3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIO3641 24.07.20 10:10 pm

Tips for artifacts (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The people I immediately want to apologize if this question has already been touched on in any other topics, he's just a little I'm interested in, and find the answer to it, I couldn't. The point is that in this thread I propose to share tips about finding rare artifacts, recipes for their creation, actually the technology of the inception, and in General any information with regards to artifacts for those who want to enjoy the full game, not a stupid pass all the toys in a break with Vintorez in hand, armor type SOWING and a box of potrony in the backpack. In advance sposibo
74 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker--92 24.07.20

Find somewhere a Mama's beads artifact and sell it and buy yourself armor fool

P
Playshner 24.07.20

stalker--92
12.09.07 12:49Найди somewhere a Mama's beads artifact and sell it and buy yourself armor fool

szekler-92... and why the hell are you guy dumb suddenly called...???
Ah...parenting is a trashy,... - 234th infantry regiment of the Kazakh...

R
RIO3641 24.07.20

stalker--92
You would messages in the careful reading and talking watch. I'm black and white I want to fully enjoy the game. and FYI with the armor I'm fine Military SKAT-10
Burn + 60
Hit + 70
Gap + 70
Radiation + 70
Chem. burn + 60
Explosion + 70
Bullet resistance + 60

So I wouldn't say that armor is bad, some of us may envy. And anyway, I was asked to write something related ARTIFACTS

P
Playshner 24.07.20

The ARTIFACTS

RIO, if you're so big-bold emphasise the word... then write it correctly though... - artifact...

R
RIO3641 24.07.20

Playshner

What if I never thought of.
PS if you check the spelling all around the web that a lifetime is not enough

Please write on the topic.

S
Snip 24.07.20

Medusa
The artifact generated in the anomaly Trampoline. Is a pressed and oddly bent by the strong gravity of the remains of plants, soil and anything else that gets in the vicinity of the anomaly. While wearing the artifact on the belt increases immunity to pull gravitational anomalies such as the funnel and carousel and also has a minor effect protective field, reduces the defeat of small arms. Slightly radioactive. Sale price low due to the rather wide distribution. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations.

Stone flower
The artifact generated in the anomaly Trampoline. Beautiful education with a mirrored surface and yellow-red inclusions. Is a pressed and oddly bent by the strong gravity of the remains of plants, soil and anything else that gets in the vicinity of the anomaly. While wearing the artifact on the belt increases immunity to pull gravitational anomalies such as the funnel and carousel and has a light shielding field, reduces the defeat of small arms. Radioactive. The sales price and the probability of occurrence is medium. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, and jewelers.

Night Star
The artifact, sometimes resulting in anomalies Trampoline. Beautiful education with a mirrored surface and colored phosphorescent patches. Night lights a greenish light all around you in a radius of 1-2 meters, for which he received the stalkers name. Is a pressed and oddly bent by the strong gravity of the remains of plants, soil and anything else that gets in the vicinity of the anomaly. While wearing the artifact on the belt greatly increases immunity to pull gravitational anomalies such as the funnel and carousel and also has the effect of reducing the protective field of the defeat of small arms. But highly radioactive, so long wear is contraindicated. The sales price is very high. The probability of occurrence is low. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, and the military.

Twist
The artifact generated in the anomaly Funnel. Is a pressed and oddly bent by the strong gravity of the remains of plants, soil and anything else that gets in the vicinity of the anomaly. While wearing the artifact on the belt increases immunity to shock gravitational anomalies such as Trampoline. Sale price low due to the rather wide distribution. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations.

Gravi
A beautiful artifact, resulting in abnormalities Funnel. Is a pressed and oddly bent by the strong gravity of the remains of plants, soil and anything else that gets in the vicinity of the anomaly. While wearing the artifact on the belt increases immunity to shock gravitational anomalies such as Trampoline. The sales price and the probability of occurrence is medium. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, and jewelers.

Goldfish
The artifact, sometimes resulting in anomalies Funnel. Beautiful education with a mirrored surface. Night lights the space around them within a radius of 1-2 meters. Is a pressed and oddly bent by the strong gravity of the remains of plants, soil and anything else that falls into the anomaly at the time Zразрядкиi. While wearing the artifact on the belt increases immunity to shock gravitational anomalies such as Springboard, but this infection due to the powerful gravitational field attracts bullet that is not pleasing to its owner. The sales price is very high. The probability of occurrence is low. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, and jewelers.

Blood Stone
The artifact generated in the anomaly Carousel. Is a ugly reddish formation of compressed and whimsical polimertsementnyj remnants of plants, soil and bones. While wearing the artifact on the belt, some mysterious way, slightly accelerates the healing of wounds and stops bleeding. Stalkers there is a belief that this artifact is a power dead the anomaly of people. However, this artifact attracts predators to its owner. Sale price low due to the rather wide distribution. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, primarily the physicians and all kinds of religious cults.

Hunk of meat
The artifact generated in the anomaly Carousel. Is a ugly yellowish formation of compressed and whimsical polimertsementnyj remnants of plants, soil and bones. While wearing the artifact on the belt, some mysterious way, much accelerates the healing of wounds and stops bleeding well. Stalkers there is a belief that this artifact is a power dead the anomaly of people. However, this artifact attracts predators to its owner. The sales price and the probability of occurrence is medium. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, primarily the physicians and all kinds of religious cults.

Soul
A rare artifact, formed in anomalies Carousel. Is a yellowish-red excellent education from compressed and whimsical polimertsementnyj remnants of plants, soil and bones. Stalkers there is a belief that this artifact the souls of those killed in the anomaly of people. While wearing the artifact on the belt, some mysterious way, within a few seconds completely restored health and stop any bleeding. At the same time deteriorating the toughness and resistance to psi-attack monsters-telepaths. Also stalkers note fun fact when worn on the belt this artifact, constantly hungry. The sales price is very high. The probability of occurrence is low. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, primarily the physicians and all kinds of religious cults.

Drops
The artifact produced by anomaly Roasting. Teardrop formation with cracked glossy surface. Stalkers say that the wearing of the artifact reduces damage from bites of wild beasts. Impairs endurance. The price is low. Interest in the artifact exhibit by collectors and jewelers.

Fireball
The artifact produced by anomaly Roasting. Translucent reddish formation of a spherical shape. Stalkers say that the wearing of the artifact reduces damage from bites of wild beasts. Impairs endurance. The price is average. Interest in the artifact exhibit by collectors and jewelers.

Crystal
The artifact produced by anomaly Roasting. The name very accurately describes the shape of the artifact is a large iridescent crystal reddish color. Stalkers claim that wearing artifact caused some mutants and significantly reduces damage from bites of wild beasts. But, alas, the disgusting artifact affects endurance. And in addition to the fires with this item is better suited. The price is high. The probability of occurrence is low. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations.

Sparkler
The artifact produced by anomaly Electra. Translucent amorphous formation sometimes generasie around themselves a small lightning-sparks. Wearing the artifact on the belt slightly increases endurance. The price is low Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, and jewelers.

Flash
The artifact produced by anomaly Electra. Translucent amorphous formation with spurting up from the inside by rays of light and sometimes, generasie around themselves a small lightning-sparks. Wearing the artifact on the belt slightly increases endurance. The price is average. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, and jewelers.

Moonlight
The artifact produced by anomaly Electra. Translucent amorphous formation with a glowing core, generasie around themselves a small lightning-sparks. Wearing the artifact on the belt greatly increases endurance. But any, even the weakest anomaly ELEKTRA, it becomes deadly. Radioactive. The price is high. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, and jewelers.

Thorn
The artifact produced by anomaly Rusty Hair. When worn on the belt slightly increases the psi-protection. The price is low. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, and jewelers.

Crystal Thorn
The artifact produced by anomaly Rusty Hair. When wearing the belt increases the psi-protection. The price is average. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, and jewelers.

Sea Urchin
The artifact produced by anomaly Rusty Hair. When worn the belt greatly increases the psi-protection. When activated by throwing becomes a Bouncing needle mine. The price is high. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, and jewelers.

Bun
The artifact produced by anomaly hot Fuzz. When worn the belt greatly increases the resistance of human body to radiation. However, anomaly-parent artifact is better not to approach the damage will be repeatedly amplified. The price is high. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, primarily physicians.

Mucus
The artifact produced by anomaly jelly. Translucent jelly-like formation. Wearing the artifact on the belt slightly reduces the defeat of anomalies Rusty Hair and hot Fuzz and slightly deters predators. The price is low. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations.

Slug
The artifact produced by anomaly jelly. Translucent jelly-like formation. Wearing the artifact on the belt reduces the defeat of anomalies Rusty Hair and hot Fuzz and slightly deters predators. The price is average. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations.

Mica
The artifact produced by anomaly jelly. Translucent jelly-like formation. Wearing the artifact on the belt greatly reduces the defeat of anomalies Rusty Hair and hot Fuzz and deters predators, but long-term wear leads to the fact that any scratch becomes deadly because of the accelerated bleeding. The price is high. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations.

Mama's Beads
The artifact generates a temporal field around itself, locally slow down time. Intricately curved spiral, studded with glittering drops of pearls. Slows the onset of fatigue, hunger, slows bleeding. Radioactive. Activated by pressing. After activating for a few seconds generates the anomaly time Machine. Sale price mad. Interest in the artifact exhibit, perhaps, all and Sundry.

Film
Born anomalies lift. A thin film of a glassy substance with unusual refractive properties. Radioactive. Gives its holder the almost complete lack of fatigue. It can be activated by pressing, and then in a few seconds, the artifact generates anomaly lift. The sales price is very high. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations, collectors, jewelers, show business.

Battery
The origin of the artifact is unknown. Ribbed excellent education. A very useful artifact for its support. Improves all the characteristics of health, stamina, radiation resistance. However, wearing it, you need to avoid any anomalies, since damage will be strengthened. The impression that the artifact enhances any processes occurring in around him. Sale price - huge. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations.

Dummy
The origin of the artifact is unknown. Two hard drives linked together with mucus. Slightly reduces lose all gravity anomalies and explosions, absorbing the shock wave. The sale price average. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations.

Spring
The origin of the artifact is unknown. Two hard drives linked together with mucus. Can move through small jumps. The appearance alongside him of living beings rises up and inflicts shock damage. In small spaces, with a significant number of enemies it's fun effect rubber bomb. Important only after you activate it far away to run back. When worn on the belt slightly reduces lose all gravity anomalies and explosions, absorbing the shock wave. Radioactive. The sales price is very high. Interest in the artifact exhibit scientific organizations.

Here found on the net, there is much to ponder and what to look for, I half names, and not heard.

P
Playshner 24.07.20

RIO3641
12.09.07 14:44
Playshner
What if I never thought of.

what if I won't believe you...
... Such an adult, educated guy... and such an uneven(adverb...) - ideas...

R
RIO3641 24.07.20

Playshner
I'm not forcing you to believe me, your opinion is your opinion.

Better something about the artifacts write down what people find fault with

M
Mochenyy STAlkeR 24.07.20

Sniper-dv
12.09.07 14:48
about the battery is incorrectly written it for 30 prozav from electrocution and protects all
wash the mulberries finally half misspelled

S
Snip 24.07.20

I'm not arguing, I in not those found(by the way there is not very much information), but on the other hand better something than nothing, plus all the same names likely to be true, and then them already you can try to look for(always need somewhere to start).:))

P
Playshner 24.07.20

about the artifacts you say..., pzhaluysta...

Here we say how to make the artifact - lights maskva... well, at least take the same battery... insert in there...erovnu...in your mouth, put a grenade...and jumping into the fire...

this pazani with adnavo site razkazyvali...website schazad nimaga...no...not razriad...

s
stalker--92 24.07.20

RIO3641

Well, okay psutil blah do find the Mama's beads ARTIFACT and shove it up your belt and go with it until you find a spring or mother's crystal BEADS YOU will FIND IN the DARK VALLEY

s
stalker--92 24.07.20

RIO3641

Well, okay psutil blah do find the Mama's beads ARTIFACT and shove it up your belt and go with it until you find a spring or mother's crystal BEADS YOU will FIND IN the DARK VALLEY

R
RIO3641 24.07.20

stalker--92
Mama's beads I got from the bartender for performing a task, and then I threw them into the anomaly ELEKTRA and after 5 hours, got old wives BEADS

Radiation +5
Stamina +227
Electroshock -15
Bullet resistance +5

Anyone done anything like Write

P
Playshner 24.07.20

I put an old wives ' beads in an anomaly - a break...and after 30 seconds got the artifact zilch...
Radiation - 0,
Endurance - to endure there was nothing...
Anesthesia - 100%..., Mac still...

k
ka-86 24.07.20

Really, if you put the artifact in anamalia the characteristics of it will change (the artifact)

V
Vladir 24.07.20

Fantastic. It can not be.

N
NecroArt 24.07.20

Really, if you put the artifact in anamalia the characteristics of it will change (the artifact)
Is this true?

I passed the game with a specific configuration of the artifacts, but their name is not remember, but I remember their properties: 2 artifact with endurance at +75%, 2 artifact +600% health, and one that eliminates 20% of the radiation.

B
Big Man 24.07.20

Install the AMK mod 1.3

A
Antichrist90 24.07.20

Oh EPT. I'm behind the times. Here is what does not appear in the forum a month.