3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snayper2013 24.07.20 01:46 pm

Sarcosomal computer

Hi guys, this problem, decided to buy a new case, and for this purpose pulled out all the insides of the computer, but due to the fact that I need it for games and entertainment, I picked and gathered all the details on the stool together, that is put the motherboard, attached hdd, ssd, video card, insert the cables from the PSU, monitor cables, the ribbon cable on the drive, everything as it was, but no. But here's the problem, the computer stopped working and it turned out that I tore off the wires that were responsible for starting the computer, but I put the reset for the launch site and everything seems to be decided, all starts, the fans are operating system began to run, and-and everything. Crashes error disk boot failed. Began to Google, was advised to disable the drive, just pulling the train, not helped, and other councils did not in practice, so guys, what to do? Could it be the reason that I incorrectly installed the cables? Because they do not remember their primary location, or did something broke? The only thing I can do is throw a picture here of the insides, so you can see where you inserted. Thanks in advance, we will help to solve the problem.
27 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eroppo 24.07.20

snayper2013 wrote:
Crashes error disk boot failed. Began to Google, was advised to disable the drive, just pulling the train, not helped, and other councils did not in practice, so guys, what to do? Could it be the reason that I incorrectly installed the cables?
Most likely it is - look in the BIOS what disk put download and or change priority in the BIOS, or perepodklyuchenie plumes in accordance with the BIOS

s
snayper2013 24.07.20

eroppo
Then see what shit I have the blue ports are sata 2 white ports in which to insert necessary?

E
Eroppo 24.07.20

snayper2013
As the motherboard is called and what drives are connected?

s
snayper2013 24.07.20

eroppo
So, I have two drives, C and D, With the system I have is SSD, D trash, it hdd, motherboard gigabyte, title not know

n
nreebqvvrvdrhnnnn 24.07.20

If does not help, maybe somehow flew boot record from disk

E
Eroppo 24.07.20

snayper2013
If 2 CD's, just try them to change places. Although guessing can be long if the white ports сата3, then at least the SSD should be there to connect and so on

s
snayper2013 24.07.20

All ports are put SSD, but gives all the same error disk boot failure

K
KPK666 24.07.20

snayper2013
Vinci you put in the wrong order. It tries to start with where there is no system. Watch can power screws are not connected. Also look in the BIOS see if he's even SSD disk. And the picture that would come out to watch.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 24.07.20

snayper2013
all the old looks in the BIOS!
first look to see whether your hard boot in the BIOS. the boot is the one which is wind.
second, if it is not displayed turn off in the BIOS drive, and the old nurse there is still support for Florica - it is also necessary to cut down.
in the third - still finds hard? dump the CMOS or remove the battery from the nurse.
in the fourth - still does not see hard? - whether you see it hooked up, maybe the food don't end up stuck in hard.

if all else fails - check it out hard on another computer - have a friend ask there or in SC, too. if on the other computer will not work (will not be defined in BIOS) then either it fell off all the digital signature or in 99% of cases - it is simply broken. repair hard very expensive, so cheaper to buy a new one.

P. S. there is not a high probability that the battery. for samples you can buy at any computer store. its cost to $ 100.

P. P. S. the nurse, on the Board itself, its brand and model, can break the old connection devices. so you'll know where what to stick, that would not be consequences.

E
Eroppo 24.07.20

snayper2013
Besides the above, there is still such nuance: if suddenly when you installed the drives were connected wrong (HDD first, SSD second), then the boot partition can be located on the HDD, then it is necessary to expose the boot as or first to connect

s
snayper2013 24.07.20

KPK666
So, I'm an idiot, I plugged the SSD powered by the PSU, the system began to run, but knocked a blue screen for a second, then the system has decided to recover, now doing it

I
In_live 24.07.20

snayper2013
I'm sorry but from what the food connects to the ssd? He's got two cables one 15-pin sata from the PSU and a normal SATA to the mother

s
snayper2013 24.07.20

In_live
As with the phone here to throw a photo?

s
snayper2013 24.07.20

Now, can you see anything?

I
In_live 24.07.20

snayper2013
Um, well the image icon and upload poke.

I
In_live 24.07.20

snayper2013
No

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 24.07.20

well pour to somewhere a picture yeah throw a link here if that's directly from the website fails.
in General, take pictures of the BIOS yet.

s
snayper2013 24.07.20

Yeah what's up, chose a photo, and doesn't want to boot in the comments

z
zuuc 24.07.20

Acceptable formats: JPG/JPEG, GIF, PNG. Size: 5 mb
perhaps the photo is greater than 5 megabytes, that's not filled

a
alt_engel 24.07.20

you it just don't break it, yet to upload any photos you...