaster. One drawback - can be worn with just the Perfect artifact.
Good Exo Protector in fashion Avtozona. Disadvantage - max carried weight is 120 kg and the inability to repair.
In the base game - SKAT and SEVA.

D
Dautov 22.10.19

Ludshey on which is written GOD MOD))))))

V
Vilandir 22.10.19

Here I am playing with Realistic mod. There at the reservation specifications 1 bullet in the vest and it breaks 15 percent. I liked it. So the game had to go in suits warriors. But in General I externally, the costume mercenary liked. Especially in combination with the M16( LR3000 or whatever).
Actually, when I started playing in a new war, I realized that the best that suit, which protects from bites and cuts. After all, the more bullets you can hide, and 4 fractures 15тушканов, 20 dogs(including pseudo - and cats), 25 total zombies, ghosts, 30 wild boars are not so simple.
The green scientific suit I did not like as serious protection from the radiation I had not noticed. And protection from pool much weaker. As for protection from anomalies, then this feature I always stall at the very bottom, as in the pure game of running into the anomaly can only be inadvertently.
SKAT - this costume I really like, especially externally.
SEVA suit is not bad, but nothing remarkable, I did not notice it.
The costume of the Stalker - thing is good, but not serious to advanced player.
In General, warriors are dressed cool - them in the bushes detect extremely hard.

v
vashrotnaoborot 22.10.19

and the warriors C. O. p. ua is not a SKAT-10?

D
Dolgovec Dima 22.10.19

Mine is the best reservation is the Exoskeleton of the Debt