3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leha Morozov 23.10.19 01:20 pm

Change game physics (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I am now interested in,when will gta 5 on the PC,will it be possible to transfer the handling from gta 4?
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
R054 23.10.19

When will you will know then.
GTA 5 physics reworked, and there is nothing th will not change, only the game will break

A
Anomel Suna 23.10.19

Lech Frost
God...Why though?

G
GTAman 23.10.19

Lech Frost
In this file just stores the settings of the cars and other vehicles.

C
Chempion2016 23.10.19

Apparently everybody likes to sail on the pavement.

V
Vladimir835 23.10.19

Lech Frost
No, you cannot. The engine has undergone serious changes, all configuration files, including the handling, also have a different structure. The only thing you can do is to manually tweak the settings, close the settings to the desired result (good .dat files open banal Notepad). Or wait for the ACC. mods, which, of course, will not one and not two.

G
GTAman 23.10.19

Vladimir835
"Twisting" will not help, because numerically the same parameters and different physics will give different results.

V
Vladimir835 23.10.19

GTAмaнъ
What do you mean by the word physics. A physics engine? He remained the same, except that could be slightly modified. However, no direct copying of numbers. Naturally, you have to choose the best options method scientific.
Personally, I wouldn't want the blunt copying of models of management of Quartet (where it is also not perfect in terms of realism). If you want credibility, you need to take an example from reality, and not some other game. And to redo everything in a new way.

G
GTAman 23.10.19

Vladimir835
A physics engine?
Yes.

He remained the same, except that could be slightly modified.
That is, modified. Therefore, to adjust the behavior of transport for such in the Foursome will have to experiment, you're right.

L
Leha Morozov 23.10.19

And th how much her parents told me that?;D

4uBak 23.10.19

In four of the physics is flawed, so I won't.

W
Wordingofspay 23.10.19

Everything can change and back as a 4( of course 4 is too much oil it was) because he just pissed from the physics of driving and deforming machines simply is not there( played on xbox360 and one) here's a video he used c extra and even then the xbox 360 could do, as it is the same RAGE just improved and grain to bear all this nonsense I do not know so it is not necessary to open your mouth!!!

w
wypa 23.10.19

Oooo yeah! I'm just waiting can't wait to return at least the damage from GTA 4, because it's just a nightmare.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 23.10.19

wypa
Can developed officially in the patch will increase the damage. Unhappy with that lot.

K
Kapitan Kote 23.10.19

Porsche911GT3RS
wypa
th you talking about damage to the drive? They are better here, just machine strong and difficult to beat to the meat

m
my93 23.10.19

at breakneck speed and smash into a car going to a meeting, and the deformation of the cars are minimal, the same nonsense

n
nikita9595 23.10.19

CAR damage in gta 5 is generally so much compared to gta 4 !who knows when there will be mod for improved car damage in GTA 5 ))

I
Ilya233 23.10.19

Normal damage for me. Was certainly better, but that will do.)

S
SerialNumber 23.10.19

Ilya233
Developed apparently also relied on that will do.. But sad that the car falling from a great height onto the roof and rolling off the mountain will cobrem not even crushed, as seen in GTA 4. The fourth part was the car in cube compress metal that looked realistic and fun for maniacs automatrically whom I am)

l
lookaway 23.10.19

nikita9595
scatica race in multiplayer with 10 players arrive at the finish line in a tin

I
Ilya233 23.10.19

SerialNumber
Well, Yes. I, too, hoped for the best damage in GTA V. But, alas, this did not happen... But if you compare it with Sleeping Dogs or Watch_Dogs, then it's not that bad