3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 25.07.20 08:33 pm

Whether Denuvo protection in the game? (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

A typical question these days. In fact, most major publishers have switched to the use of this protection.

Bethesda (doom, dishorned 2)
Square Enix (Rise of the Tomb Raider, Deus Ex MD, hitman, etc.)
EA (battlefield 1, mass effect, andromeda, etc.)
Ubisoft ( fc primal, watch dogs 2, assasins creed 2017)

And Warner Bros, Crytek, Deep Silver, SEGA, KONAMI, Codemasters and others.

If you look at who else uses denuvo of the major publishers (CD Projekt RED excluded for obvious reasons), so it will be:

Take-Two Interactive Software. Subsidiaries 2K Games (Mafia 3, XCOM2, etc.) and Rockstar Games (gta 5)

Activision Blizzard (call of duty, overwatch, and others)

Accordingly, the question arises. Why these publishers have not applied this protection so far and are they going to use it in the future? And soon the answer to this question will be given. So just in case, stock up on popcorn and waiting for this fall releases of new parts COD, MAFIA and Civilization VI.

PS And if, for example, will still be protection in the new part of COD, it will be ready fans story mode of the series, that entire life up to this downloaded Repack with torrent, to pay 1,800 rubles for the opportunity to enjoy the game in the first days of release?
55 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Pro 25.07.20

Yes, because without denovi games these publishers will buy up huge numbers. Just need to be able to do a competent PR. The same Kalda is quite popular brand which is known to millions.

b
bazilews 25.07.20

Protocol10
Why Black Ops 3 was the best selling game of last year,though full of slag.Coming soon another slag and will also be a big seller,so that Denuvo will not be in it,but who knows...

U
U.S.Soldier 25.07.20

not if they would like to put the protection,it would have done it back in black ops 3

G
GG4 25.07.20

Stupid question, of course there will be.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Аlex_Pro
bazilews

Yeah runs really large. On the other hand, these publishers have always tried to protect their products from piracy and somehow hinted at the negative attitude towards it. For example, you transfer gta 5 for two years and also use ingenious protection. Well, the struggle activision blizzard with a pirate WOW servers, binding of diablo 3 to online, the rejection of lan in SC2, is also known for.. Well, about Bobby Kotick and his desire to make the most of sales and say nothing.

Thompson1929
Yes, he could. The same would make bethesda with fallout 4 in fall 2015, but she didn't stop to release new doom in the spring of this defense. Or take ubisoft. Could produce protected AC syndicate in the fall of 2015, but not released yet, but already in the spring rolled out FC primal with denuvo.

b
bazilews 25.07.20

Guys,believe me,the game will suck.The series is dead.

S
Sonic268 25.07.20

I am only interested in mafia 3 )I hope to be without Denuvo )

b
bazilews 25.07.20

Sonic268
I hope so too.

S
Sonic268 25.07.20

the sense of protection,if someone buys a game he will buy,I have Rise of the Tomb Raider waited and waited ))downloaded and played )))so who swings the game then he will swing and who buys it anyway is there any protection there,he will still buy

b
bazilews 25.07.20

Call of Duty series did not go on the path of development(future) and failed.

S
SkyRaider 25.07.20

bazilews
Call of Duty series did not go on the path of development(future) and failed.
Interesting ...but played The Witcher

b
bazilews 25.07.20

Sonic268
You're right,who is buying,he buys,who rocked,the rocking,the defense had no impact on game sales.

b
bazilews 25.07.20

SkyRaider
And what is interesting?

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Sonic268
Rise of the Tomb Raider waited and waited ))downloaded and played )))

And I naively thought that all the rock just to verify will go will not go and some first impression to obtain and if you like it buy it. And it turns out people just waiting to download, go through and delete. ))

b
bazilews 25.07.20

Protocol10
Basically-Yes.

S
SkyRaider 25.07.20

bazilews
A lot.

b
bazilews 25.07.20

SkyRaider
Well, for example?

S
SkyRaider 25.07.20

bazilews
Plot.
Sonic268
Not enough brackets. Can another thousand somewhere?

b
bazilews 25.07.20

The Witcher 3 I bought because I was in shock from the game,but Black Ops 3 removed 15 minutes later and was also shocked by this shit.

S
Sonic268 25.07.20

SkyRaider
calm down do not tear the bunch )))