3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gabataka111 24.07.20 10:29 pm

How do you see The Elder Scrolls VI

1) how do you see The Elder Scrolls: VI.
let us not complain that Morrowind was the best but the next part turd. Ine like Skyrim. But lacking in sampleitem plan (and no it's not holo\cold\sleep)

let's say out ТЕС6.
I see the beginning of so
Option 1.
We're going on a horse, namely the cutscene. we are in the armor, and it is not clear who we are Orc, elf or etc
past the tower.
and yet what province (valid province of the high elves) because it's like there was a rumor that there is a che with the thalmor to be connected. Although I do not know.
Vobshem on. going on horseback. and see the tower. See on the road the wagon is the thalmor. inside the dead official or something. we saw only a shadow as it disappeared behind the trees. And nearby was a bloody knife. well hero took him (cut-scene still)
and then there is the thalmor, and accuse us of the brutal murder of this officer. (by the way I was born the idea of a conspiracy)
do we put in jail. further questioning-and here let us down to the water (that used to torture) where we can see our reflection, and in fact can create a character.
then have the script standard. someone attacks. we are saved.
option 2

as mentioned above the idea of conspiracy.
all the same, but the creation is already in the dungeon to torture.
ie in any object we see the reflection create.
and then to escape while that in the ripped suit.
the first background is not so important. who can complement me.

and Yes the most important thing.
1.voice of GG-I think it is not needed. for voice-farewell to the Russian voice. and in the series of TES has always been a Russian voice.
So that it may not have sounded Garoua, темболе5е for each race your tone (for the Khajiit, Argonian-must be a special voice)
2. more diversity dialogues. as may have noticed in Skyrim was not the stop time.
but I wanted to say on one of the story quests (at the meeting)
Dragonborn: Shut up Both of you (Tullius and Ulfric) I spit on your war. now we are being threatened by dragons. and all will die if you do not sign that fucking Treaty of truce.

this is clearly not enough.

3. the most important is the variety of weapons. and no I'm not talking about the size of swords. I say hell on modelco.
In Skyrim there were a bunch of Easter eggs. especially on king Arthur (like him-the hand from the lake with a steel sword) and star wars (in a cave the skeleton on the ceiling and the bottom of the sword.
well, the same could developed even ModelKit others to do the swords. well, e-may.
unique swords in the end.

about 4 follic generally keep quiet-there's guns like a lot. and if you think fucking. just modification--well, fuck it-I need the different models. so everything was on a human.
okay, I digress. so what I'm saying. Oh yeah.

continue.
a variety of swords-ie unique models. not that I found some kind of sword-and this week is the ancient Nordic.
who knows, maybe next тес6 will also sporjovem weapons, huh?
although it will probably not...

and I almost forgot

4. I think many it will be only joy

Piecewise armor as their favorite Morrowind (I played Morro but it is difficult for me. I don't know how to fight. I'm a slug that couldn't kill)

like all.

and so to summarize

1. voice of GG-do you think whether it is necessary? because in Russian it clearly sucks to do
2. diversity dialogues the examples at the top
3. unique weapons
4. piecewise armor (I think it is needed

and Yes-if I went to the theme with the thalmor. if it is in their territory,then why not do 3 ways.
zagovorsiki against the base of the thalmor, the thalmor and rebels against all
49 Comments
Sort by:
g
gmh4589 24.07.20

gabataka111
You should at least spell check in the browser turned on

s
stalker7162534 24.07.20

MunchkiN 616
Rightly said about the magic stick. +1

gabataka111
Balanced gameplay is hard, much harder desire to Rob caravans, and to the archers of abigale. Skyrim was criticized for the monotony (enter the cave cut small NPCs, and then you get to the big boss, and find in the chest nafig not need your items) and what actually can be expected in the life of GG which comes chopped and in a world where even corpses with a sword in hand to protect their territory and property?
Models of swords? Full mods with different models.

F
Flaemus 24.07.20

I would like a good story, lots of drama, good characters that you get attached to empathize, and not perceive them purely as customarily and gameplay like Requiem. And, of course, the Russian voice, even if it is not of high quality.

R
Rograx 24.07.20

Not well, che, I liked it. There are small flaws, and so direct the game of the year, that's serious.
Spoiler(SARCASM).

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.07.20

It is known only to the engine, which is developed by the game

СпойлерGamebryo

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

The series degraded from part to part. Each had its own advantages that are implemented better than the predecessors. But overall mania of developers to the simplification is only negative. Skyrim, for me, has one advantage among the relatives - the study of the environment. Well, and other improvements that are less significant. The rest is made weaker.
A gazebo would certainly go for broke and continue to experiment with the genetics of the genre, coming up with yet another fanciful hybrids of type F4, which, incidentally, the most profitable game Studio.
I want to believe that painful in terms of the opinions of some, especially older, part of the audience of the series and F4 + triumph of the poles with their zabagovannoy adorabale will make Todd Howard to calm their Mercantile talents to tackle the case.

s
stalker7162534 24.07.20

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Gazebo made cleverly allowing the possibility of modellista. Fashion is extremely decorated with Skyrim.

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

I now play 4 fallout and I can say that this game is the least zabagovannaya of all the projects of the Gazebo, starting with Morrowind. So I hope that TES 6 would be the same.
Listened to the fans of new Vegas, made after the nonlinear three-pointers mainquest. Listened to the yelling after the game's release, and released the great Lights of the Harbor. I mean, Twisted Tesla Gigafactory that if you sound the alarm and throw the letters Basescu, there is a chance that it will stop at the okazualivanie in their projects.
Importantly, the construction (at least, not a curve) not transferred in the sixth scrolls (I personally have had enough of what was Hearthfire), and made more elaborate, hand-crafted quests, not radiant.

gabataka111 wrote:
1.voice of GG-I think it is not needed. for voice-farewell to the Russian voice. and in the series of TES has always been a Russian voice.
Voice after the last fall will be 100%.
gabataka111 wrote:
Piecewise armor, like their beloved Morrowind
4 fall partially back to this trail. have the chance to see this in the new scrolls.
gabataka111 wrote:
2. diversity dialogues the examples at the top
3. unique weapons
2 - the appetite grows while eating, the players will always want more of these dialogues.
3 - there is need to pray to the Daedra, unique models of weapons, did little in the series of TES.

R
Rolento 24.07.20

Delphis
This is where morovind was empty? If only dragons were not.

R
Rolento 24.07.20

Delphis
Well, in Ciganine there is a dude with a stump, there is a base of the Imperial Legion and the vendor nishtyak, axe in the hollow. There are travelers, wild animals, etc. As in other parts.

M
MelShlemming 24.07.20

Most importantly, the korowai could Rob. And the wooden houses of abigale.

A
Alxmo 24.07.20

After Morra TES plasticine and lifeless. It is necessary liveliness of the game add to the character it felt like tomb Riders new(silly example, but still), and that flies a spirit without headbobbing and legs from below, again as stated above - no clashes, no weapons, that in all the fights from Skyrim to clean, and to replace them with dice rolls, it will be interesting exactly to the same degree. Arbour knows how to paint beautiful worlds with lots of caves but unfortunately the story part they have all beaten so, what to look ashamed, the same Skyrim with guns(3,4) that huge confirmation. Run - all the same brand, the only other teksturki, and guns instead of swords.

And there is one very bad direction to which addicted gazebo. It's just a scourge of the entire company, from this cancer urgently need to get rid of. But I you won't say, because I have a screenshot of the character of the 6-th part of the elder Scrolls...

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

Rolento
He probably meant the lack of random encounters. In Morrowind every npc rigidly tied to a certain place, there is no randomness. In Skyrim there is a respawn point, and there can be anyone: from a peaceful npc, which gives mini-quest to two warring mobs.

Alxmo
Alxmo wrote:
After Morra TES plasticine and lifeless.
Explain pliz.
Alxmo wrote:
Arbour knows how to paint beautiful worlds with lots of caves but unfortunately the story part they have all beaten so, what to look ashamed, the same Skyrim with guns(3,4) that huge confirmation.
What specifically needs to change in the gameplay? Developed found a good formula, and if something in it to change, then it is not TES will be. The game is based on Grinda in fact.

A
Alxmo 24.07.20

Wild Rider
For Grinda has a Diablo, and a lot of any MMO, but alone it looks like that is boring, I want at least a decent plot. Morrissey just the same Grinda was not, nor was the content of the Sims is to buy a house, to build, to marry a dog in a shelter as a stray wife to his home. And it was not worse, every NPC you threw out on page 3 of the text, and you were curious to understand it, had more opportunities, it's worth remembering the same designer, spells, and the world there was completely foreign and fascinating, banal skeletons, bandits, wolves almost was not visible, the vegetation was interesting, on the dwarves with selltradetime you were viewed as miracles, and in Skyrim, well, just say the magic is not present, the usual typical medieval fantasiesthe and fiction is gone

W
Wild Rider 24.07.20

Alxmo
Alxmo wrote:
Morrissey just the same Grinda was not
Well is not it if you for all sorts of boxes to climb?
Alxmo wrote:
Morrissey just the same Grinda was not, nor was the content of the Sims is to buy a house, to build, to marry a dog in a shelter as a stray wife to his home.
Don't see anything wrong with that, it allows to diversify the gameplay.
Alxmo wrote:
And it was not worse, every NPC you threw out on page 3 of the text
... same cloth) No, thank you, better than normal voiced conversations.
Alxmo wrote:
had more opportunities, it's worth remembering the same designer spells
Here I agree.
Alxmo wrote:
the world there was completely foreign and fascinating
I like nature, close to reality. Well fancy with mushrooms, guar was only enough for one game developers. Yes, and I can't say that the world is there such a seductive, yet 70% of the area is bare rock.

W
Wing42 24.07.20

Now, the second part of my reflections regarding TES V Skyrim. The last time I touched the story-the quest part, talked about the weapons and armor, as well as the first will break (or not break) the winner of the second.
Again I say, that mean the original Skyrim with all the official DLC and patches, with a total weight of approximately 18 gigabytes, not eighteen Gigabyte Skyrim with infernal mountain of mods to it weighing 60 gigabytes, ranging from those that turn the game into a branch of middle-earth or Survival-RPG, and ending with those who make the game in a Gypsy circus with stolen horses and, literally in love nest from horizon to horizon.
Spoilers the beginning of paragraph six, in which I would like to touch the tree navykov and perks that Hero opens with the development of the relevant skill tree. I think, to list all the perks in the original game and point in any particular moment, this perk sucks a Lollipop does not make sense for two reasons:
1. And so you all know;
2. Original Skyrim nafig not needed, you still play in one of the global mods.
So I will say in General terms: the most useful perks available from the start of development of specific branches of the skill, most of the perks of high levels of or no good at anything and do not do virtually any the weather, or don't work quite as written in the localized description.
For example, Eloquence or Burglary (can't remember the correct name of the talent). All plot and no story quests really go without investing in a branch Eloquence any points of skill than are, in principle, all do. None of the quest will not be overwhelmed due to the fact that at the critical moment the Hero couldn't push charisma to the character. Well, it affects the prices that they are more favorable to the player. It would seem, is good, but sellers have so little gold to buy and so meager assortment of goods for sale in any case, that is still all your carefully torn from the clutches of the chests and loot draugrov for sale or you can go untimely to rest in a Bag of Holding, you can throw all this shit fuck the river from the bridge in any Riverwood.
And Burglary? Any lock of any level (except those for which you suddenly need a key, like normal locks without the key, the same keys locking) in the original Skyrim without problems opened in the presence of a good response and hearing, as well as the stock in two or three dozen keys.
I would like to see the point of pumping EACH of the possible perks that it seemed that the developers have added a perk in the branch only on the principle of the couple we have in the thread Riding on the barrels 12 perks, and branch Shuffling wrappers only 4, this disorder is, let's put a couple of perks, well, not really needed and for the number.
The seventh paragraph. Magic, miracles, and just strong unstoppable mojo. Here I have a mixed impression of the magic system of Skyrim. On the one hand it is very cool conceived: a few differing schools of magic, each with its own characteristics. Each with their teachers, ready for the specie to share their invaluable knowledge with the Hero. But realized it... let's just say, it doesn't matter. Spell books and scrolls of spells sold by vendors, so that everyone who are illiterate peasant (and in Skyrim every farmer knows the letter) can start to let the sparks from his eyes and cast a magical rainbow after reading the appropriate book or using a scroll (the logic of using the scroll extremely illogical - where he disappears after use, how it is used, why is this happening? Why? Because you go off and relax, it's Skyrim), while magic has always been the art of the elite, which the people did not understand and feared. While in Skyrim, the maximum that'll tell you if you're in the middle of the town square will be resolved by the spell to cure gout another stone, it will be something like: Go and do your stupid magic somewhere not here".
However, the Board of Magicians will not take you without the fulfillment of certain conditions, even if you're a damn great MAG-destroyer-eighties level, able two or three spells to kill all the mages of Winterhold in less than two minutes. Magic is full of flaws, inconsistencies, and frankly fucked-up moments (for example all the same scrolls that the player podera... uses when reading a magic formula).
Next, the eighth item, I decided to make a crafting system, in particular weapon or armor.
What you should know about crafting weapons and armor in Skyrim: created armor and weapons do not cost spent on resources or skill points in the branch Blacksmithing. And all because they are only slightly better than the standard game items, while not having additional properties. Plus by the time when you finally learn how to forge ebony armor and collect the necessary materials, you in most cases will already be sealed in ebony armor from head to toe. And even in the enchanted.
If you enter blacksmithing in the game, there you can enter the factor of deterioration of the equipment and ability to repair and improve the existing not enchanted armor (Yes for example the cost of some weight to cover her extra layer of metal solder in her amulet with some protection from magic property, or to fill her spikes coming up close to creatures and NPCs (both hostile and neutral to friendly) have taken damage and so on, if you want you can come up with a lot of options for forging armor) and weapons.
And the very possibility of reservation of a certain type (steel, Orc, ebony etc.) must not open perk (and here I do not know did not know, and suddenly - suddenly - an expert in the field of manufacturing heavy orcish armor, you aristocratic high elf and wearing only rags on the advantages to magic), and in the process of renovating and improving this type of armor.

That's that, then.
Wild Rider wrote:
The game is based on Grinda in fact.
The grind can also be different: dull or interesting posed and worked.

T
T.T.G 24.07.20

stalker7162534
Active community is what saved the fifth part, giving her a second wind.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

if I dirty pitch student requested to be handsomerob TES 6, peck-peck...
I'd consider double pumping. to return to the Expo for level APA and leveling characteristics of a hero. but with the kachem skills more difficult. I would have thought about combining level APA direct use of skill to get there points of pumping. the only question is how bulky is such a system and how to build skills in the group. and voschem quality of the weapon would be the fact some of the modifiers and the skills for the particular weapon was a branch of skills which required character level is 1. characteristics of the character 2 and tier leveling in this group is 3. and, accordingly, the peonage could learn the type of blow with the hilt of cabbage soup and could use that cool move. such a scheme would cost it's better to think things through and simplify. something like this has happened and skyrise and фафлауте4. current balance should be such that the mouth of the level did not increase the power of a multiple character.
what else more outraged is the auto level Moba and Gopnik in Mithril armor from aircraft aluminum. the player must be humbled by the strong mobs. to curse them, the developers that made spiders great damage and fat health.
the rest of the introduction of surveylab would greatly overwhelm the gameplay. for example a lot of loot, the iron shell of the character either sinking or he has endurance melts so that it can dig a few meters and there's other crap like Alpine damage fresh frosty air.
the most important thing is to make a normal parkour and this is my first time here. to elect is normally rolled through the ledges and jumped fences with his shifta. and the dialogue that was in kruzise 5 here.

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.07.20

and if I was asked to be a designer of TES 6, I would once again blind oblivion. As when applying for a job in Basescu spend electroconvulsive bestday

r
requiemmm 24.07.20

the quality of the weapon would be the fact any modifiers
And why not, really. You can even easier to tie purely to Daedric artifacts and even a branch of skills. That is, the mission branch quests, the player receives, say, a sword from Meridia, which operates the Swords skill and a skill that is applicable only at the sword. Killed 10 skeletons +1 to damage...kill 500 skeletons - achivka the Warrior, aura, blinding and dealing damage to undead every time in hand this sword and fireball of some sort, due to the charges of the sword. Let volendrang breaks walls, the ebony blade in addition to let lifestyle gives intelligence and the ability to remotely whisper to the NPC, what it Loh...the Azura's star XS, intelligence bonus and predictions for the random encounters? Had you that the tavern is the mammoth out, and it's really worth it:) the Skull Damage could give additional levels in human nightmares, as an alternative solution quests. Well razor, let it drives the owner crazy, like went to bed - woke up over a dead body in the alley in hand a blood-stained dagger:) in Return I got several times a day, any purpose other than bosses.