3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1BaNaNzA1 25.07.20 09:04 pm

What you'll do if you disconnect the Internet?

Actually a question:what do you do if you disconnect the Internet?
55 Comments
Sort by:
m
mne 20 let i ya borodat 25.07.20

1BaNaNzA1
Go to school.

j
jerry90 25.07.20

Find out why. If this problem is eliminated. Let capture.

r
requiemmm 25.07.20

Books to read and planned to finish, will finally topay their variegated hurdy-gurdy and sounds of all the computer speakers and TV sets within a radius of three kilometers. Then Peter can be a car, stefanut at 500 rubles with confiscation of all this stuff and I will have a new theme for drunken tales about the struggle with the bloody gebni. Something like that:) I would like glavgeroy that Yes, of course, which the revolution has suffered.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 25.07.20

Go to a neighbor for tea. Will take cookies and a shotgun. Anyway he did it.

Z
ZLOBNYY IGROK 25.07.20

1BaNaNzA1

S
SignIn 25.07.20

Sleep.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.07.20

1BaNaNzA1
awake
The spelling dictionary will give you. :3

W
Wing42 25.07.20

Here such men as advertiser another useless activities 878678, it would not hurt for life Internet disable.

P
Paul Langergans 25.07.20

Shut off the Internet. It's a shame, I admit, but it's not the end of the world.
Luckysmusic
Oh, the Jacket, Hello! I have a question for you, if you don't lyubishchev the Internet, what are you doing here then?

B
BioGen 25.07.20

Never disconnect))

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 25.07.20

I have not shut off.

B
BenziLLLa 25.07.20

Know, finally, where this street, and that this girl.

-
-SlashuuR- 25.07.20

Will sit with a spare Wifi until I turn.

N
Nevoeiro 25.07.20

Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll

I
IE12 25.07.20

The Internet is not the end of life. Now, if you turn off the gas and/or electricity and water, this is serious.

N
Nevoeiro 25.07.20

IE12
Now, if you turn off the gas and/or electricity and water
not critical

r
requiemmm 25.07.20

If you cut off the gas, then back he will come back very soon, pipes stolen, the survivors will collect water and rust away, it will take a crowd of hard workers to make it all tidy. And the electricity...even if all the wire was stolen, poles and towers are. And once standing, pull the cord and flip the big switch not working. Water is also nothing particularly complicated if the line before the outage were in working condition. This is from the perspective of righting. From the point of view of the population of the metropolis, the first is water, because in the city there are no large enough sources of water suitable for drinking, and school safety all safely forget after high school.
Then warmth. Boiler not working, a maximum of three days the temperature in a concrete box falls to the street. Even if you have oven, offhand, who will be able to set it in a city apartment? On the floor by the window lay a piece of iron, put it on your stove, now there is a quite compact model, the type of School. Pull out the glass, which is smaller, instead put substitute the following type - iron sheet-sheet glass - sheet iron. A hole under the pipe. Be attached to modern plastic window have with self-made devices, as an option mounting plates andor parts of the desired size from the hardware store. Lazy and brakes not the fact that you'll be able to buy in the hour H of day D, therefore, it is necessary to estimate immediately and set everything up. To put all of it on the long screws. Screws, despite the seeming simplicity of installation, frost will not stand with a solid probability.
The morons will come up with the idea to bring the pipe to the established system of ventilation of the house, now these morons have time to catch and explain with the help of improvised means the degree of idiocy of such an undertaking.
Warm appliances and cook them the same at first glance, easier and more convenient, but to rely on them is the height of stupidity. The wood in the backyard growing up, too, in a pinch you can shed some responsewhat on the edge, but the light is here today gone tomorrow. We consider a real N and ways to a little chance, provided that to get out of the city and the country has failed and we need to overcome in the native high-rise apartment.
In third place there is the latch on the front door. Such a small thing, but can really benefit from appearing to cannibalize.

The situation when you really need to know something, that happens rarely, maybe once in a lifetime, but it may be the difference.
Although a person tend to breed Doodle on the theme of the 21st century and what with him that this can not be, at all, ever. Can. Even in Moscow the probability of getting into such a situation, it is not zero.

P
Pilat. 25.07.20

x
xCyberpunKx 25.07.20

Will review movies and finally deletes them from the hard.

T
Temnyy Vlastelin 25.07.20

I will suck cock, if only I was given money on the Internet and on PG.