3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
May Allister 24.07.20 09:30 pm

Heated video card

Is such a thing.
Until recently, all was OK. Now when you turn on the computer the computer is normally only 10-15 minutes, then immediately starts to slow down, so I did.
Measured the temperature, everything is perfect, except the video card. The first 10-15 minutes of work it's worth with a temperature of 39-40 degrees. This is normal. After just a minute, the temperature rises to 70-75 degrees and so keeps.
With a cooler all right. Virus checked three times, nothing. The computer I cleaned it, changed thermal paste everywhere.
Before everything was fine. Video never heated and is not inhibited even in the games. Now, even from the desktop the temperature rises and slows down.
29 Comments
Sort by:
-
-SK.art- 24.07.20

I noticed something was wrong when Alien: Isolation launched. The game gave only 30-40 fps when, judging by the reviews, had 100 to give.
Then, when I ran another benchmark from kraytek (Ryse), and saw a 15 fps, too, was extremely surprised.
And I found this stuff I wrote above)

D
Denis Kyokushin 24.07.20

A miner can use CPU or RAM?

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 24.07.20

[Denis]
I think that it is much easier than with widehow to work.

b
bloomm 24.07.20

[Denis]
Gpu and Cpu memory has no computing power

K
Kondrio 24.07.20

May Allister
May Allister, tell me, what is your video card?
The fact that I had a miner (virus) and it is also shipped in idle video card, after removing it everything seems to be OK, but in top games on ultra settings Witcher 3, BF4, Quantum Break, GTA 5, the temperature of the card for 20 minutes reaches 75-76 degrees... With fans all OK in older games, the temp of 60-64 degrees. So I think maybe it's the effects of the virus and want to reinstall Windows or is the problem the card, MNU msi gtx 980 gaming 4G...
I do not know what to do...

G
GG4 24.07.20

Kondrio
Viruses now a simple formatting is not clean, they are on your hard drive are written tightly, if only to change it. More free download Repack free SMS and disable antivirus.

K
Kondrio 24.07.20

GG4
Blah, well what do we have for the people?! There are certainly nerd who is Council going to start the high notations...
Exactly to the moment, he is in a g..but never come, And that's probably the hunchback grave...
I wasn't asking you, dear!

G
GG4 24.07.20

Kondrio
I'm not sick in the head download something free left sites, so will not come.

K
Kondrio 24.07.20

GG4
Well, I see you have-yummy)! To make such findings and to renounce...