3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrSushi 24.07.20 11:04 pm

A real assassin (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

Out of all the assassins real,that is the only assasinsbow studied business since childhood, was and still is Al.Already 6 times, we're trying to flog a man of the left By the sudden combination of circumstances became the assassin.Ubisoft the ideas run out?And by the way the most powerful of all gg and remains of Altair.I would like to know your opinion about this.
44 Comments
Sort by:
j
jamal1024 24.07.20

1. The first part of Assassin's Creed, class, ideological, Altair is really good, remember how long it was out on the point of view (big tower) and beat in a narrow passage in the mountains with a bunch of Templars (if not, try it, it was very difficult to bring down, 20 times pereprohodil).
2. Assassin's Creed II, too much, good extra quests and costumes, nothing bad can not say. To compare with Altair, too, will not, for a variety of good characters.
3.Assassin's Creed: Revelations, I liked it partially, drawing buildings is good, the graphics are normal, but with the constant grips of the towers of the Templars (the indent from the game, turns in protecting the strategic attack of the towers was very sick), hooks, to move between buildings a lot of the right ingredients, well 4 minus.
4. Assassin's Creed III. The storyline is not very good, don't need a bunch of extra jobs, mA to talk with Washington, etc. Battles also so-so. Colorful game, but falls as that of the storyline set in the first 2 parts. Plus obbegat entire teritory killing animals... well. Then the estate to keep track of who che is doing there...
5. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. Also would say that falls our hero the pirate-assassin Edward kenway. Hobo with dialogues with his wife. But I played with pleasure, chests, maps, Islands, legendary ships, scuba diving. Really liked the game, although with the ideology of the assassins, too little concern.
6. Assassin's Creed: Unity. Has not yet passed a single company, but the feeling is so-so. Armor for the riddles of Nostradamus is so-so, run along the roofs of stressful, better for the earth probezhatsya, tgra focused on multiplaer more on network than on a single mission, not all chests can be opened (on the pirates play), invented a game with all sorts of companionate, etc. About the glitches, missions and failures through the texture I think everyone knows. Unity for some reason I don't really like, I pass as all the pieces before it was, so to speak, has become a hostage of the etoy games. The badges look too tormented, he opened point of view and all the map shows.
R. S. the Game is a fascinating, meticulously constantly wants to pass the main line and extra missions to buy all the buildings, enhance facades, playing Board games, seek-and-solve puzzles, swim through the sea and participate in water battles. Cons of all the series I would call running horses on very long distances, sometimes just a stupid extra mission, unnecessary ingredients, complex architectural solutions of buildings which pulls in a slow movement, although in unity parkour create one for me good. You need to tell Yubisoft thanks for this game anyway, but with the optimization, adaptation, and plot+extra missions+artifacts+mysteries+the Arsenal of weapons you need and you can still think

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 24.07.20

I am a bit surprised that all the descendants are too different peoples: Arab, Italian (in this case from the powerful Florentine family), British, Indian, and then the French (well, maybe Arno is not a descendant of Conor). But some are too different people from the same dynasty.

A
AlanuccioDeSemia 24.07.20

I thought that in unity is like 1 second part or even in brotherhood True order of assassins. That really is a hindrance to the knights Templar domination. But then slowly turned.
Not to get offtopic, in my opinion the real assassin is Altair or as mentioned Givemethedust al-Mualem.

A
Anonnim 24.07.20

Never the Altair was not a strong Assassin, he's a coward and Merck rat, Malthus, here is the real Assassin, it is a pity that nobody knows nothing about it! Altair even in the order did not take place, small know the truth, even if you read and think that nothing then you're wrong, we Assassins are not heroes, we were hired killers, there is nothing heroic, so get down on the ground, we're just thieves and murderers! Even now, in this world we are different we are called in different ways, we have a lot of types even among hackers and gamers:|