3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Garrus-1994 25.07.20 08:24 pm

The discussion of the game \"Nehrim-At fate's edge\" (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

Here you write your impressions of the game, well, actually will be here to discuss it:)
It seems like this topic was not yet)
You can download it on this site, here is the link http://www.playground.ru/files/39016/
Be sure to swing on, and straight here:)
Please do not flood!
40 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ellu 25.07.20

Maybe someone and not like them, but I personally like. Play now and quit while there is no desire... :)

O
Oblivion stranger 25.07.20

But moved it to the World of Oblivion in vain! Sdes is no one there, and a lot of interesting first to learn about game details, not cautati 2GB in the blind!

E
Ellu 25.07.20

I think that anyone interested in the topic will find. I just found that I'm actually more a fan of Morrowind. But I liked the game. Fresh something from the series. A completely new story. And the world is beautiful. Well, who can this not to like?

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

O
Oblivion stranger 25.07.20

VA, Yes, it's Oblivion! :D you Need to download, view...

E
Ellu 25.07.20

VA, Yes, it's Oblivion!
Only similar. The plot is a separate and quite interesting. I think fans of oblivion should be like. It's not a plugin. A separate game.

Z
Zer Ael 25.07.20

It's not the World of Oblivion it Fashion and plugins, where Nehrim and place, as the game developed on the engine Obly.

If someone will assure that with Oblivion Nehrim has nothing to do, the topic will be deleted from the forum Obly, you can start a new one in the General forum ^_^

If anyone needs a description, then take tasolla:

Welcome to the Edge of doom.

Perhaps you believe that only the people responsible for what happens. Perhaps so, but not in Nerima. Here are the other rules. Here everything is ruled by Destiny.

Nehrim - a huge fan project of the German team SureAI, which uses the platform of TES IV: Oblivion. It's not just fashion, not just conversion, but a separate game on the basis of the fourth The Elder Scrolls, but not with him having almost nothing in common except the engine and appearance. The world and history Nehrim nothing to do with the world of The Elder Scrolls. THE GAME IS PLACED AND RUN SEPARATELY.

The story tells of the confrontation between men, gods and fate. People are tired of predestination over - they want to decide for themselves. In Nerima is a series of revolutions in which you have to directly participate. The freedom and future of people depend on you, because you are one of the gifted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A huge new world
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The continent Nerim size approximately comparable to Vvanderfell (the world of Morrowind), so in reality, it is a bit smaller than Cyrodiil in Oblivion. But Nerima area is made by hand, and the world is more diverse than the boring forests of Oblivion, which is mostly made by the generator of forests.

A lot of quests
Unlike Oblivion, the main quest in Nehrim is Central. The main quest is not only intense, but also long. Oblivion you could finish in about 10 hours, but Nehrim is so fast will fail. In addition to the main quest in Nehrim there are 30 side quests.

Unique gameplay
In Nehrim you raise your level, gain experience points. You gain experience by killing monsters and completing quests. Thus, the player has a real motive to take a job not only in order to get some gold, or learn how to do something. With each rise in level the player is experience points that can be used at special NPC in order to boost your skills.

Storyline
As stated in the title, fate plays a big role in the history of Nehrim. Anyway, she presented with a slightly different perspective than usual. We wanted to avoid abuse with stories like the evil necromancer threaten the glorious Empire and wants the world domination. In fact, in the history of several tragic aspects, but... then it would be a spoiler. However, to tell the story that is happening around the character, we can: Nehrim is definitely not the idyllic fantasy Empire, which most people expect to see. At a time when the player gets in this country, there is raging a bloody civil war.

New monsters, characters, armour, weapons, cities, things... This stunning imagination work now and in Russian.

Features of the unit
Nehrim is not modded, and total conversion, and is installed as a SEPARATE game! Please when installing, follow the default paths, do NOT put in the game folder Oblivion, there will automatically arise only references to resources that do not remove, alter or connect them.
Download a large file, extract and run the installer, follow the instructions. Then do the same with the patch - it is COMPULSORY!!!!!. Patches are updated!
Read on a Russian website for all the details and follow the patches.

H
HEPOPro 25.07.20

Finally this game is awesome current che for it do?:( there is a new home location or even chenit by the way the people is not the topic question but is it possible to take kakoynit mod for example on the house and make it for themselves to put it in Nerim for example, and lay him somewhere without asking permission from the author????

A
Argo707 25.07.20

I believe that Nehrim plug is good but without my favorite mods, better to die

H
HEPOPro 25.07.20

well, you said Nehrim and the mod class finally just finally I

B
Bormotun73 25.07.20

great mod, the standard Oblivion albeit with a bunch of great plugins I personally got kind of boring,then , as a second wind for a week for a couple of hours I go really delivers. Thank you, once again, convinced that if people in his work the soul invest, we get an excellent result and FSUs budgets, advertising and PR. ne.

M
Modus vulgaris 25.07.20

standard Oblivion albeit with a bunch of great plugins I personally got kind of boring
By the way-Nehrim-At fate's edge also easy modificeres plugins-so that the game can be developed further.

Argo707
I believe that Nehrim plug is good but without my favorite mods, better to die
:) why die?! need to adapt Oblivionesque fashion Nehrim-other sites already doing this in all do-will take soon a wave and to PG.
For fun, he tried some Oblivionesque plug are generally without alteration.

H
HEPOPro 25.07.20

Clear the stump also modificarea if this is oblivion who incidentally doesn't know most of the mods on the visuals, the interface and gameplay go xxx)) but it's mine of course))

B
BIO_HAZARD 25.07.20

Anyone know any sites for Localityaware the mod ?
or at least in English.

D
Demolir 25.07.20

or at least in English.

Mainly on TESNexus.com spread a lot of mods for Nehrim there and see...

You can also look at hackerall,ucoz,ru (points instead of commas) - there are a dozen gameplay mods in Russian...

M
Modus vulgaris 25.07.20

I can say-for example-this comes immediately without any adaptations-> New acrobatic tricks
Put in Nehrim/Data and play!

H
HEPOPro 25.07.20

clear the stump all these mods are coming without adaptations if it is oblivion itself

E
Ellu 25.07.20

The impression that the opponents in Nerima much stronger steel than it was in Oblivion. There are problems with wolves or bandits almost was not. Here, even playing on the lowest difficulty, with difficulty making their way to the North through the screens on the roads in the form of wolves, spiders and bandits. A lot of effort (and meds, by the way, very expensive) battle takes. Maybe someone with secrets to share in this regard?

M
Modus vulgaris 25.07.20

Maybe someone with secrets to share in this regard?
if you play garlic and without citheronia and without megasuperuberme way out of the vulgar:). It is slow progress in the quest thread with the active pumping skills on weak enemies. Oble exactly the same-only if you remove all mods and complexity to do above average without the above tactics far and fast will not move...
Well as raise skills to advance through quests-stretching fun game.
Well, if you don't roll garlic - that tgm" and Alda:)!

clear the stump all these mods are coming without adaptations if it is oblivion itself
no-it is not so, and such cases are rather the exception...

E
Ellu 25.07.20

Well as raise skills to advance through quests-stretching fun game.
Well, if you don't roll garlic - that tgm" and Alda:)!
Thanks for the reply! Of course, I want to play fair, no tricks. Just thought that animals are much stronger than in Oblivion. From the horns of the Gothic 3 remembered. Here and here sometimes have elementary sparkle heels. Only here in the Gothic style of running was easier. But here animals are very resistant. Run very far for you and very difficult to break. while in my 12th level, only the spell of paralysis and saves in other situations.

PS Recently I saw an elephant. Or something like that. It was funny to see him a couple of wolves attacked. He was poubivali, and then so hurt went away. This is where the Pug and an elephant! :)

H
HEPOPro 25.07.20

the game went 37 hours without cheating conductive again started to play on the damn finally the escheb fashion on all sorts odma bylib