3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
debilizator 25.07.20 09:17 pm

The passage (Sniper: Ghost Warrior)

help can't get through the ruins as to be what to do ?thanks in advance!
146 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex_Cra2y 25.07.20

Stuck in a mission somewhere in the beginning. Need to get to the traitor who handed you captive. Removed a guard from the tower. The rest you can not kill, otherwise, Achtung. Make their way through the signs, but in one place when you exit the tent constantly firing. And it is not entirely clear who of the watch. Tried to kill the guards nearby, immediately alert. How to crawl?
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

M
Maza3750 25.07.20

exact same garbage!!Overlaid bastards!))))

R
Runjers 25.07.20

People how to get past the first mission where you need to throw a hook, I ego prosay he could not reach???

S
Sanmen 25.07.20

Maza3750 Alex_Cra2y Hey I only got a little further in short to tell how fun this place is ! when you appear will be visible to the tower, kill the guy on it , then find the closest car there is one man will stand . here you have them killed anxiety should not be ! then have a seat and walk about if you see some dude and he do not mention his crosshairs and hit F5 save and kill him if the alarm press F9 and then you mustn't kill him and just walk around ! if you want you can give the save where I'm already in the city and a traitor begins to gather there you are sitting on palmate and the whole village as lodoni and you start to knead them =) I don't know where are the saves ! =(

M
Maza3750 25.07.20

RsN1111 If you play with the coach shut it down and it will work the hook deletet 100%!!!!!))))

b
basyanya 25.07.20

I did not understand how to pass .in the camp fire and by water he just can't

R
Runjers 25.07.20

ATP helped

M
Maza3750 25.07.20

Sanmen will Tell that why podrobnee and I even do not quite get malyas!(

D
Drannik 25.07.20

Maza3750 showed up,immediately start RUNNING in the bypass on the right flank,only stay in the bushes after the tent,just before the bridge.they should not have time to notice if not to slow down) he first 40 minutes very hard,all the time firing,and then spat and stupidly ran)))

d
debilizator 25.07.20

thank you very much!

a
andrey1978 25.07.20

help can't get through the ruins as to be what to do ?

R
Rechet 25.07.20

Founded forum technical problems napishu here...
People I have a problem: after installing the game gives a window!!!

It is not possible to execute the file.
D:\games\Sniper Ghost Warrior\Sniper_x86.exe
CreateProcess: sboi; code 2.
The system cannot find the file specified.

Garbage kakayato she is not quite set=(

E
EGO.Indy 25.07.20

You are right!!

D
Dreamcatcher_SPB 25.07.20

Generally, there is a method f5,f9 I shot all the dudes, sometimes firing someone, who is unknown, was the person in the very last tent, in the corner stood.Played on hard

a
amirka05 25.07.20

Here you prohozhdenii about where and how to shoot.Somebody tell me what caches to find.And throughout the game you have to collect them 30

a
amirka05 25.07.20

Where these caches are exactly what to find?

D
Dreamcatcher_SPB 25.07.20

Need to find laptops, although the sense to look for them there.
I'm somewhere in the 20 pieces found.

T
Tor_74 25.07.20

Tell me who to beat the level where you have to neutralize the air defenses. What to do with them? they are not destroyed with a grenade, and C4 say it doesn't work button

R
Rechet 25.07.20

30.06.10 16:31 Not founded forum technical problems napishu here...
People I have a problem: after installing the game gives a window!!!

It is not possible to execute the file.
D:\games\Sniper Ghost Warrior\Sniper_x86.exe
CreateProcess: sboi; code 2.
The system cannot find the file specified.

Garbage kakayato she is not quite set=(

People I poshol changed the drive!!! The exact same problem what to do other works fine!!!

E
EGO.Indy 25.07.20

There cheto associated with the system,tell me what you have a computer(specifications)