3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
debilizator 25.07.20 09:17 pm

The passage (Sniper: Ghost Warrior)

help can't get through the ruins as to be what to do ?thanks in advance!
146 Comments
Sort by:
d
darol 25.07.20

LEXAKROT
As the saying goes... if you long to suffer - something happens... ran 3 times using the kit.... But now the new shit: step Stolen from under his nose - shot everybody in the camp (well, there where a bunch of pipes), began to leave the camp, I reach kaki some of the stones, and then the sniper is not - digging into an invisible wall.... damn solid glitches in this game... has that ever happened?

L
LEXAKROT 25.07.20

Yes, but that's not a glitch just the pass is not there , remember how you went there and must leave . in short there near the fence of mesh in the corner there is Devarana rig GMES caps bow proposes under it and voila you passed

s
sergeg7070 25.07.20

stuck on mission a happy day sniper is illuminated by a partner in the sniper of the two pretzels that he occasionally talk to them both coming down after that, the siren howls and write that I'm dead never let go podskazhite plz

L
LEXAKROT 25.07.20

have to wait until they disperse, then feel free to podsvechivaya turns first one who is in the window then the next . you can first remove the pretzel which rubs on the tower and then the rest in short to remove so that they each other saw

I
ILIA950 25.07.20

If anyone knows,tell me!!! At the end of the level the End is nigh(where should this agent, a traitor to find Rodriguez),it is necessary to cross the bridge,and on it are 3придурка as soon as they are killed,at once the siren and all,mission failed! Tried under the bridge and on it and on the side of the bridge - well, I can not!!! Does anyone know how to pass the bridge without the pale????

I
ILIA950 25.07.20

It at all,this bridge may go? Maybe it's a glitch in the most igruha? Who knows-TELL me HOW to PASS???

B
Behemoth70 25.07.20

ILIA950
Right under the bridge over the river you go.

I
ILIA950 25.07.20

Tried right across the river,but if these begin to cut,at once the siren and everything.And if they are not to blame,then they spot me on the other side of the bridge, and again Serena! They need to cut or just try to still be as to not notice?

B
Behemoth70 25.07.20

ILIA950
The blame cannot be. Go Crouch or crawl finally through the bushes.

o
olegov2003 25.07.20

Tell me, are stuck at the beginning - can not pass the ruins resting on the Board...
Thank you!

B
Behemoth70 25.07.20

olegov2003
And you get down on the ground and crawl under them. 2 times left Ctrl.

o
olegov2003 25.07.20

Behemoth70
Thank you!!!

A
Adravil 25.07.20

Of konradk - thank you. Really happened (I was on funny with those pipes).

d
danilova 25.07.20

please tell me how to pass the mission a Simple meeting at the very end, when the helicopter arrived, what to do and where to go?? constantly throwing explosives at me and you die. THANK you!

s
sema-75 25.07.20

Can't pass the beginning of the game ruins. Killed the two dudes and all, stuck. As I understand it is possible the output from throwing the hook, but can't find the rope. I like it to be.

a
absentum 25.07.20

hi.Really need a save game with 2 mission-and then I have first comes the training-then pevaya the mission is loaded-but there's one card in the left corner and all odnotonnye color nothing.or how to fix this bug?

v
vovan0912 25.07.20

please tell me how to pass the mission a Simple meeting at the very end, when the helicopter arrived, what should I do? constantly throwing explosives at me and you die.
and all of them impossible to shoot! start to run away from explosives, duck a bunch of Germans! really like a month still trying, cannot pass!

h
hollipoan 25.07.20

people pliz help! I'm stuck on a mission a simple meeting in short, I found a radio and called for a helicopter to evacuate then you need to escape from the camp,there's sort of a fence rail and in the middle of the hole I walk into the hole and there is a large field and you need to run through paleo.I run and then I endure I do not know where from the mountains probably .AS in that way? I just kill all

M
Mr. Viktor 25.07.20

I have the same shit. it's definitely not from the mountains, I went on the field and then run into the house...nonsense...help!!!

m
maxsim63 25.07.20

the beginning of the game how to get to the lighthouse without being seen?