3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snayper2013 24.07.20 01:46 pm

Sarcosomal computer

Hi guys, this problem, decided to buy a new case, and for this purpose pulled out all the insides of the computer, but due to the fact that I need it for games and entertainment, I picked and gathered all the details on the stool together, that is put the motherboard, attached hdd, ssd, video card, insert the cables from the PSU, monitor cables, the ribbon cable on the drive, everything as it was, but no. But here's the problem, the computer stopped working and it turned out that I tore off the wires that were responsible for starting the computer, but I put the reset for the launch site and everything seems to be decided, all starts, the fans are operating system began to run, and-and everything. Crashes error disk boot failed. Began to Google, was advised to disable the drive, just pulling the train, not helped, and other councils did not in practice, so guys, what to do? Could it be the reason that I incorrectly installed the cables? Because they do not remember their primary location, or did something broke? The only thing I can do is throw a picture here of the insides, so you can see where you inserted. Thanks in advance, we will help to solve the problem.
27 Comments
Sort by:
s
snayper2013 24.07.20

The Lord solved the problem, installed a new system I master, but another problem arose, no network driver, please download it on iPhone and download it to your computer to make the Internet? No disk from the motherboard, nothing else I have, so how can I solve my problem? If that motherboard is this: gigabyte ga-z68ap-d3 Rev. 2 thank you in Advance for your help

I
Ignatyeff 24.07.20

snayper2013
without iTunes in any way

s
snayper2013 24.07.20

Ignatyeff
What can you do? The topic up for need help

s
snayper2013 24.07.20

AP

M