3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
May Allister 24.07.20 09:30 pm

Heated video card

Is such a thing.
Until recently, all was OK. Now when you turn on the computer the computer is normally only 10-15 minutes, then immediately starts to slow down, so I did.
Measured the temperature, everything is perfect, except the video card. The first 10-15 minutes of work it's worth with a temperature of 39-40 degrees. This is normal. After just a minute, the temperature rises to 70-75 degrees and so keeps.
With a cooler all right. Virus checked three times, nothing. The computer I cleaned it, changed thermal paste everywhere.
Before everything was fine. Video never heated and is not inhibited even in the games. Now, even from the desktop the temperature rises and slows down.
29 Comments
Sort by:
_
__Anonymous__ 24.07.20

Check go flow of air in the system unit. MB, you have the cooler on the CPU hot air directly on the map is driving?

I
IGNIT 24.07.20

The problem with the cooler... take in for repair if the warranty is over...

m
maximus6546 24.07.20

Bro what a vidyuhi?In General, like a virus miner.I am caught cureit, like something found,killed,and then restarts again the same crap.I struggled so:booted,opened task Manager and noticed a process CROME he was loading the system to 100%(processor,none)did complete the process and all became norms.The current and fought)))And 70-75 for vidyuhi not scary.Start cureit,run maybe he learned to kill him(I heard somewhere)And avast it in focus not seen!

m
maximus6546 24.07.20

Download,open Manager,four-thread do on the computer for 20 minutes(when they start to slow down),look what process is straining at 100% and close it.I think miner 90%!

L
Leof 24.07.20

Off the Internet for 5 minutes,if the temperature drops and the brake fade then this miner now

-
-SK.art- 24.07.20

May Allister

run the task Manager and see what process loads system.
Very similar to bitcoin miner. I just three days ago from this get rid of at home. He, the bastard, three weeks sitting in my room and I just noticed.. And I noticed then accidentally left on night PC the torrent download, went to bed and noticed that the fans are too noisy for idle. Got up, started the program MSI Afterburner and was unpleasantly surprised: the graphics card is loaded to 60% of the processor cores, too, was loaded with half.
And I just before was unpleasantly surprised that I have the game Aliens gave only 30-40 fps, at that time, as all 100 issues) Even noticed when watching movies (watching from SVP, who knows he will understand) was recorded skipped frames, delayed SVP. I still could not understand what was going on..
In General, the launched task Manager and saw that the CPU load process steam, but it's not the steam, which everyone knows that the stim the name of the other process. In General, stopped the process, rebooted, and enabling task Manager, began to observe. In General, somewhere in 15 min, this parasite starts itself and began shipping again. And at startup it was not, I checked.
In the end, I was there in task Manager found this process (C:\Users\твой profile\AppData\Roaming\Steam\Reserved), removed to hell, specifically a file and a folder. And all the rules became.
Antivirus program can't see it, I checked the Nod, Kasper..

M
May Allister 24.07.20

Thank you all for your help.
A little hurried and put a clean Windows, all was fine. The virus is hundred percent.
It is just amazing that it found no Eset Nod 32, neither Dr. Web Cureit.

-
-SK.art- 24.07.20

May Allister

the bitcoin miner can not adequately recognize the majority of anti-virus programs.

-
-SK.art- 24.07.20

Empirically found that the miner is put together with the Codex crack during game installation. So be careful with noside-crack.

-
-SK.art- 24.07.20

Again, empirically verified that deleting the folder with the virus, bitcoin solves the problem. Half an hour passed after deleting the folder and restarted the PC - virus not activated)

M
May Allister 24.07.20

-Sergey Viktorovich, the way, Yes. During installation one games antivirus reacted to the virus. But, according to him, he removed it.

-
-SK.art- 24.07.20

May Allister
During installation one games antivirus reacted to the virus. But, according to him, he removed it.

during the installation of many Repack antivirus blocking the crack/NoDVD considering it for the virus. In most cases, it's not a virus, but a harmless crack. But there are cases as described above.

p
pekabir 24.07.20

recently, the Repack with a tablet from such a CODEX sin x*RNA that masquerades as steam.exe
it can be stupid to remove

A
Aleks_imp 24.07.20

pakaur
Yeah recently he be caught.At the time of installation.Tried to startup to climb.It seemed to me quite strange that steam tries during installation will be added in startup and deleted it.

p
pekabir 24.07.20

Aleks_imp
cattle in one word, well at least not a contagious thing was

-
-SK.art- 24.07.20

pakaur

Yes, that nasty CODEX.. To him.

p
pekabir 24.07.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
from skid why such trouble is not present

I
Ioannn 24.07.20

Glad you guy's all right now:)! So nice to see and read how people immediately respond for help:)!

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

have Minija such a thing was
this means it can happily turn on to the max and ogowai the game will be hell friezes. watchdogs with him finally 1 fps pulled
how can you not notice the download 1 GPU to the mind neprilozhno and the process with pretty much 10-12% CPU.

p
pekabir 24.07.20

MunchkiN 616
March there are different types of Minov, I percent even 1% is not downloaded and the memory is not ate.
but none pijalaci trying to lose the two fans temperature under 75C