3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Big Smoke 24.07.20 01:45 pm

Manhunt 2 (Manhunt)

Here http://www.rockstargames.com/manhunt2/ Oh I hope on PC too.
260 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mimik 24.07.20

Mr. z

smart or what? here I one games a game pad to buy..I have nothing to do...games with a normal control to do, not game pads to take...

111111112222222222 24.07.20

2 Mimik
So clever ! and not just because of one look at how many good games with GAMEPADS, of course if you want something you can buy PS2 and play the games in original form !

M
Mimik 24.07.20

Mr. z

don't know about what games you're talking, I like stupidity in Resident Evil 4 is associated with the office any more where it is not met, again I say that to remake the game have normal and not through Jo.PU...

B
Big Smoke 24.07.20

Then they need a PC release it once Sony apicsa.

E
EROY 24.07.20

A bit of news from the latter:

It seems this week is not only lazy kicked approaching release ultra-violent game Manhunt 2. As you know from our news, Manhunt 2 was banned in the UK, then in Ireland, and the final blow was struck, the American organization ESRB, has issued a rating of Adults Only, which also actually means to ban sales. Last week wanted to destroy the already barely alive, the sequel to the staff of the National Institute on Media and the Family (NIMF). They welcomed praised the actions of publisher Take-Two postpone indefinitely the release date of Manhunt 2.
"The decision of Take-Two on the temporary postponement of the release of Manhunt 2 is a victory for parents and their children. Far-sighted decision of the ESRB to give Manhunt 2 a rating of Adults Only should be a signal to all developers who are trying to demonstrate through the game threads of violence and cruelty. The ESRB has shown real leadership qualities, authorizing the trial and further investigation into Manhunt 2. All this will help to protect our children from the "horror" pouring from the screens of monitors and televisions," say the members of the Institute.
NIMF also looks askance on other games soon coming out.
"I hope that Take-Two has received a good lesson and now you'll think twice before releasing Grand Theft Auro 4" - continues the tirade employees of the Institute.
In fairness it should be noted that approaches to the assessment of "bad" games NIMF very, very controversial. For example, in an official letter to Take-Two sequel to Manhunt was like a rash attributed to the genre of first-person shooter. Although in reality this is a third – person shooter.
Even more controversial looks and the time that directly in Manhunt 2 employees NIMF did not play. That is the verdict about the unsuitability of the games in this type for sale in shops were issued on the trailers, and the gameplay something not really demonstrated. Therefore, to talk about the impartial attitude towards the game is somehow inappropriate.
And finally, another terrible news: in the future, NIMF and wants to continue cooperation with the ESRB, which in turn seems to us to be the Apocalypse.

M
Mimik 24.07.20

in short it is clear any normal realistic game I feel will not work...do some crap for suckers, implausible and lame if I did it in Russia it would be all right...

K
Kohami 24.07.20

I tejzer and 2 trailer rocked from the office site ) Neher did not understand what they wanted it to show)

E
EROY 24.07.20

tejzer and 2 trailer rocked from the office site ) Neher did not understand what they wanted it to show)

As usual: Everything will be cool and level, and that's cool and at what level will see only when you start to play...

G
Genoc1de 24.07.20

So Manhunt not out yet? I'm just a little behind the times...

Manhunt came out since we all are waiting for the second part ! ;)

BOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Despite a ban on sale in the UK, refusal of release on consoles Nintendo and Sony, Thriller Manhunt 2 will still be available. This was stated by the President of the company Take Two Interactive, who called the game a piece of art and announced that publishers can't just bury a three-year work of a talented team of developers.

The head of Take Two has also criticized the ESRB, the rating system which does not give a true picture of the project. When Manhunt 2 will arrive in stores, is still unknown.

Taken from the website of Gambling

M
Moc1k 24.07.20

Uraaaaaaa!!!! I take it for PSP!

O
Otaky 24.07.20

BWAHAHAHA!*dusty pulls out his fatty, 2=)*
that's honestly robya I buy litsuhu current in order to pay tribute to the developers!but estessno swing this creation talantlivaya developers!swing for will be unbearable and until the order is crawl, I eat Slippers!well, but as with the first!
PS:and if softklab have zamarramala would be super -duper Josquin translation, I would have bought it in the face!
ZYY:th there is gryat, and on the wii?mmm...like that dumb wii to take and suddenly cut zatsenzuryat?That's the Sony I'm sure will be served in the best shape of hot arrrrrrrrrrr!don't want RPG for preschoolers on the wii as it is ...
ZYYY:Here R* pure newpage would I am sure create a game on the theme of football fans or hooligans with elements of prostate cancer!it would be the culmination of creativity R* 100% massive meat 400 400 or more...the organization of the team the story lyayayaya th I hunted ...mechtech something rrrrrrr!

B
BARULICK 24.07.20

I'm just confused. What will be released and when ?

On the PC, soon

E
EROY 24.07.20

... or never ...

S
Screamer_ 24.07.20

But damn just in Russia, children are not as psychotic as in other countries, cheto I do not remember any cases of Russian child went all wet after GTA, I manhunt played 14 years old and still mentally normal..... like :))

u
ulugbek1 24.07.20

2Screamer
it is precisely in the post-Soviet space around people with mentality all the rules, after games and movies case by behave normally.
(though cruelty hvatet, but don't think it's because of games and movies, there are other factors)
I will not shy away from the topic
When the promise МэнХант2 for PC? any time is or again all in the fog?

b
boombam1 24.07.20

THE TOY WILL BE AMAZING YOU'LL SEE I'M 99% SURE THE INTO GRAPHICS WILL BE LIKE IN HITMAN BLOOD MOONEY AND COUNT THERE OGOGO

u
ulugbek1 24.07.20

so when it wait ???