3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 24.07.20 09:52 pm

System requirements. (Metro: Last Light)

Discuss the system requirements of the game.
191 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jacques Brel 24.07.20

Want processor more powerful...
But my motherboard does not allow to put at least a Phenom x4: GA-780-D3L
Do you think 4 gig of RAM will be enough if is Mindows 7?
But the fact that the most expensive is DirectX 11 I disagree.The most expensive is PhysX, which there is likely to be wildly different.
Direct soul is dried away as you want Core i7...AAAAAAAAA....Ah!

R
Racerest 24.07.20

when will the official system requirements and achievements to steam?

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

Intel Core i3 530, Geforce GTX 260, 4GB RAM. Operatives can still stick 2 gig.
Pull the new station at least on medium and 1920x1080? Metro 2033 drags on maximum without lag.

Edit: Kukuruza 3 graphics cards without DX11 does not run. I hope this Metro will not.

R
Racerest 24.07.20

on the Wikipedia website appeared system requirements http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metro:_Last_Light

D
Dreyk Remore 24.07.20

here's how to go 7хх series,the issue will be resolved.in addition to the 680 and tops(well, AMD that level) I don't think the other cards will pull the max(or so) config.CPU my ай5 should have a couple years to enough,but the cards - at kapets today will be going to buy tomorrow see already there's news about something new more powerful.and take the top x and then sell it(as a diesel Citroen, probably)),we have the city is not huge.

T
The_apathy 24.07.20

I think my 7970 will be enough for her.Acceleration especially on the core to 1200.And processor i5-2500К enough too.But again the same curve optimization to be done as the first part.

T
The_apathy 24.07.20

I can not believe that the 570 is enough to play it on maximum speed,as it is written on Wikipedia.

B
BadPirat 24.07.20

They still have not decided on the maximum system requirements
Entry from Twitter
Recommended specs are still in the process of being finalized.

And I asked about your PC
On what settings I can play Last Light?

Core i3 2120
4GB RAM
HD 7750 1GB OC
1280x1024 resolution
The answer

6 hours Metro: Last Light R07;@MetroVideoGame
Can't confirm but the i3 will probably let you play it, just not on max settings.

a
arrival_1976.85 24.07.20

http://gamegpu.ru/igrovye-novosti/nvidia-pokazala-metro-last-light-rabotaeshchego-v-svyazke-s-3-way-sli-geforce-gtx-titan.html
Sadists.

n
number 9 large 24.07.20

Judging by the link above optimization will not be delivered...

K
Komodo Saurian 24.07.20

arrival_1976.85
[...]
Build which HUW Beynon, was shown to the press in November of 2012 ran on a single 680 GF.

For example:

The demo of the first game shown on one GF280 in 2010.

a
arrival_1976.85 24.07.20

Komodo Saurian
In two years many things have changed.
On what settings ran HUW Beynon?
[...]
Let's hope for the best.

n
number 9 large 24.07.20

arrival_1976.85
Let's hope for the best.
After that, my hopes are gone.
To run the game with these settings it took the presence of a trio of GeForce GTX Titan, operating mode 3-Way SLI. The picture goes quite smoothly, but sometimes there are some friezes. If the judge from the configuration of the system and the fact that the game is fully used all the power of 3 GeForce GTX Titan for 1080P for a comfortable game you will need a bunch of 2-Way SLI GeForce GTX Titan. It turns out of a comfortable playability on maximum settings on a GeForce GTX 680 or Radeon HD 7970 can only be the sword.

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

arrival_1976.85
The picture goes quite smoothly, but sometimes there are some friezes.
O_O Optimized called. Of course, because the new Titans needs someone to buy it. Already hints are thrown.

a
arrival_1976.85 24.07.20

_SlashuuR
Nvidia bribed developers for commercial Titanium.
I nothing else comes to mind.

-
-SlashuuR- 24.07.20

arrival_1976.85
Here and I about the same.

a
arrival_1976.85 24.07.20

Strikes me this moment
Fortunately, we managed to get and test three NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan, so in this review, you will find a large number of tests with different number of GPUs. One thing is for sure: three GeForce GTX Titan pose a problem not only from the point of view of the budget, but technically, since even our Intel Core i7-3960X with overclocked to 4.2 GHz was not always possible to keep up with the graphics cards. Only when placing the high quality settings that is seriously taxing the video card, they were able to reach their potential.
http://www.hardwareluxx.ru/index.php/artikel/hardware/grafikkarten/24988%20%20.html?start=28
What kind of CPU you need for this game?

S
Solid_Snake_13 24.07.20

Slimy they Lesosibirsk direction with this optimization

Bioshok first flew on 8800 GT, the third already give 600-series and then starting from 660. With mediocre power console heritage graphics.

And Metro there too. Regarding the first picture has not changed much, but now requires computing power of a supercomputer 3 years ago.

The right way to go comrades to a brighter future.

R
Racerest 24.07.20

the incentive is already there official system requirements and is also available for pre-order!

S
Solid_Snake_13 24.07.20

System requirements

Minimum:
Processor: Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
Memory: 2GB
Hard Disk Space:
Video Card: DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB, GeForce GTS 250, etc)
DirectX®: 9.0 c
Additional: Metro: Last Light utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware.

Recommended:
Processor: Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2GB
Hard Disk Space:
Video Card: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and above)
DirectX®: 11
Additional: Metro: Last Light utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware.

According to STEAM'a