3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Felik Isaev 22.10.19 11:26 am

TOP 5 best weapons (Dying Light)

Lay here in your opinion the best knives, swords, axes, etc.
(REQUIRED WITH A SCREENSHOT OR A VIDEO WHICH SHOWS THE LOCATION)
176 Comments
Sort by:
B
BrianCurtis 22.10.19

Leh, Nitinol
To each his own. Besides powerful weapons from the very beginning also available.

N
NAGANTT 22.10.19

as zamachu more a bunch of jumpers but so so beautifully it throw fans of the screen

N
NAGANTT 22.10.19

N
NAGANTT 22.10.19

B
BrianCurtis 22.10.19

NAGANTT
And what is this screenshot supposed to show us ?

N
NAGANTT 22.10.19

you're referring to the screen with a gun Raisa?with boatmates regime!or also you do not bradosti be?(with a bunch of undead)

B
BrianCurtis 22.10.19

NAGANTT
I'm not suggesting anything, just trying to figure out what your second screen, where you're hanging on the ledge. It does not apply to the subject.

T
T.T.G 22.10.19

The shotgun is true.

B
Bomberman 22.10.19

Military machete damage 990)Is better but this is my favorite)As the 300 Spartans were killed through the mountain of corpses,do not let bastards)

G
Gray_Wolf 95 22.10.19

When you pass the quests you come across the guy who saved the boy. He gives you a quest to find Mike, a friend of a boy, a dog at the end of the quest the guy gives you the key to the vault. The store is under some sort of building in a kind of fortress. The entrance to this vault lies beneath the water. In the story where you need to save jade you get there. This storage box is a Magnificent weapon katana, the damage he is 1200 a little more. But this is not the end. Also do you get the quest from the old man, who is caring for the children in kindergarten. You need to find a cure for the girls, find a cure and run a few errands. This quest and these jobs are one of those who I really liked in the game. Upon completion of these tasks, the old man calls you to his Studio, and gives you drawing the Sword of an angel, so as many chests full of goodness. And now that you've got and drawing sword and upgrade the sword with the aid of the drawing, and get a very formidable weapon, the damage it will be over 1700. But if you buy a katana or other weapons with damage above, you can pass and 1800-1900. Plus to add improvement to created the sword that can be prevalite and for 2000 I Have the katana right now, with a damage of 2000 or more.

B
BrianCurtis 22.10.19

Bombеrman
I understand it can be bought from a dealer at the required skill level of survival ?

B
Bomberman 22.10.19

BrianCurtis
Yes,in my old town went on sale,and then came across in chests)I here the game was not so one katana and not found,someone tell me where exactly can be found and that survival rates of 25 and is not for sale)

R
RipBoy 22.10.19

Bombеrman And what is there then, Laser swords ?

B
Bomberman 22.10.19

RipBoy
Hopesi basically machete)

D
Dima Voevodin 22.10.19

something like that

N
NAGANTT 22.10.19

falaut 3 I was also sucked into the time as this game!but as always, gallop do not feed all the little!well, what idiot came up with so ugly to use snaryajenie!not a grenade, not throw a damn kipish hard!where trunks firearms?the Smiths bensoni and AK 47?3 stale the game well, it's bloody depressing...........silencer,crossbow,grenade launcher, and so forth, well, it once was not!control is lame....in terms of the fight to escape and t...more I had to work on that!and that's all anything but the city could do more flash buns!what type masisa bus and driving zombie!well, or go past the house which already passed more than once and then those in the house screaming and see how hard she reaches, say survivors!many many many have such a sudden mamantov to liven up the atmosphere because it is a good game damn it!zombie anatidnykh what idiot came up with?where's the fat?where is the elderly?where are the dogs?where the last terrible nurses that obereshsya???could predumat well, actually spooky zombies to the example of a patient balnica just bandages!after all, it's the Apocalypse and then party for all or not????with resident 3 I was eating and so g makrele but then based on all this time Progresa, etc., it would be possible to make a bomb like GTA because the beginning and the Foundation of good!well, in the end, after 60 percent of the company do not regret and do not swear much!game happy!interesting!scary!but worst of all is that if after 5 years they will do the same I shoot with the inscription on hrudyalaya YOU STUPID FOREIGNERS just LIKE YOUR ZOMBIES !!!!

N
NAGANTT 22.10.19

Bread designers have worked but the writers have shot a shotgun or machete tango to break them))))
the whole work of art all the graphics it d killed.......................the game is beautiful but dead.made the game!Drew a map!this mixer threw zombies!threw the storyline and the effects!and the rest of the world has forgotten!and duhovku!it turned out what you eat!

A
Alexander Bekker 22.10.19

NAGANTT
What kind of idiotic writing style? How you got out?
Writes like a complete retard
@
Seriously thinks that it will be read

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.10.19

Fade Baker
I thought these were extinct. Well this is from the Opera couldn't create one truncated as f Cruiise!!111((((((99.

b
brovascka1 22.10.19

stalker_stas
100%-are you 9