3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dwayne from Vice-City 24.07.20 10:33 pm

Help with endless sync (L.A. Noire)

I have a problem, start the game, pass all sorts of screensavers and screensaver starts with the words sync(only there in English), now it seems to be endless. Please tell me how to remove it?
73 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Konychev 24.07.20

I first downloaded the pirates then launch the sync goes.wait... no human is not thought that the case in the pirates bought the license... updated fucking rock star club hell, and still doesn't work, well, love almost all Internet oblazil nothing helped, but there is one but I didn't restart the computer after you install the pirated version and the license for that period of time and it's almost one day, I updated the rock star club is still a lot of things together, so if a computer restart does not help then I don't know what to do next. In short help me and many other people, pirates and not pirates.If that Windows 7.Powerful PC!

M
Mihail Veselov 24.07.20

What to do for a long time writes off, from the server?

A
AfroGruzin 24.07.20

Dwayne from Vice-City
download this http://patches.rockstargames.com/prod/socialclub/Social%20Club%20v1.1.6.1%20Setup.exe when synchronizing, press Home create local profile and all!))))

s
saper188 24.07.20

On Windows 10 was the problem with endless sync. Decided to change the settings at the initial boot screen. And it changed in settings rendering used DirectX from 9 to 11
But on the other computer, had to update social club as suggested theskyfox. Here is the link: www.playground.ru/redirect/patches.rockstargames.

S
SantaSAN 24.07.20

Andrew29rus
You helped me,it worked!!!!YAY!

D
Dreeni 24.07.20

Nothing patcher downloaded installed, social was the latest version - Beskonechnaya sync.
Cmapukan , thank you. established this is the version social and it worked.

S
Serega Gridin 24.07.20

Establish a Social Club, but in the folder is not appearing socialclub.exe What can I do with this? Thanks for the reply.

R
Rudraas 24.07.20

Established Social Club 1.1, turned off the Internet, put work with 8( I have 10)... some of it helped, though individually not помогалоXD

P
Pavel Kovalevyyy 24.07.20

So. I decided then just to succeed nafig. So, guys. Who will have enough patience to read all this, he will understand that the answer was right in front of your nose. On every fucking page, black and white and Vice versa. NO SPACES IN THE PATH, BITCH! Even Program files - THIS is the GAP! In General, no spaces. Here is an example C:\L.A.Noire

V
Vlas1998 24.07.20

Cmapukan

Thank you so much!)

G
Guest 10.07.22

I have a problem, start the game, pass all sorts of screensavers and screensaver starts with the words sync(only there in English), now it seems to be endless. Please tell me how to remove it?

G
Guest 10.07.22

M
MsN1ck99 21.08.22

I restart the phone and everything starts working. I play on the minimum phone Redmi 9A 32gb