3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RIO3641 24.07.20 10:10 pm

Tips for artifacts (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The people I immediately want to apologize if this question has already been touched on in any other topics, he's just a little I'm interested in, and find the answer to it, I couldn't. The point is that in this thread I propose to share tips about finding rare artifacts, recipes for their creation, actually the technology of the inception, and in General any information with regards to artifacts for those who want to enjoy the full game, not a stupid pass all the toys in a break with Vintorez in hand, armor type SOWING and a box of potrony in the backpack. In advance sposibo
74 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QwertyVZ 24.07.20

the people and the modification of artifacts always start? I absolute Crystal Soul of Bengal could not get the recipe there is not a Fig does not roll in what ELEKTRA didn't throw that Crystal Soul is not a mere modification will not start

Q
QwertyVZ 24.07.20

I think it might be an idea to put its not the cordon in the tunnel with a wandering electra

Q
QwertyVZ 24.07.20

ops topic beguiled

a
alcatel 24.07.20

guys do you know where to find this monster Hunks of hidden anomalies ? he has a prescription for the younger brother of the giant

s
stantv 24.07.20

Lord, tell me what's the matter, throwing a Crystal soul in ELEKTRA, and she will not accept it and therefore not processed.... And everything else that is connected with ELEKTRA is not working..... Even a drop seemed to accept, but returns same as left....

T
T.E.M.Y.Ch. 24.07.20

Moonlight sometimes in the dungeon where the quest I'm rating it a cache arrow,after he was in the lab going from the corridor to the second room valim bandow,on the left koridorchik with electra there should be moonlight.I for example, there are 3 pieces found.

M
Mochenyy 24.07.20

Faster only the Moonlight can be found in the wild territory.It lies over the W/e ways.I found 3 pieces.

S
Sllavva 24.07.20

Modification of artifacts on any mod goes. For example Surf and OGSM. There it will roll?

r
rider_xxx 24.07.20

Advice...Advice...to Whom not difficult write to me where to find Mama's beads!

Z
Zander_driver 24.07.20

You here http://forums.playground.ru/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/188916/

T
TEMPp 24.07.20

in the passing game, he will find them)

U
USALL 24.07.20

people help pliz I can't find the artifact crystal

U
USALL 24.07.20

who knows pliz answer

k
kartez321 24.07.20

Hello, I can help. After installing the drivers I nachalis artifacts after the windows icon