3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
severnyy alkogolik 22.10.19 11:13 am

What's the date today?

I typed in the search date not found similar themes(And if you find it,compare the date of creation.) and decided to create it here.Do not take it in the topic What's with you today happened?The bottom line is this:we speak of what has happened today is remarkable in history.Today was a birthday of Hitler,perhaps that is why in 1999, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold arranged the shooting in Columbine.That would be so in Russia.By the way,I was close.Actually, yesterday was an anniversary:20 years since the explosion in Oklahoma,well yesterday I topic is not created?
135 Comments
Sort by:
s
severnyy alkogolik 22.10.19

May 11, 330 Byzantium became Constantinople.
1916 may 11, Einstein publicly introduced the theory of relativity.
May 11, 1960 Israeli Mossad captured in Argentina, the ideologue of the Holocaust and Eichmann.

B
Balda716 22.10.19

On 12 may 1945 he was arrested by the traitor - the head of the "Russian liberation army" (ROA) Andrey Vlasov. The great Patriotic war (Great Patriotic War) Vlasov commanded a corps and army, the Deputy commander of the Volkhov front, the commander of the 2nd Shock army (Volkhov front), in the spring of 1942 found themselves surrounded by an entire Army and surrendered to the Germans in captivity have agreed to fight against soybean Motherland. Born on September 14 (September 1 old style), 1901, in the village of Lomakino, Nizhny Novgorod governorate, Russian Empire. Executed August 1, 1946, in Moscow.

12 may 1961 Mikhail Botvinnik in the rematch won Rigan Mikhail tal and regained the title of world chess champion.

12 may 2001 the Times newspaper reported that in the United States living lizard man. To turn into a reptile Eric sprag decided 10 years ago under the influence of comic books about spider-man.
10 years of hard work on his own body led to the fact that the 28-year-old University student almost completely lost the human form. Where they keep such monsters... His skin[en] covered with tattoos in the form of scales, teeth sharpened, and his forehead bumps from implanted beads. Language lizard man forked in the surgical operation, and his nails turned into claws. He spent 400 hours in a tattoo parlor and says to full perfection must have at least 200 hours. He also said that I would love to have a tail, but does not know how to grow, and a prosthesis does not suit him.
To questions about how he feels in the skin of lizards, sprag says that to get used to it was no more difficult than a hole in the mouth, when the child teeth falling out. Friend lizard man — a match for him: she has a lot of earrings in different places and tattoos all over the body on the subjects of urban myths.

On May 13, the Day of the black sea fleet. 13 may 1783 before Akhtiarskaya Bay in the southwestern part of the Crimean Peninsula appeared the ships under the Russian flag. It was a squadron of the Azov flotilla under the command of the participant Chesmensky battle Vice-Admiral F. A. Klokachev in the composition of frigates Victory, Crimea, Hasty and the schooner Ishmael. At the entrance to the harbour Akterskoy — wrote Klokachev was amazed I good it from the sea position, and entering and inspecting, I can say that in Europe there is none like this of the harbour — location, magnitude and depth. Word to say, the best you can not find the maintenance of the fleet place... On the shores of the Bay soon began construction of the city and the port, which became the main base of the Russian Navy and received the title of Sevastopol, and this date is considered the starting point of the black sea fleet of Russia and since 1996 is celebrated as the Day of the black sea fleet.

13 may 1829 Pushkin asks for the hand of Natalia Nikolaevna Goncharova, and gets a vague response from her family. The poet went to the Caucasus.

May 13, 1830, 185 years ago, the area called the Region of Quito was separated from the Federation of Great Colombia and declared itself the Republic of Ecuador. The head of state was the Venezuelan General Juan Jose Flores.

13 may 1930, 85 years ago, the victim fell in Texas castle became a farmer. This is a rare time in history when the cause of death was deg.

May 13, 1939 born Harvey Keitel, American actor (reservoir dogs, pulp fiction, From dusk till dawn).

May 13, 1941, Nazi party leader Martin Bormann.

13 may 1965, 50 years ago, the screens out the film Rezo Chkheidze Father with Sergo Zakariadze in the leading role. The premiere of the film took place in Tbilisi on January 11.

14 may 1944 birthplace of George Lucas, the famous American film Director, producer and screenwriter. He came up and put the famous Saga Star wars

14 may 1955, 60 years ago, was established the Warsaw Treaty Organization. A new military-political Union was formed, the USSR, Albania, Bulgaria, Hungary, GDR, Poland, Romania and Czechoslovakia.

14 may 2003, Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi laid the first stone in the Foundation of buildings, designed to save Venice from flooding.

15 may international day of families.

May 15, 1922, was issued the first number of the journal physiotherapy.

15 may 1935 padoh painter Kazimir Severinovich Malevich. The founder of one of the types of abstract art called Suprematism (Black square, 1915).

On 15 may 1992 in Tashkent was signed the Treaty on collective security of CIS States.

G
GDFrost1.4 22.10.19

Today, may 15, don't trust anyone.

B
Balda716 22.10.19

May 15, 1987 at 21 hours and 30 minutes from the cosmodrome Baikonur the first launch of new launch vehicle Energy, could orbit more than 100 tons of payload.

May 16: biographer's Day

May 17, 1987 Iraqi aircraft with two missiles attacked the American frigate stark in the Persian Gulf. Killed 37 Americans. Both sides acknowledged the incident a mistake. Saddam Hussein apologized to the United States. At that time, the United States actively supported Iraq in its war against Iran, and Saddam was not yet a sworn enemy of America.

On 18 may, the Day of the Baltic fleet of the Russian Navy

18 may 1897 published novel by Irish writer Bram Stoker's Dracula which glorified the name of the author

r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

s

Today is the last call!

r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

last call
Spoiler

s

Yeah,September 11.So today:
Day of sobriety.
Day of the Islamic pilot.
The day of memory about someone they from Orthodoxy.For the first I am sipping a beer.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 22.10.19

Today is September 11, 2015. I hope I helped someone.

r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

Spoiler

W
Wing42 22.10.19

Grevol
Why are you the first of September the Beslan remembered? Cowardice is only enough above the troubles of other countries to laugh? Or you've gone soft and imbued with sympathy for the poor kids and their parents?

r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

Wing42
does not hurt someone else

W
Wing42 22.10.19

Grevol
Softened! For Twins you say Yes, handsome, so they should be!, as for Beslan tell you the whole country was grief as over so you can laugh!.

r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

Wing42
and who is laughing? here and there civilians were killed. it's bad. the fact that I don't care - so it's irrelevant. I just posted a beautiful picture

W
Wing42 22.10.19

Grevol
Well, so be it. I'm in the twins was only once - with a girl in ' 96. It was exciting, I miss them.

F
FIL. Prosto FIL 22.10.19

Don't forget - tomorrow is the day of the programmer!!! An hour and a half. All happy( and then forget!!!)

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 22.10.19

Wing42
a girl
But that isn't true.

s

FIL. Just FIL
13 Sep?Well then, happy holiday.I also have a Bati on September 13 birthday!
kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
I think it is not true that he was there,but Hz.

W
Wing42 22.10.19

kile[Natural sick all over the country one such]
Don't believe - no, I did not lose anything.

f
fashionfble 22.10.19

It's cold today and my Mother's birthday, the restaurant and ordered, the balls are ready! Mom will be happy!