3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faruk123 25.07.20 09:21 pm

reading from the hard drive

And so, Hello. Have not left my mind one thought. There is in the case of the hard disk size to 500 GB. 400 GB occupied by trash. Going to allocate a new partition of size 100 GB. Will give it a significant difference in reading speed data( mean will I have less freezes in games?)
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 25.07.20

jekovalov
No speed boost do not wait and lag in games is not lost. Defragmentation do.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

jekovalov
No not give. The speed of reading the disc does not change. If you want a good speed reading to get ssd.

F
Faruk123 25.07.20

Ryazancev the drive head to run quickly,if you release the memory or allocate a new partition?

F
Faruk123 25.07.20

good and Ready Booster will help to get rid of the Frisians?

R
Ryazancev 25.07.20

jekovalov
Head quickly to run in any case will not.Ready Booster is when you have little RAM. For office standards. Igor Malenko speed of reading from the flash drive.
In most cases, the friezes in games is not the fault of the hard drive.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.07.20

will not increase
Yes and if the disk speed test it from beginning to end read speed drops slightly. the end is usually what is employed in the latter the pitch line.

F
Faruk123 25.07.20

MunchkiN 616
have a gtx650 1gb and 4gb ram.is there a way to remove the friezes in the new battle?

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

jekovalov
Yes there is. To buy the map better and add 12 gigs of RAM.

O
Old_seemann 25.07.20

Clean out the trash, to get rid of Dereham. At once to allocate a separate section of ~70-80 gb. Games, software, D. the manipulation of hard freezes in games, not particularly clean, but the system runs quicker and smarter

F
Faruk123 25.07.20

Old_seemann
I'm talking about it and created this topic wrote will not feel the difference

F
Faruk123 25.07.20

Old_seemann
under the trash what do you mean?the files I'm not using (multimedia)

b
billypit 25.07.20

jekovalov
You wrote about the breakdown of net disk partitions.
If you do, then the partition will be in the slowest part of the disk.
Although, as the physical disk one - I don't think such manipulation though as that will help.
You can make a section in slow and throw videos and pictures with the ponies. Freeing up space in the fast part of the disk.
Friezes you have 4 GB of memory. In addition, the permanent swap.
Without the upgrade, nothing but defragmentation is not particularly result. So only controversial small plugs without profit.

F
Faruk123 25.07.20

billypit
a fast topic how to learn?

b
billypit 25.07.20

jekovalov
If just is the beginning and the end of the disc. Quick is a relatively.
You have now the disk is busy and a new section will be created in the slow part of the disk. Because the free space there.
Speed can be measured crystaldiskmark. The difference is a few percent. It's still not an option, you have the whole system does not pull.

F
Faruk123 25.07.20

billypit
on this disk is the paging file.you might want to remove it from there?

F
Faruk123 25.07.20

b
billypit 25.07.20

jekovalov
You want to increase the speed on disk with bad sectors? Still pumping threw there?
Damn, man, you're doing quite unnecessary. If you have a system drive and a quick right - leave everything on it. And this one is ready for scrap.

O
Old_seemann 25.07.20

jekovalov what you mentioned is not an exception, because unreal required trash tends to accumulate. But in cleanmgr in the help.

F
Faruk123 25.07.20

billypit
now, at the expense of hard drive on the laptop. The volume 500 GB. Debris and interfere with programs I do not watch.Suddenly the load on the drive increases by 100 %. Most likely it's the system. I wanted to ask....I'm thinking to divide hard disk into two partitions:the first system will be on the second software,games.If the system disk is loaded to one hundred percent (aka C) parallel D will work fine regardless of the workload of C?

R
Ryazancev 25.07.20

jekovalov
If the system works with one part of the disk (partition). The second wakes up IMHO when referring to him.
Example: I started a torrent for download (disk the file archive),-inhibit (long open) programs when opening (system drive)