3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 25.07.20 08:33 pm

Whether Denuvo protection in the game? (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

A typical question these days. In fact, most major publishers have switched to the use of this protection.

Bethesda (doom, dishorned 2)
Square Enix (Rise of the Tomb Raider, Deus Ex MD, hitman, etc.)
EA (battlefield 1, mass effect, andromeda, etc.)
Ubisoft ( fc primal, watch dogs 2, assasins creed 2017)

And Warner Bros, Crytek, Deep Silver, SEGA, KONAMI, Codemasters and others.

If you look at who else uses denuvo of the major publishers (CD Projekt RED excluded for obvious reasons), so it will be:

Take-Two Interactive Software. Subsidiaries 2K Games (Mafia 3, XCOM2, etc.) and Rockstar Games (gta 5)

Activision Blizzard (call of duty, overwatch, and others)

Accordingly, the question arises. Why these publishers have not applied this protection so far and are they going to use it in the future? And soon the answer to this question will be given. So just in case, stock up on popcorn and waiting for this fall releases of new parts COD, MAFIA and Civilization VI.

PS And if, for example, will still be protection in the new part of COD, it will be ready fans story mode of the series, that entire life up to this downloaded Repack with torrent, to pay 1,800 rubles for the opportunity to enjoy the game in the first days of release?
55 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 25.07.20

SkyRaider
Black Oops 3 I do not think it is cold, it is most likely Mass Effect with the fate of The Technomancer.

Subjective - the Call of Duty Series has gone to shit since the Ghost (the Following Advanced Warfare was even digestible), and BO 3, IW - Pure Callas.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.07.20

ready will fans of the story mode of the series, that entire life up to this downloaded Repack with torrent, to pay 1800 rubles
which downloaded not thinking to get rich cat and the series of wood, those are not real fans of peck-peck.

Z
Zhizn dermo 25.07.20

Given that, its now put all that slomaetsa it may well be it. ( Although I also think that the series has gone to shit.

S
Smoke_Shooter 25.07.20

If Denovo and will it seems to me even with torrents no one will be the game to swing)
But I personally pre-order already,just because of remastered.

D
Delphis 25.07.20

like this series buy because of the story, personally, I bought the last of this series - ghost, and there was a story just for the sake of clothes in multiplayer, I don't even know what, because all skipal. But to download from torrents due to the single-it is a disease of some sort, the more steam is there this protection, the non-Orthodox

P
Phantom2017 25.07.20

List of games with the protection of denovo
FIFA 15
Lords of the Fallen
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Battlefield: Hardline
Batman: Arkham Knight
Mad Max
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
FIFA 16
Anno 2205
Star Wars Battlefront
Just Cause 3
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Unravel
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
Far Cry Primal
Hitman (2016)
Need for Speed
EVE: Gunjack
ADR1FT
The Climb
DOOM (2016)
Homefront: The Revolution
Edge of Nowhere
Total War: Warhammer
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
INSIDE
Abzu
F1 2016
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Fernbus Simulator
Champions of Anteria
God Eater 2: Rage Burst & Resurrection
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
FIFA 2017
WRC 6
Battlefield 1
Just Dance 2017
Planet Coaster

B
BaHdal1987 25.07.20

if only for the story then you can just activate buy 150-200 R is not money

f
fox345 25.07.20

Sonic268
believe me nothing good in it. run The Godfather 2. the gameplay is all stripped from her. except that the graphics in mafia better.

1Archangel1 25.07.20

Will not protect this... Bobby and Kitty so happy with everything. :D

V
Vaipen 25.07.20

Will not. Because of her need to pay the developers. And Kitty Gambon strangle someone to pay. And the cold and so pays 100500% so that he don't care about piracy.

S
Slowery 25.07.20

the game is already hacked)

V
Vak1ch 25.07.20

tomorrow on all torrents expect)

m
maksss228 25.07.20

class

f
fominviatheslav20 25.07.20

The tablet is already ALI213.

C
CCCR-2 25.07.20

I'm rogue, and I am very happy that the game is on torrents)