3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
severnyy alkogolik 22.10.19 11:13 am

What's the date today?

I typed in the search date not found similar themes(And if you find it,compare the date of creation.) and decided to create it here.Do not take it in the topic What's with you today happened?The bottom line is this:we speak of what has happened today is remarkable in history.Today was a birthday of Hitler,perhaps that is why in 1999, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold arranged the shooting in Columbine.That would be so in Russia.By the way,I was close.Actually, yesterday was an anniversary:20 years since the explosion in Oklahoma,well yesterday I topic is not created?
135 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

extremism. hard ban...

B
Balda716 22.10.19

Sober up, alcoholic, what ethno tide We want? benderovec I suppose, well, from the way jump - mozha polecat.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.10.19

Sedna the day of the founding of Rome. Ave Caesar!

B
Balda716 22.10.19

Today Is Parent's Day. Made to commemorate all the loved ones.

s
severnyy alkogolik 22.10.19

Today is your born Vladimir Ulyanov,better known as Lenin.

l
lookaway 22.10.19

Today 22 April 2015

B
Balda716 22.10.19

Northern alcoholic
Che ethno Jew form our suddenly, the tide lured rametz, however, Il sodona of protein snuck in.

s

lookaway
COME ON!
Балда716
It's sad,but Lenin with his shovel is a part of our history.By the way,Columbine - high school in the United States.In Russia school shooting happens very rarely,it's sad.

M
MelShlemming 22.10.19

Northern alcoholic
Why do you have so bombing from scoop? You are a descendant of the executed enemies of the people?

s

MelShlemming
No.Scoop - terrible page of our history.What my grandfather does not want to confirm the presence of roots.

B
Balda716 22.10.19

Northern alcoholic
About shooting some UV us heard - know. There SW schools, and not only, often firing obozhratye al noumenia the lads Yes lads.

In Russia school shooting happens very rarely,it's sad.
.What my grandfather does not want to confirm the presence of roots.

Yes, I see Tye at least renegade... Nothing tide called alcoholic folk wisdom says:
prositjsya drunken fool. The father will curse thee not afraid, Yes, but what degenerate batisa the times that yakoy any good man will earn nenarokom.

s

Yes,in life I have had changes of opinion more than once.What do you think I'm a renegade?Alas,I have no way to be drunk( Why you started this offtopic?

B
Balda716 22.10.19

Northern alcoholic
.What my grandfather does not want to confirm the presence of roots.
It is not apostasy? Don't know where the tide rushed, but I think in protivopolozhnye grandfather-a veteran of Stan...

Alas,I have no way to be drunk :(
Jinxed Stoll? Figs with you, not anymore about the booze.

s

Балда716
I think differently and I'm not on the side of the Chinese,who blatantly attacked the scoop.Maybe I think I think.There is no way,because there is no booze :(

B
Balda716 22.10.19

Northern alcoholic
the Chinese,who blatantly attacked the scoop
Tsezh 54 year, my uncle on the Outpost served, tamo Polkan part of Chinese killed under his responsibility.

s

Балда716
My grandfather was born March 28, 1951 and he is clearly not in 3 years the border guard.Moreover,he said that then there was a transition from 3 years of military service to 2.Uncle and vital AlSar,probably very busy forum and GTA V very soon will come here,but if you see this offtopic,we probably will not be good.

B
Balda716 22.10.19

Northern alcoholic
Well so tsezh the shoutbox, and we chatted - did not mate again.

s

Балда716
Yes,not mate.Well,that at least until the flame has not reached,but you seem to have tried.You still need to dialogue somehow was associated with the theme.

B
Balda716 22.10.19

Northern alcoholic
Yesterday equinox not Bulo not aware of?

s

Well!This is somehow related to the topic!Yesterday definitely was not.