3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zombie19 22.10.19 11:15 am

If it was a Zombie Apocalypse ,what would you do ?

It was hard to survive ,if the zombies were like in the movie 28 days later !
If you would Romanovskii zombies :slow , stupid ,it would be easier to survive. Although in recent films, Romero's zombies have become smarter XD!
210 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 22.10.19

UraUr
this does not mean that all types of death are equivalent.
you described isn't a zombie. you described people. And the fact that you see them zombies, as if denying them the right to be called human beings - awful. so you show that is no better than them.

Cheburator Founder
no, I read about the daily life of the tsarist secret police. and then you want to reread the Musketeers Dumas.

A
AR3E 22.10.19

Dreaming of a personal bunker with supplies and amenities.

requiemmm
With the stock can and hold on, but to fish in contaminated water definitely will not.

7Rain7 22.10.19

Alexfor
Fuck zombies. The girl itself. On the head she'd wear a tight bag.

s
ssd213 22.10.19

would turn into a zombie

A
Aleksator 22.10.19

7Rain7
if the corpse - well... the taste and color. if running - what? it still have to catch. And how to protect themselves?

S
Stailet 22.10.19

Solartac he has been in full swing
But seriously, the first couple need to try to get hold of provisions, if at that time something else will remain in stores. Further East or North. The procedure can vary greatly, according t the degree 3.14 zdets and scale of the scene.
The main time to get away from the cities. Ideal some remote village.
The first time of course it will be difficult.

7Rain7 22.10.19

Alexfor
Fresher looking for would ))). Preventing in the old fashioned way )) condoms.

U
UraUr 22.10.19

Alexfor OOO I met the expanses tyrneta moral \ the spiritual man, whom you probably think. Very happy for you, it is very rare, and then usually only in words moralists. As you astutely observed, I really described People who forgot that in the next room, also decomposes People . Can you even about People information to throw. Here's a few headlines the Man killed my father over a bottle of beer, Kill a friend because of a bottle, beat to death a friend. The fight started because of a piece of fat. Do not bring fate to anyone, to meet such People in your life.

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.10.19

And it is possible to escape from the city to the village and there to make a base.
Be United with other people and make raids into the city for grub.
And in the village to grow too.To create a settlement there,to surround it with a fence.
Nothing will survive.
In short, I reread Andrew Cruz will do as he did.

A
Aleksator 22.10.19

UraUr
Wow! It turns out that all people, without exception, are exactly as you described them! They all get drunk before losing momentum and killing each other! Why are we still alive? And Yes, it's a terrible gait. So still you are better calling them zombies and denying them the right to be human? this whether they drink?

7Rain7
extreme!

Cheburator Founder
and if it first eats in this Apocalypse? :With

m
mangelo 22.10.19

Anything you do not understand)) once all the zombies devour people, and then themselves die of hunger, I will return to Earth and be rich)) and very rich!

r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
Be United with other people and make raids into the city for grub
who Dey Zet played in the course during the zombie Apocalypse people like unite)

t
the endless misanthropy o 22.10.19

I think in the Apocalypse, money loses meaning. Neither the stock market nor the traditional economy will not be to determine the value of the monetary unit.

Also in the movie Water world money had more value, like any other paper.

r
rPeBoJL 22.10.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
like any other paper
and not least - very high quality paper)

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.10.19

rPeBoJL
I do not know,did not play.We definitely will unite.
Vaughn in the movie the wall was built.

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.10.19

Money will have meaning only at the beginning.And then
will turn into painted paper.
And for the petrol,ammunition and grub will be killed.

A
Aleksator 22.10.19

Cheburator Founder
and gasoline in a year will be exhausted and will cease to be a gasoline. So what have to fight?

U
UraUr 22.10.19

Alexfor you have a fantasy played out, calm down. On account of all, without exception, again your personal speculation. It seems I am not who or what is not denied to the genocide did not call. Oh yeah, compare the alcoholic with the zombies and the cause your rapid boiling . What do you then call the infected zombies, they're people, just infected with some virus (rabies for example), you even do the viruses mentioned. The walking dead do not take into account, dead, by definition, can show signs of life, such as walking or biting. And if there is a virus and medicine can find and cure the sick (like alcohol). It is not humane to call the infected zombies, it's offensive to the human dignity and puts you on a level with them. So why you can draw a parallel people-zombies, and I'm an alcoholic zombie no?

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.10.19

Alexfor
Read Cruz.There is about gasoline and about everything else too.
I'm too lazy to copy-paste text.

N
No more drugs... 22.10.19

Yes, Cruz has a zombie Apocalypse in modern Russia cool written.