3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gabataka111 24.07.20 10:29 pm

How do you see The Elder Scrolls VI

1) how do you see The Elder Scrolls: VI.
let us not complain that Morrowind was the best but the next part turd. Ine like Skyrim. But lacking in sampleitem plan (and no it's not holo\cold\sleep)

let's say out ТЕС6.
I see the beginning of so
Option 1.
We're going on a horse, namely the cutscene. we are in the armor, and it is not clear who we are Orc, elf or etc
past the tower.
and yet what province (valid province of the high elves) because it's like there was a rumor that there is a che with the thalmor to be connected. Although I do not know.
Vobshem on. going on horseback. and see the tower. See on the road the wagon is the thalmor. inside the dead official or something. we saw only a shadow as it disappeared behind the trees. And nearby was a bloody knife. well hero took him (cut-scene still)
and then there is the thalmor, and accuse us of the brutal murder of this officer. (by the way I was born the idea of a conspiracy)
do we put in jail. further questioning-and here let us down to the water (that used to torture) where we can see our reflection, and in fact can create a character.
then have the script standard. someone attacks. we are saved.
option 2

as mentioned above the idea of conspiracy.
all the same, but the creation is already in the dungeon to torture.
ie in any object we see the reflection create.
and then to escape while that in the ripped suit.
the first background is not so important. who can complement me.

and Yes the most important thing.
1.voice of GG-I think it is not needed. for voice-farewell to the Russian voice. and in the series of TES has always been a Russian voice.
So that it may not have sounded Garoua, темболе5е for each race your tone (for the Khajiit, Argonian-must be a special voice)
2. more diversity dialogues. as may have noticed in Skyrim was not the stop time.
but I wanted to say on one of the story quests (at the meeting)
Dragonborn: Shut up Both of you (Tullius and Ulfric) I spit on your war. now we are being threatened by dragons. and all will die if you do not sign that fucking Treaty of truce.

this is clearly not enough.

3. the most important is the variety of weapons. and no I'm not talking about the size of swords. I say hell on modelco.
In Skyrim there were a bunch of Easter eggs. especially on king Arthur (like him-the hand from the lake with a steel sword) and star wars (in a cave the skeleton on the ceiling and the bottom of the sword.
well, the same could developed even ModelKit others to do the swords. well, e-may.
unique swords in the end.

about 4 follic generally keep quiet-there's guns like a lot. and if you think fucking. just modification--well, fuck it-I need the different models. so everything was on a human.
okay, I digress. so what I'm saying. Oh yeah.

continue.
a variety of swords-ie unique models. not that I found some kind of sword-and this week is the ancient Nordic.
who knows, maybe next тес6 will also sporjovem weapons, huh?
although it will probably not...

and I almost forgot

4. I think many it will be only joy

Piecewise armor as their favorite Morrowind (I played Morro but it is difficult for me. I don't know how to fight. I'm a slug that couldn't kill)

like all.

and so to summarize

1. voice of GG-do you think whether it is necessary? because in Russian it clearly sucks to do
2. diversity dialogues the examples at the top
3. unique weapons
4. piecewise armor (I think it is needed

and Yes-if I went to the theme with the thalmor. if it is in their territory,then why not do 3 ways.
zagovorsiki against the base of the thalmor, the thalmor and rebels against all
49 Comments
Sort by:
j
jigadloff 24.07.20

Che for delirium? What classes ran?!

g
gabataka111 24.07.20

jigadloff
I understand you're going to accuse me that I am a student or what?
not run away I, I to 3 pair

j
jigadloff 24.07.20

Oh My God! Yes, damn you! Exam!!!

W
Wing42 24.07.20

gabataka111
Man, you just the stories for the games to write! How dashing you all twisted!

I am familiar with the TES series is very superficial, because it is not my genre, but had it played in Skyrim and Oblivion, so that kind of opinions I have formed about them.
Then comes the long boring cart, reflecting my subjective opinion for TES V Skyrim.

Spoilergate have to see with your own eyes that the world can live separately from the player. That is to say, as it was in original Skyrim? You save the town/kill the dragon/quest - and now, when you pass a squad of misfits with an arrow in the knee, each of them SEEKS to give you my opinion on the situation (and even spreading gossip: Tell Greybeards called Dragonborn...). And all, nothing happens. Nothing changes, the city live as they are programmed to live, none of the local vassals does not claim only that freed from bandits and robbers and in quite decent condition Fort, situated on THEIR land. For THEM, hell, earth! And no ruler, knowing that literally at hand, a hundred meters from the capital's wearing, is there any Temple Lenovolenovo Spider, which is chock-full of necromancers, charopidae and other riff-raff will never send clearing and burning of this blasphemous place a SINGLE soldier. So - let them live! This is very strange from the point of view of common sense.
I want to see the relationship between vassals, which will be reflected on the game process, accompanied by the relevant events. After all, never so that everyone was happy with the size of their territories and live in peace. There is always nagatani, which were given land or gold, but in terms of the fantasy of the middle ages zihuatanej everyone can be first, and not just the robber-bandit.
Dungeons and dragons only exist to be stripped/killed by the player, and the inhabitants (my beloved bandits robbers) never quarrel with each other, observing an unspoken truce. Do not be so! It was the first time.
The second point: quests. Do not argue, the quests are varied and interesting in fact, but I would like in the beginning of the game less quests with a simplified formulation of the go to the other end of Skyrim and kill/get.... Of course, the study of the world thing is interesting, but the world itself should motivate the player to explore it, not to force him to do so with a stick is responsible for the plot of the people.
Moment number three. Refer to the valiant author of this wonderful saying:
gabataka111 wrote:
the most important is the variety of weapons. and no I'm not talking about the size of swords. I say hell on modelco.
It was a game, called, if I remember correctly, Warlords (some account in the series). So, it was fifty fractions. Five, spit me in the eye Fantomas dozen. And they differed only in color of the meshes and a couple of pixels, but not characteristics or abilities. You can make a hell of a cloud variety of medelec (C) for the excitement of swords and bows for Strekalova, which will have the same properties and characteristics. I want to see detailed and realistic model of melee and ranged. I want to feel the difference in the weapon class. Mostly in games it is made like this: "one-handed weapons are quick and relatively weak, two-handed weapons are slow and relatively strong.
And to me, that aesthetic, give the honors of cutting (assorted swords, scimitar, scimitars and other swords) from slashing weapons (basic type one-handed and two-handed European swords (classic, most of the swords in Skyrim are), any two-handed weapons have the edge with a sharpening (axe or halberd)), and blunt (hammers, maces, flails) from the cutting (peak, spear, and suddenly there she is again, halberd (as it has a sharp and a bayonet for fixing, and blade for mixer) and a rare guest in the world of gaming in the face of sharp swords like a Roman glalie (aka Gladius)), plus the difference between them both from the first two. But, interestingly, a called weapon can block attacks? Consisting of ether, that is of magical energy and the will of the caster, can block the powerful blow of a steel sword? No, sir, called weapons no blocks, but the impact they have to pass through block and armor of the enemy (the so-called clean the damage).
On small arms of small or long bows and crossbows, nothing really can not say.
The end of the paragraph: the weapon must vary not only modelcol (C).
Wow, I see someone has read to the point number four! You're persistent, I like it!
So, Armor. It is known that in Skyrim it is light and heavy. Easy easier heavy heavier (Captain Obvious, reading this sentence, choked with a saliva with envy). Lightweight does not restrict movement, allowing you to run, jump, do yoga and dance on the water, heavy allows not to run, not jump, not to do yoga and sinking in the water stone. Well from arrows protects a little better, although drowned is not very happy.
So I want a detailed study of the reservation, because people have come up with many types of protection, ranging from studded leather and chain mail, plate ending maximilianovsky armor and armor. And the developers have divided all the diversity just for the light and heavy armor, which is very poor, in my opinion.
Item number five (read the previous two again). Elaboration of the combat system, which at the moment is reduced to the successive exchange of blows with the ability to block part of the damage from enemy attack, until one of the poor did not fall down dead. Weapons never faced each other fighting style for each weapon class only one, the perks and the talents are quite boring, blocks primitive. Want to see a real fight, with techniques, feints, deceptive maneuvers and the variety of styles of waving glands (even two or three styles for each type of melee weapon enough variety). Modern technologies and systems allow to implement complex animations and detailed mathematical rendering of events, such as the crossing of blades, blows to arms or legs, the types of wounds and damage depending on the target and put on the character's armor, and indeed the great multitude of all.
I think these five points is enough, maybe in the future I will obozhau and write something else, for example about the tree skills of autoleveling or AI monsters.
And Yes, if someone from your reading (overpower and hard to the end) will experience excessive salivation and anger, for some moments fixed a ton sometimes not even kressich game mods, let them immediately sent to the universal championship Biting elbows, as I was referring to the original version of the game released by the developers: without mods, but with patches.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

and in the series of TES has always been a Russian voice.
but ti sure?
I think so be it. we were sitting in the dungeon in prison, and with us all sorts of potsony talk with us. type Imperator last ilitny fighters gives freedom means. who will pobeditelem will get citizenship and will be free to walk around Tamriel and Hammerfell.
along the way, we then learn to walk and use the toilet ancient scrolls. by choosing the weapon that will fight. then voschem we go to the arena the sun is blinding rays of volumetric greatone. a character kills one chukha ha others the cries of the fans. and all this at E3 and there the audience squeal with finishing moves.
the Emperor, satisfied he has mercy. suddenly there is some dirty peggyk in NVIDIA's cloak and pulls the imerator Kukan publicly. a bowl of Golden fiziks bazet PBR with the correct IOR so POSIX Flex wine subsurface peck-peck at the podium from the feeble hands of the Emperor. all in all shocked in panic. alarm! treason! a hero's quest story then.
when the exit from here, make sure I have correctly pointed out all the booms. there gender race class 3 pumps 6 abilities strength dexterity stamina wisdom, magic and charisma. all. Oh another sign, so he gives bonuses to those characters. school of magic? what schools of magic?
getting this do you mean the marker on the compass and lit out of the gate hagit vibiraet - vote for thieves Guild! and ubegaet.
and the hero of the game announced and facial animation APE trained. the hair and the beard slap on the inverse of the z buffer, pawson.
that's the way I see тес6, it. and like how similar themes often see. and there will be mode surveil and you can build forges and castles.

r
requiemmm 24.07.20

The gazebo has always done games that can play all. Which means no major combat systems to not wait. Three strikes, two strikes with a shield, colored beads magic, ISPs, ISP. Again, elected again a lot of defects, so the modders have something to do. And the idea with gunpowder weapons are quite good, to tie a complex system of crafting, production of gunpowder, realistic reload, covers for the lock to shot in the rain didn't soak, bayonet again. Technology TES universe make it possible to produce guns with a matchlock or even a flint lock, it is strange that the development of the universe stuck on ololo-magicians and primitive paralove.

G
G.O.A.T 24.07.20

We look for the father or the son, that is what will

M
MunchkiN 616 24.07.20

requiemmm
only if Domanov on the ruins potyrili akabusi Yes rifles steam.
although if they have developed the alchemy for sure and the magic powder will be. and with fuel exploding rapidly dry materials to make bombs and guns crazy chamber is not necessary. and the armour all at once into a sieve. but I remember there was a magic wand and bullet as a Bazooka staffs of the soul only grab and load and the magicians is a business and the shooting characteristics of magic weapon is probably better than alchemy with balls of lead.
torrent edishen if you have dirty steam steampunk as marvince.

K
Koresh Togliatti 24.07.20

jigadloff
Ha ha ha, burning man )))

j
jigadloff 24.07.20

Koresh Togliatti
I'm in shock! Especially after reading such shedevrov!!!

j
jigadloff 24.07.20

r
rPeBoJL 24.07.20

jigadloff
you are a funny guy Sully)

M
Mag Otshelnik 24.07.20

This wines!!

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 24.07.20

Garbage some sporol. Didn't read lol.
A vvobsche, just other characters voiced, and he should be voiced, otherwise it looks crazy.

t
the endless misanthropy o 24.07.20

Want besezda is finished making games

V
Vanya Rygalov 24.07.20

gabataka111 wrote:
We're going on horseback....
We? And you Lope? Step down tyrants, pound it zhivotinku!
gabataka111
By the way, thank you for the pleasure. Very long ago such a funny epistolar not caught. You write more, dude. You have it famously turns. And most importantly - feel that from the heart wrote.
Respect and uvazhuha. EY....

R
Rolento 24.07.20

To me all are equal on the quests and graphics, Radiant AI just raised.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 24.07.20

Well, I'm thinking still that ТЕС6 will be in Argonia. There are such supposedly marshes, swamps all sorts of huge trees, on trees and inside the houses like in Valenwood, the temples there any Argonian will be plenty of dungeons and pascher, well, kaneshno, lizards, but more.

B
BioGen 24.07.20

Elsweyr and the point, a confirmation to this and it's not a joke

G
GlyukoEzhik 24.07.20

gabataka111 wrote:
how do you see The Elder Scrolls: VI.
Yes, same as Skyrim! slightly better graphics and still the same miserable animation. The seams of the textures on the neck and hands. Gait style in the ass number. GG again a prisoner or outcast, finds out that he's some kind of chosen one. No matter where events will take place - somewhere we've already seen it.
As always will be game of the year! Season pass is the way to be two times more expensive than the game cost, and it is clear - there will be as many as 10 DLC, we build poseleniya blue.