3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dwayne from Vice-City 24.07.20 10:33 pm

Help with endless sync (L.A. Noire)

I have a problem, start the game, pass all sorts of screensavers and screensaver starts with the words sync(only there in English), now it seems to be endless. Please tell me how to remove it?
73 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovanster567 24.07.20

come this way. I in computers do not rummage I love. just want to play the game. where is the firewall of Windows?

v
vovanster567 24.07.20

please help!!!
what to do with the etoy synchronizations. bought licenzirovanie the game. no verbal, -str introduced, normal PC, it fits. when you download synchrony, the home button does not climbs. did konda said fucking!!!

v
vovanster567 24.07.20

thank you very much, but it did not help. may Chota at the command prompt, you need to write?

v
vovanster567 24.07.20

it did not help. can in social club to do that?

F
Fancy2010 24.07.20

Lion_47 Thank you)) all Made works

Y
Yoya 24.07.20

I will say that I know I'm going through the same thing ... it said through steam, LA NOIRE he widout window that says error,then if you start a game it goes beskonechna sinhronizacija... I just rebooted the comp ,loved it and he is a window I don't think ,and synchronization takes place for a maximum of 3 seconds.

D
Destructoid 24.07.20

disable the inet...helped me

s
slonik-pinki 24.07.20

Tried all the ways powerful PC - still have it sync, maybe some other method there?

a
andreykakill 24.07.20

I l.a.noire on steam the exact same thing with sync, tried everything not know what to do(((

b
bolnoi8 24.07.20

disconnect Internet and launch the game I pomogalo

a
andreykakill 24.07.20

didn't help, the game is licensed and even with stim((

p
p1xell 24.07.20

everything here is popularabout a few times...sometimes trying-start with a shortcut without lags but it is about 3 times out of 100...and with launcher Nitsche not help hellllp((

123joker321 24.07.20

THANK YOU ALL....inet disconnected and all...

K
Kupa67 24.07.20

Maybe someone will help. A license from Steam.
There was an endless sync.
Put the shortcuts right from the administrator (EXE files) are not only the games and Steam, and all over. Three seconds, and the sync ended with exit to the Social club.

z
zed22 24.07.20

The game wants access Socklib. Without it does not start. Output enable access and to download updates. To do this, press the Home button dj the download Obnovlenie.

f
foolish_superhero 24.07.20

Another possible option, if anything wobbles, it is necessary to suspend the fix, the game connects to social club, and at work, for example the torrent, Internet healthy slow, so Synchronica goes a long way.

I
Idoll 24.07.20

Please help with L. a noire Repack all tried but it's an endless sync does not give up and not turned off but play it once and then do a reboot and everything from the beginning :'( please help me decide on the license and there is the same garbage

L
L.A.Noire 24.07.20

And I can't create local profile help

c
corssar 24.07.20

L. A. Noire
Tablet for L. A Noire from SkidrowL.A.Noire http://storage-games.ru/news/tabletka_dlja_l_a_noire_ot_skidrow/2012-01-06-71 try to have all works

L
L.A.Noire 24.07.20

corssar thank you!)