3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allinos 22.10.19 11:24 am

The best choice for i7 8700k

Hi. You want liquid cooling for i7 8700k. What do you think is better to buy up to 8 thousand rubles? I think percent will optimally drive up to 4.8.
73 Comments
Sort by:
s
saiko 22.10.19

Why does the air to put themselves do not want? a normal tower to put? there are lots of options now, for example https://market.yandex.ru/product--kuler-dlia-protsessora-corsair-h100x/143460452?nid=55321&lr=213&track=fr_compare
https://market.yandex.ru/product--kuler-dlia-protsessora-alphacool-eisbaer-lt240/198679597?nid=55321&lr=213&track=fr_compare
https://market.yandex.ru/product--kuler-dlia-protsessora-deepcool-castle-240-rgb/163583632?nid=55321&lr=213&track=fr_compare and I think that any of them you stock will last for a long time, even with the acceleration in the flow of your percent 95w

A
Allinos 22.10.19

Why not take the NWO? I think this option is more interesting. The briefcase is on the table, so will be much less strain noise + aesthetics.
Options looked, do me good! There is a fundamental difference between them?

B
Beirut 22.10.19

Allinos
Its this service on the air such crap there, about the noise, a simple prog or how I have to Nokia jumpers lose momentum and then you can still argue which is would be louder. well, the question is 8700 scalped?
and another difference between the CBO and the good air which is almost within the error I'm talking about the temperature

K
Kardion 22.10.19

\You can still deepcool gammaxx L240 - also on liquid cooling with rgb backlight. Cooling - freezer. Aluminum radiator like in the car, and hydro bearings - quiet, efficient. Yet Zalmanov can view and Cooler Master, but I'm more of dipoli, they have a dielectric filled, and this is a big +.
And need to serve any cooling system, at least from a dust cleaned.

B
Beirut 22.10.19

Kardion
the more moving parts, the careful operation
here is an example of noise deepcool gammaxx L240 6
Silently
Very quiet
This is called silent??? I have the air idle 400 rpm load 1100

K
Kardion 22.10.19

I do not know just air cooling, I think, is the last century. Now it is time DLC. Before they were comically expensive, now is readily available. If fundamentally, it is, by and large, if not gaming load, the fans can do to disable and remove, the possibility of pump and radiator should be sufficient. It's more efficient to cool than the office of monoblocks with a passive cooling system. It will be very quiet (pump rustling almost besshumno) and cold )
Diplomska DLC is very reliable, and even if they leak, then there is the dielectric, not scary.

l
legusor 22.10.19

whichever table the percent may be, with any available man in the street acceleration (except HEDT), – noctua nh-15d and do not need any water, which then leaks and all will burn, but still not quieter than the air because those same fans + pump.
aesthetics? I understand if we get a core i9 9900x and rtx titan, and there you can masturbate over the establishment of aesthetics. but the 8700? for aesthetics on delivery buy tape with LGBT backlight or fixes for breeding of PD wires in a row.

B
Beirut 22.10.19

Kardion wrote:
Now it is time DLC.
Under these findings there is reason or Pro HYIP?? all run and I run?
Win with dropsy is possible only in 1 case if you do it on the sly bajowski mom, there's at least some sense
Of course if you're a fan of the farm so that all flashing and spinning, then of course the choice is yours.

B
Beirut 22.10.19

legusor
I collected a bunch of farms to customers when they ask what you need of iron = one answer that was beautiful
that is, they do not buy the computer for games or whatever, they just take FURNITURE seriously.

L
Luka_gg 22.10.19

Allinos
Spoilertv have the NH-D15 on 8700k, dispersed to 5000 and the temperature is probably the most heavy game - origin, in the range of 80 degrees. The price of a BB gun in the range of 8000. This I did, by the way.

A
Aloska 22.10.19

Allinos
And the processor scalped dropsy what would it take?
Since there is no sense to take water if the percent is not scalped.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 22.10.19

Allinos
I have the normal cooler pursues to 4.950 Hertz. The meaning of these expensive ogladaj?

P
Petruxinson 22.10.19

LIGHTandDARK4
First very interested in what percent.
Secondly very interested in that cooler.
Third proof with temperatures no load and under load in the Studio.

T
Torkvist 22.10.19

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
The meaning of these expensive ogladaj?
The meaning is always there, dropsy will set and not worried about the temperatures, the noise works well, especially if such as diculescu Castle 240 RGB but also about the appearance in case case with clear glass. YES the price of course comes out more expensive, but worth it.

M
MunchkiN 616 22.10.19

you don't serve some sort of DLC type Alphacool Eisbaer LT360 gash
but I would with DLC not contacted and, in principle, top a BB gun give the same comparable resultatet 200+watts with less hassle.

B
Beirut 22.10.19

Torkvist
all the same can be written about a BB gun put and forget and if you need whistled so buy a fan with lights or illumination separately, Yes che there are little things at the toy store from Christmas garland and everything will be on Feng Shui.

Castle 240 RGB here customer reviews
Dust. Try it is completely removed from the radiator. On it the lot of time leaves.
The intake pipes. It is difficult to deploy after installation
High water block with the pump I don't like
the inability to adjust the backlight brightness

A
Aloska 22.10.19

Torkvist
Torkvist wrote:
worried about the temperatures, about the work noise
Lies, dropsy noise as well.
Torkvist wrote:
diculescu Castle 240 RGB so more about the appearance
To pay for sustainence and appearance, is so appropriate. (None)
Torkvist wrote:
but it's worth it
Generally not worth it.
Well if dropsy voooooobsche not tech, it happens vstrechayutsya marriages and do not immediately make themselves known, and a year for example.
What do these people recommend? When they have filled it with BP and vidyuhi?

A
Aloska 22.10.19

The author, in my IMHO dropsy not scalped percent is not needed, it will do nothing. (And it professionals are thrown on the crystal WCs)
The only use if in case there is no space for tower cooler.
Then Yes, then no dropsy impossible.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 22.10.19

Petruxinson wrote:
First very interested in what percent.
Secondly very interested in that cooler.
Third proof with temperatures no load and under load in the Studio.
Yes, please)))
Here's my whole YouTube channel for lunch. Look and admire how much you want!
Спойлерhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkDlaTKZAu-KIm2Z2TTDaQA/videos
With regards to komplektu:
Percents i7-8700k
Cooler DEEPCOOL Ice Edge Mini FS V2.0

K
Kardion 22.10.19

I think it has dropsy, even purely logically, wins against air. The cars are DLC, and not pure air. Air is a worse conductor of heat, liquid is better. The excess heat from the metal is better shoots liquid, it is known to all. In the DLC until you reach the radiator to cool slightly, and yet through the radiator will be even more cool, respectively, fans have reduced speed to spin, respectively, and less noise.
And about the leaks, I'm writing - insulator there. If it breaks, how much read reviews and reviews, not has a fountain and starts to drip. Already absolutely to calm the paranoia, you can buy a new housing acre 90SE, there is a possibility to set pidugu vertically through the spec.cable. For the price, the brand air are also not 5 cents.