3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RedBlack23 25.07.20 08:24 pm

Buy a new or apnut old...

Good afternoon, dear friends! Currently have such a system:
Motherboard: MSI H61M-S20 (G3) (MS-7788)
Vidyuhi: Asus Ge Force GTX 960 Turbo
RAM: DDR3 - 1600, 8GB
Percents: Intel Core i3 - 3245, 3,40 GHz
BP: Crown Model: CM-500W PS500Smart
Operating System Windows 7 64 Bit
In General, the configuration is outdated and wanted to update it, and left such beautiful cards like Ge Force GTX 1060, 1070, 1080. First and foremost, I wanted to buy them. But a little understanding in the gland (chuchut), comes the feeling that a new graphics card not be able to get no PERC, no PSU. The question arises about buying percent, and it seems to be possible to buy something a little bit, but then comes another feeling, and that I can buy for this motherboard? Options not very many. The question about buying a motherboard, and... Well in General You understood. With this question I'm confused. Again, to buy an entirely new system is expensive, and therefore, to summarize, I decided to turn to You for help! What can be done in my case? From graphics cards to consider options for GTX 1060 or 1070, and in the future the system must be suitable for them. Help with the choice, because I'm a noob in all these questions)))
43 Comments
Sort by:
X
X_ray_83 25.07.20

AGRESSORLP
There is a difference for the CPU and ddr3 memory will be his to keep !
i7 makes no sense to get 1 of 10 games 3фпс doubtful
You requirements on recent games have seen !? Obviously not.

R
RedBlack23 25.07.20

In General, buying a new system, I decided to wait and spent the money on other needs. Nevertheless not abandoned the idea to upgrade at least my old sistemku, and now clearly decided to just change some components. About the video card, decided to stay on the GTX 1060, and I would like to clarify, what percent of the 1155 socket would fit for this map?

L
Len4ik00N 25.07.20

RedBlack23
To put i7 is not advisable because of the Mat. Board and i3 you already have, so in your case, only i5. Specific examples will not be mentioned, because of the new processors for the socket 1155 in sales I personally have not seen, and in the secondary market, the choice may not be rich, or it might not be altogether.