3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JavierAcht 25.07.20 09:14 pm

Favorite part of the game (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)

What is the length of the game did you like more ? Describe it,tell us more about how you passed it.
Personally, I liked the mission with the train around the jungle,enemies everywhere which can be down,but not fall down themselves.And the one where Drake in Nepal runs away firing from the truck, then behind him flies a helicopter which blows up a building while Drake was on the inside. Adrenaline (if it is on max difficulty) incredible ! Now it's your turn friends !
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burnoutman 25.07.20

Yes, the whole game is one big WOW moment!!
If to tell in detail and highlight special moments,well, the beginning already makes you crazy!! Well it is the beginning to come up.
Then,of course, these awesome made videos of the level when you run in a narrow lane of the truck, a level on a moving train, escape on the roofs of buildings and within the falling building,level with the tanks,the chase truck..... etc :)

Besides,you can still add moments where Drake something falls,makes a mistake and beneath the crumbling earth(boards) - these points give a very naturalistic play.

PS. Once on the PSOne originated a lot of hit games continue performing until now. Then there was the PS2,which also gave a lot of wonderful games in the gaming industry, and now the PS3 continues the tradition of her older sisters.
CHEERS SONY!!! :)

J
JavierAcht 25.07.20

Daaaaaa..... I thought a lot of people will have reviews about it to leave ! Noooooo ..... The game deserves more !

B
Burnoutman 25.07.20

Deutsch Man
I thought a lot of people will have reviews about it to leave !

It would be a lot of reviews and discussions,if PG was not inhibited with the creation of a forum for this game. And so many have enough and don't want to unsubscribe.

Also another problem of the small number of reviews on the forum is the fact that the game was exclusive to PS3.

J
JavierAcht 25.07.20

And ksta bottom feel that MAYASPACE, look at the rating game offense put 1 for the PS3 exclusivity,exactly Billyboy-offended, I hate those people,now will go the gears 2,Forze,mass effect 1 identity put (((((jerk

J
JavierAcht 25.07.20

no,I will not stoop THIS low !

B
Burnoutman 25.07.20

Mass effect 1 is not necessary to put. The game is very good.

C
Candalistic10 25.07.20

not going to write anything because the entire game is incredibly memorable.

s
serega1345 25.07.20

Seriously this game is not boring to play. I still play although passed in November

Z
Zvon1501 25.07.20

Yeah, cool moments in the game more than enough, well here are a few:
1. The game starts at the incident train;
2. Avoiding the truck in the alley;
3. The whole mission to train;
4. All the firefight with the helicopter;
5. The mission of the tank;
6. Well, the end, when Drake runs through a crumbling bridge.
GAME SUPEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))))))))))))

M
MUH_NUKEM 25.07.20

Train, puzzle, help the operator with the subsequent escape, the helicopter carries the building, a convoy with a tank battle, the sniper episodes, parkour on giant gears, the final... Hell, I have all the games listed )

T
Tensh 25.07.20

1) the Falling train (only bought the console, so it was very... impressive. Unusual and because of this difficult, but very intriguing)
2)Jumping on trucks and cars (several times merged, but it was very cool)
3)Mission to train the (ever changing environment! It is necessary to constantly quickly somewhere pregiati to move in total action))
4)All in Shangrila, including escape.

B
BergoVic 25.07.20

- That part of the game, which takes place in Nepal, - search and study of the temples on the background of amazing(IMHO, Nepal from Unch 2 - the most beautiful level in gaming over the last few years) beautiful panoramas of the city. Moreover, there is the first meeting with Helen, which brought a lot of joy and positivity
- Pass on posilku in the mountains of Tibet. Especially memorable Tibetan Yak with a height more than 2 meters. Anyway, the place seemed just heavenly(and that's Shambhala such feelings did not cause)
- Stunning scenery in the level in which Tensina go in search of what remained of the expedition Shafer
- Finally, the level of traveling on the train. I will never forget

S
SunnyTheMan 25.07.20

level High in the mountains... what is this snow!!

A
Archangel 25.07.20

The whole game is just gorgeous!
But the great moments listed Zvon1501.
That is:
1. The game starts at the incident train;
2. Avoiding the truck in the alley;
3. The whole mission to train;
4. All the firefight with the helicopter;
5. The mission of the tank;
6. Well, the end, when Drake runs through a crumbling bridge.

T
Tar1k91 25.07.20

Liked when Nathan Drake fled the crumbling bridge,generally cool,and of course just the beginning of the chain.

a
arsld 25.07.20

Favorite moment is when Nate meets Elena and her cameraman. I am immediately reminded of the first Aonach.
And of course:
- Jump from the collapsing building.
- The level on the train.
Tibetan - village.
- The final game.

A
Andy Danilmo 25.07.20

Well, I do in almost all the games lover of the last missions and this game estessno no exception. :) Battle - the gunfight with Lazarevic at the Tree of Life has really hit me the adrenaline. Here is atapci! Class in one word, as the whole game! How many have already talked about this, but I have this game recently as it was finished)) and I will not except, and only join all the fans of this game. :) And I will add that the game Uncharted 2 in my opinion was a huge success. :)

V
Veselyy Kot 25.07.20

Tibetan-village.
-A trip to the caves with Tenzin.
-Nepal.
-Falling train.
Is Shambhala.
PS it is Difficult to choose anything specific, that the game is full of cool moments.

A
Anderby 25.07.20

I liked the 14 the head of the Tunnel vision and 6 last resort. Running from the helicopter along the crumbling buildings is very striking. And train too.

P
ProstoqYParen 25.07.20

And the second is luchshev the third part, they are similar to Asians,the chase in the desert as in the second.The multiplayer is repetitive.And the engine is worse.