3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrSushi 24.07.20 11:04 pm

A real assassin (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Out of all the assassins real,that is the only assasinsbow studied business since childhood, was and still is Al.Already 6 times, we're trying to flog a man of the left By the sudden combination of circumstances became the assassin.Ubisoft the ideas run out?And by the way the most powerful of all gg and remains of Altair.I would like to know your opinion about this.
44 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Swatcher 24.07.20

MrSushi
Aveline for example looking for missing mother and freed the slaves, there is no motive of revenge is treated, and in fact the only two heroes and revenge to some extent, I'm talking about Ezio and Connor, not so much it turns out.In terms of characters, the most charismatic characters after Altair went, my personal opinion.

-S-R-
The real assassin, sounds like a real kid, right))) In any case, no matter their race and gender remain the assassins, they're so developers are presented with, except Edward at first.

Lord Vivec
Plus of course, but still Haithem Templar))

MouseKeys
It's never too late to learn Kung fu))

C
CrazyZero 24.07.20

MrSushi
Maybe the fact that it is also not a assassin?He was 17 years old had SUDDENLY become to them,simply finding the suit.All the assassins after Altair ordinary passers-by just wearing the suit. Kenway duck all simple pirate,where did he get the assassin skill to me absolutely incomprehensible.

Ezio became an Assassin immediately. It later I do not remember exactly how many years was officially accepted into the brotherhood in Venice, with the burning finger and the leap of faith.

Den Good
But don't be fooled by other things in Assasins Creed? Does not bother anyone that the ancestors of the same person(and both the father and the mother) like accidentally fall to the Assassins? Or number of famous personalities(e.g., George. Washington or Edward teach(Blackbeard) in the series of games does not bother anyone?

In the third part, everything seems to be explained at the level where Connor when it got to the spirit world and flew that bird talking to Juno or whatever her name was. The point is that she sent them the rod in one direction. And those who do not themselves fall into the brotherhood, she was sent as the same Connor.
About historical figures. Damn found something to complain about! Wanted the developers to teach the people stories and tell a little about most of these people. So bad that it?

In conclusion. Here is a link to the fan site Assassin's Creed. There is historical information about the Assassin. In the end they really existed, and really clashed with the knights Templar. Assassins for the most part, recruited ordinary people. Were the recruits, and they can say zombie, making them fanatics, so they were such dangerous killers and soldiers.

http://assassinscreed.su/publ/exclusive/assassins_history/1-1-0-7

c
czar.czar.33 24.07.20

fuck you nah!!, they're all pretty cool Asasin...

k
kirborisich 24.07.20

History:
Assassins — the name under which became widely known in the Middle ages and at the present time, the Ismaili nizari. The name is associated with a set of popular ideas about Nazareth, as a terrorist sect, whose members stoned fanatics who commit multiple murders on political and religious grounds.
Assassins and crusaders
On 26 November of the year 1095 Pope urban II at the Council of Clermont was called for a crusade to liberate Jerusalem and Palestine from the rule of Muslim Seljuk Turks.

In August 1096 in the direction of the Middle East from different parts of Europe moved four columns crusaders. From the South of France, led by Raymond of Toulouse from Italy under the leadership of Norman Prince Boemondo Of, of Normandy under the leadership of Duke of Normandy Robert, of Lorraine, headed by Godefroy de Bouillon, better known as Godfrey of bouillon. Joining together in Constantinople, the army of the crusaders crossed into Asia Minor and took the city of Nicaea, Edessa and Antioch. On 15 July 1099, after a bloody siege, Jerusalem was taken. Thus, in the result of the First crusade, which lasted three years, in the middle East were formed of several Christian States: Kingdom of Jerusalem, led by Godfried of Bouillon, Principality of Antioch, County of Edessa and Tripoli.

The Roman Catholic Church promised participants remission of all sins. However, the army of the crusaders looked more like bandits than the noble liberators of the Holy Sepulchre. The passage of the crusaders was accompanied by unprecedented robbery and looting. In the ranks of the crusaders there was no unity than not fail to take advantage of Hassan Ibn Sabbah. Poor European barons, adventurers and rogues of different varieties, brought untold treasures of the rich East, creating temporary alliances and coalitions, which has never been a particular strength. It was during this period in many European languages became the word assassin, which acquired the meaning "hired killer". Many of the leaders of the crusaders found death from the daggers assasino.
As I recall the word of hasashi comes from the word hashish, because in order to give himself courage in battle hassasini smoked marijuana. Maybe I'm wrong, if that popravte.

Information about the order of assassins existed in the Italy of the Renaissance, in America during the American revolution, and especially in the Caribbean archipelago, I have not found.

So from the above it follows that the real assassin - a hired killer, not a vigilante. Matches and age and all other indicators only Altair.

N
Nilove 24.07.20

For those who are in the tank! Almualim the head of the order of the assassins in the game and in life,ie he really existed.And really there was the order of the assassins(Gerasimov) They dwelt in an impregnable fortress in Masyaf,it was also,and assassins(hashashin) there are not brought up from childhood,there were also ordinary people, the poor Mature men not kids!They came under the gate of the castle Gelasimov to vtupuyu into the order,but did not get there,over many months beat ran told you we don't need and proshestvii a certain time those who are not broken and remained with gates after all the bullied,those were taken in the order immediately on the first day they fumigated drugs and otherwise pampered, then said that is waiting for you if you moviewatcha the teacher after death, and only then they started to teach.so all your arguments about true assassin is brought up from childhood is nonsense!

A
A3ZAKM1 24.07.20

Ezio on the assassin's legacy, though not from birth are trained for this case it is astashinsky blood :)))

S
StalkerVirys 24.07.20

yeah, Altair is such a dad he can't do half the things I could Ezio.

m
moffMax 24.07.20

old man Altair was also killed

B
Bombardirovschik 24.07.20

Damn you Euro punks that play there do you yourself and no no he is only a projection of memory,I stool put,we're at all virtual,in the game you can not even die,just to get out of sync,what the fuck assassins are since childhood?

V
Valington 24.07.20

Altair still was really assassins assassins. It is not clear how other assassins, just so the leaps of faith have learned to running, and climbing ropes, etc., well, except Connor and Edward (with them clearly,one like monkeys climbed trees,another on slings and masts),as Ezio and Arno came to this XS. But in the first part, at least showed how the assassin to become an assassin within the order.
----
I'm more annoyed that Desmond is no more. And They decided not to bother and to draw us into his game, al-La now you too assassin...you inside the game...Boo,are you excited?!. No longer a intrigue in the first 3 parts.Now just some blunt inserts which are sparingly and uninteresting portray the war between the Assassins and the Templars in our time. There is no one to empathize with,and himself to empathize does not work...it somehow smacks of the loony bin.
In short, there is no longer such a strong immersion into the game as before.

A little impromptu
The doctor: something came to us, the patient ?
Nurse: He pictured himself as the assassin and thinks that our world will enslave the Templars.
Doctor:OK,clear. Assign put him on lobotomy and shock.
I: UII! Nothing is the truth. And everything is permitted!! (and a leap of faith,from the window of the 10th floor in a haystack in the center of Moscow)!

T
Toxa95 24.07.20

moffMax
This syndrome deceased dad, my brother dying.

In Unity is true asasin! What you are you talking about?! True, he is only in the prologue as the enemy stands in a black suit. A pity, it would be better about it game, where it would be necessary to organize the first world's secret special.operation on destruction of the knights Templar. Would go back again in the middle ages and New time, tired, and in modern times at all the bowel will come.

K
Kosolapyi1 24.07.20

Maybe Altair is the most that neither is an assassin, but definitely not the strongest. IMHO Connor stands above all in terms of power.

M
MrSushi 24.07.20

Kosolapyi1
The strongest now is Shay from Rogue.

B
Blaster Dark 24.07.20

I Al not very much... That's Ezio is good, but revenge is not the case, not well dramatized, that's about Christine somehow added in the Brotherhood. Only they fuck up the status of man (in Revelations Ezio is almost like a young tramp on the roof)... And he felts 40 or 50 years - rheumatism must be, or assassins gods? Though, showed that he was hard and as he does something(can't remember) - but he wasn't lying in bed for days in pain in the back or even somewhere in the thread... That's the end of the second part definitely did wrong - Altair would control or hurled the dagger or hidden blade was hit several times, but would not leave with the thought kind of dead... let's go see what's in there!

d
darkprototype 24.07.20

If the first part I liked the horrible, the second left a lasting impression, as the punishment of the family of Ezio was reminded of the great Inquisition, then the continuation of the story about him was interesting place, although a fraternity not so much as a Revelation(Revalations), and finally... part 3 of the assassin. I don't know why many do not like Hatem, but I would be better for him passed the whole game than Connor. It is much wiser to this idiot, well, Connor... Because his name Radunhageydu and Ubisoft again all American way gave. Whatever the Indian had abandoned his name? It is also have sacred.

4th part of the pirates do not understand. And then the assassins, if any, to put it mildly, the bum with the sinking of the barge suddenly a couple of punches makes a contract killer, and wearing his suit immediately becomes almost a master.
Not where you can see so delusional and senseless story as a 4 part of the Assassin black flag. Namely, plot no. No intrigue, history, drama, and just a couple of scenes where his wife toli, toli girl asks him to stay at home or go to the Royal army, and arrogant fuck wants more money, whores and robbery.

t
treffff 24.07.20

the storyline is very short, has in it the chests,cockades, and other garbage to make the illusion of a long passage, the idea really came to an end at yubisoft, jobs, easy, monotonous....according to the technique patented by the same black flag - a short story and a bunch of junk, graphics....I don't know guys..I think that one it was worse?...Revelation - for me, the last interesting part of the hidden locations,puzzles, beautiful graphics(really nice armor glittered)

M
MauOHe3___ 24.07.20

Den Good
It would be less fun to play with fictional or little-known people.... IMHO

M
MauOHe3___ 24.07.20

What's the point? Even in reality, we can say that our ancestors were stronger physically than we are. Because I had to survive, fight for life(Al), gradually all learning from others. And now? children download them from the Internet instead of bizagi shake their skill in tanks, etc., etc.! Therefore, I believe that to compare Arno to Ezio with Altair - POINTLESS! If you are a true connoisseur of the game - you enjoy each series. If you're playing for points, you go through the game, removing it and Ala ulyu of davidsville!

M
Machok 24.07.20

Who would not write, but still true assassin was and remains the Altair. All the rest is soap Opera, and the reason for this is already in the monetary greed of ubisoft.
I'm not arguing that these games usasince was more yarkii. The same Kenuey, who in fact, did not the assassin, but I really liked it. What about the story, I remain loyal only to Altair, because the whole point of assassins in it, and indeed they are nowhere, except in East Asia. As soon as the second assassinku, I have enraged the departure from the truth of the game.
By the way, who didn't know, Assassin's Creed 1, really should have been called Prince of Persia: Assassin's

D
Dmitry Alexandrovich 24.07.20

what is for you a true assassin? nothing is true And you do this al the th attached? Yes, the name of his brutal, you about him in all the parts said that he was like this all straight, and in fact for him to play was not interesting compared to the rest) Ezio but to old age this assassin and stayed and we all saw and know everything, even the cartoon of the last days of his life there, but still I like Edward because he's a pirate and all, but he's an assassin)
MauOHe3___
and you such a short time. written)