3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edikbl 25.07.20 10:19 pm

The weapons and everything connected with it (Jade Empire)

what I stupid, can someone explain how to use weapons in the game. It's only in the beginning, only from the school came out. Talked to the gunsmith, he was offered a choice of long sword and a staff. Well, I chose sword, now in the settings of the hero, under the third button that sword like ordered. But click on the button, and the sword never declared. So with bare hands and butt. What I do wrong? Can a gunsmith only skill taught, and the sword somewhere else, need to produce? I looked in inventory and it is empty. All that there elbow can? Armor games, I understand not, but what about weapons? That the game can be found such that the inventory can stock up? Banks, flasks ostonavlivaysya, scrolls of a single type in the game is?
Well, the question dogonku. The gunsmith talked, they say think it through first, or staff or sword. It is now, if say the sword, only the sword and swing will. Or all the same staff too, then you can pump. And weapons like halberds in the game is? If so, maybe she's the one stick. Hunting hurt such a thing to wave.
25 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamelos 25.07.20

This style is with a sword you need to put on a hot key, then you will appear below its icon.

e
edikbl 25.07.20

do not understand, what kind of key? To select the same style key from 1 to 0. I say that on the 3rd ordered this style. Click on this button, the label appears at the bottom that the style was changed to this. But the sword as there was no and no. When you attack with this style is used which defaults to the 1st button hanging. So what is hot key?

k
kamelos 25.07.20

I don't know, you have in battle needs to be a sword. Try right in the battle to change the style. And when you're not in combat, the sword will be in your hands.

e
edikbl 25.07.20

kind of figured that he would have appeared for the first time during the battle to change the style, if pytaetsja in advance to change it, then nothing comes out, the sword now appears immediately in the attack. It is a pity that it is only during the battle appears. Honestly speaking, I thought that behind be hanging or in a sheath on her hip to hang out. The picture would be better, but so what StarWars with their laser swords. Jumped-hidden, or rather flew-flew.

now, to deal with the prospect of weapon styles. You can change them? Or if you chose the sword, so only with a sword and you swing and if you swing a sword, the fact that there is light? two swords can be in the game to swing? And as there is evolution of the staff. I've personally like a lot, like these swords, long sticks, like halberds. Something going to happen? And if it is then what is it? Staves or a separate branch?
Actually, anyone can paint, all that is connected with pumping arms. Is it possible to uludshat weapon, can I carry different weapons and change it during the fight and whether long-range weapon?

K
Krutilator 25.07.20

You can then learn the style with two swords, two maces, some swords, arquebus (rifle). Sway all separately... ie, I recommend this style (one sword) is not to swing, and to keep the glasses on style with two swords (in the Imperial city give). The analogue of the halberds - the staff that you did not take, he doljnosti attack big gg and stick them as a spear and cuts like a halberd (hammers). In this game you can learn almost all styles (except those that are limited commitment gg worldview an open hand/clenched fist). All styles (weapons) you can change and reassign directly during the battle. Ranged weapons - arquebuse.

e
edikbl 25.07.20

where to learn the two swords and then in the Imperial city, and didn't see anyone fighting in school the order has made, I think there will teach like no one else offers. Where do learn new fighting styles?

K
Krutilator 25.07.20

The school taught hand-to-hand styles, and swords you can buy from the blacksmith near the entrance to the school of martial arts, and you can win style with two swords (or maces, can't remember exactly) in the Imperial arena at some aunt's (if not to poison her). The gun the Englishman in a verbal duel, and then in the melee.

W
Warrior of Darkness 25.07.20

I recently got a staff staff of demon, +50 more damage than usual.

S
St.G 25.07.20

I heard that the game is sword of the demon. Does anyone know where to find it??

a
alex.vmpr 25.07.20

sword of the demon you'll find after the murder of the Emperor

E
Elka_13 25.07.20

I too can't find the sword demon. Searched nothing found

A
AXEL 7 25.07.20

If you can pass the game on professional, the sword will be sold in the forge.

H
HollowHeart 25.07.20

he has mine on the last difficulty. but I have not mastered it the way to go. only went to 1 city and it's all... well and scored accordingly.

A
AXEL 7 25.07.20

I Passed ON the WIZARD.with a GREAT difficulty.

E
Elka_13 25.07.20

On the wizard? Normal? Then jade muchac...there is also brutally

A
AXEL 7 25.07.20

jade has also passed.

E
Elka_13 25.07.20

Haha then you're (probably) all know Jae....

A
AXEL 7 25.07.20

Not really, I have many forgotten.

V
Vinie 25.07.20

the sword demon is:when the master whether you like it's killing appear in a memorial service, right away we have to go back there the bones lie searched them here and the sword of the Demon

V
Vinie 25.07.20

by the way I was playing it on jade master