3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sima4 25.07.20 08:53 pm

How many games you passed?

Right now I'm going to install all games (C)
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 25.07.20

Delphis
))))) here's the devils. Preparing kids for real life

D
Delphis 25.07.20

ArXangel_ann
just click the lever at the end of the chain of the dragon and it falls to shit, well, or what shit-XS, and there this Princess, who will say it and start again

A
ArXangel_ann 25.07.20

And where Minoan, which were all painuser? Where's my minus? Why am I without him? This is gender discrimination!

A
ArXangel_ann 25.07.20

Delphis
Clear-clear. Simulator salvo-Dyne, however))), What did you say? Kissed though, no? Before shit-?)))))))))))))

D
Delphis 25.07.20

ArXangel_ann
after this turn, people usually went to the tanks,or ducks to shoot, if the gun is working

A
ArXangel_ann 25.07.20

Delphis
Yes, ducks... Remember-remember))) I Have toy breeds so far, the complexes, if miss))

D
Delphis 25.07.20

ArXangel_ann
so this is what minusman, lessons who will do? that does not, even cheap erotic TV channel Ren TV showed

A
ArXangel_ann 25.07.20

Delphis
um... what? I do not understand the stream of consciousness

D
Delphis 25.07.20

ArXangel_ann
90% of people tried to kill the dog, Oculus rift 90s EBA

A
ArXangel_ann 25.07.20

Delphis
)))))))) in a pancake. No, I haven't tried) I like dogs

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 25.07.20

82 he thought

M
Mantykora 25.07.20

Played a lot of games, but completed much less. The first game in which I already more or less seriously played was still under DOS, called in my opinion Rider (trying to find her to watch a game 20 years later was not successful). There had to ride around the world, recruit creatures, fight other knights, to search for new lands. Then it was very interesting.

And passed through - a whole series of Witcher, Age of Empires 2, Assasin's Creed to Paris (but really only liked the story of Ezio), Starcraft, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. Most of the strategies generally play hard until the end.

Delphis
How many years have passed, now I know the ending of Mario)))

B
Bezymyannyy chelovek 25.07.20

As I passed games? How much... Hard to say, but I tried counting and I got more than 200. But that's not all. A large part of RPG. In second place - Action. Well, the little things.