3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zombie19 22.10.19 11:15 am

If it was a Zombie Apocalypse ,what would you do ?

It was hard to survive ,if the zombies were like in the movie 28 days later !
If you would Romanovskii zombies :slow , stupid ,it would be easier to survive. Although in recent films, Romero's zombies have become smarter XD!
210 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 22.10.19

of course fried a couple of zombies. Not dogs can eat, in actual fact.

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.10.19

There is one very nice:

State of decay.

V
Valar Morghulis 22.10.19

Saved a beautiful girl and do with her many children.

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.10.19

Bartman20
And then they all turned into zombies and eaten you.

A
Aleksator 22.10.19

Cheburator Founder
maybe he's just so planned.

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.10.19

Alexfor
It's gonna suck.

U
UraUr 22.10.19

Should immediately to the Pentagon to call, they have a ready plan)).
Spoileralert of defense developed a plan to repel a possible invasion of army of zombies, reported the American magazine Foreign Policy, who has proved this document. The document codenamed CONOP 8888 is not classified, but were kept at the closed site of the Pentagon, the newspaper writes. "The plan is to provide guidance for the joint strategic command of the armed forces of the United States, which must develop a comprehensive scenario for the implementation of military operations to protect civilians from hordes of zombies", — stated in the explanatory Memorandum CONOP 8888. The plan contains detailed instructions on how to survive the zombie attack and defeat them. Elaborate recommendations on how to maintain law and order after the attack of the living dead.

A
Aleksator 22.10.19

UraUr
but, it's the Pentagon? What I do not understand what I'm saying?! AHHH ZOMBIES!!! THEY EAT ME AHHH...

Cheburator Founder
but a plan.

t
the endless misanthropy o 22.10.19

Well, if a zombie Apocalypse the magnetic locks at the entrance out of order - the first days smoked, sitting on the balcony and watched the action below.

U
UraUr 22.10.19

Alexfor call the Pentagon and say the code word zombie, they will understand. Then sit and wait for the missile Tomahawk the guests ).

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.10.19

I'll play State of decay from creating your plan.

Then sit and wait for the missile Tomahawk guests
Rather, show masks.You do not have democracy but there is oil?
Then we fly to you.

T
Tiger Goose 22.10.19

I would Wake up.

m
mangelo 22.10.19

Tried to get to the moon, on the way taking just in a couple Lyamov greens)

t

Come to think of it: what the zombie Apocalypse is a power? People turn into zombies ,including those that work at the power plant and have the performance of the station is not interested. However not the fact that they will be infected. All nuclear power plants, go hydro in the city not build. But if catch - light Khan, and my Japan open. Opening the door from the apartment I was immediately greeted by a crowd of zombies ,but in Japan not a lot of places and only one staircase. And I live on the 6th floor.My chances of survival are clearly higher.
It is obvious that all of the zombie projects, even supposedly realistic, clearly do not take into account the Russian reality, where even the houses precludes the possibility to run away from the zombies.

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.10.19

mangelo
Haha on the moon green?

r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
And I live on the 6th floor.My chances of survival are clearly higher.
and to move out of his apartment through a window a floor or two below is not an option?

mangelo wrote:
on the moon, on the way taking just in a couple Lyamov greens)
they will definitely come in handy... to wipe your ass

A
Aleksator 22.10.19

UraUr
you know, this is not the right plan :With

mangelo
if the greens really refers to the greenery, don't come if you're from a vegetable diet?

t

rPeBoJL

What am I assassin? Although I think Altair would even not useful to a typical Russian building, it consists of concrete panels, there are no cornices, gargoyles, nothing,only air conditioning.

Here about this
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
th even no balconies?

I
ILGUBAS 22.10.19

mangelo
Parsley,dill,sorrel?