3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
edikbl 25.07.20 10:19 pm

The weapons and everything connected with it (Jade Empire)

what I stupid, can someone explain how to use weapons in the game. It's only in the beginning, only from the school came out. Talked to the gunsmith, he was offered a choice of long sword and a staff. Well, I chose sword, now in the settings of the hero, under the third button that sword like ordered. But click on the button, and the sword never declared. So with bare hands and butt. What I do wrong? Can a gunsmith only skill taught, and the sword somewhere else, need to produce? I looked in inventory and it is empty. All that there elbow can? Armor games, I understand not, but what about weapons? That the game can be found such that the inventory can stock up? Banks, flasks ostonavlivaysya, scrolls of a single type in the game is?
Well, the question dogonku. The gunsmith talked, they say think it through first, or staff or sword. It is now, if say the sword, only the sword and swing will. Or all the same staff too, then you can pump. And weapons like halberds in the game is? If so, maybe she's the one stick. Hunting hurt such a thing to wave.
25 Comments
Sort by:
E
Elka_13 25.07.20

-RAIZER - after the 15th pass, I already remember where the coins are... well nefrite conveys a sense that way the full potential of the game and of course the character, the first time I have sweating hands and I had a headache, as there's a crowd of 10 people were terribly dangerous and if you lose tempo, the entire Khan... but a Golem to beat there's fun, especially two=)) And what about boss, I'll tell you the truth, that the Emperor was a little harder to kill than the wizard If even nephrite, Yes, master Lee, as GG head to a unique character (he is an elementary styles, but not so primitive as the same legendary punch, and does not use one style support as a master of Smiling Actres in the school of the Leopard, he eats a special magic style, so to say he mixed the storm, fire and ice, because if you could notice from the first minutes If harmful attacks you with fireballs, which samonovodyashchiyesya! Or a crushing attack of the ice, but this time without zamanabadi! And the style storms! Which manifests itself in the mass or circular attack, he was not able to attribute back the Stones of eternity first: the worldview,but in the second where there is another attack just three! Is the mode of concentration you NEED to block, the truth is a precious part of someone's ends, but it won't come to you and will not tell you paralyzing palm and then we look at how HP GG with the speed of dripping, podderjivali Qi treatment!) Yes If really well-trained character, but still we all know that the GG ask(a) fire and water, someone has found a mate and the other, with increased skills and sposobnosti (and psichico someone on the opposite side of the screen) So If underestimated, but nephrite he is a very formidable enemy, and Noreen pace, but the Emperor.. we all know that the Emperor has a bad habit of taking the same style of our character, and be with immunity and attack its GG to knock can not, is only switching.. on medium difficulty I don't have time to change styles, and to jump back to not hurt, to nephrite this problem has gone global! One hit him just almost ubival! So they had immediately after the change to jump back to change and fight again, but the treatment is that the Emperor has no stila reincarnations, but it is not enough, we have Qi to its full dobbit? And paralizovat will not work! Is that extort Qi! He's a Ghost! Although it seems there is still an Association with a demon, but still nefrite this is for those who know the game and those who know his character and he must be able to manage it, and that he to the swamp will not come....

And Sword well the sword is a good thing and also staff, NGOs, they have a big habit, though they both do more damage than axes and double sabers, they eat late, THEY're HUNGRY! But the staff is good against a single enemy, his attack at a distance and tyk-tyk-tyk and the enemy and come not caused, but the sword (if I am not mistaken favorite weapon Wu the Lotus Flower) is good against bologo number of people, because it touches all adjacent! It is good and repels and damage what it does but КОНЦАААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА, without the need of a satellite or nizkimi indicators of intelligence you have that weapon in his hands would not last long! Everyone knows where these weapons are lying! That Favorite of Fortune and

Gold star is Natalino giving you a weapon, and then the same impeccable and the dragon sword buy from the blacksmith in the Imperial City, not far from the glider, and Stick and sword of the demon just in different places (sweating) Because the stick is lying in the cemetery seem to have destroyed the tomb (unfinished from there, you shift from Lotus) but the sword of the demon..when we are already dead! And we must not follow the call of dragooon (but go anyway) and to explore the back, in the cannon what is green body and skeleton with mechik (I wonder what happened to him? The remains of sun kin's soul?)

What is your favorite guns fast character and Strongman, the idea of developers(MB is not right but THINK SO) have a quick the Persians (Radiant Zeng Chi and Fierce Min) is a Thousand wounds and Bloody Tears (Double cyber or dual sabers) But honestly this is the initial configuration, just the two stila very bicitra attack and the security forces, the only character with such parameters known as Tiger Shen favorite styles this White Demon and Axes (in short styles with loads) they both are in the arena but the double swords will give you if you decide travel Khan! She dies and no one to teach you is not going! And the axes you will get in any case, even you, in your Persian run, even though the Vortex

I can tell you about such styles as the Viper and steel hand.. right say that they are incompatible, I don't remember exactly where the scrolls but I do remember that one scroll vipers in the cave at the beginning, another scroll he is given for the job depends on your decision where you need to free the daughter of a lady who so ably stuck to pirates, if we e freed, she gives us a scroll of the palm if in rabstvo..give Viper, just remember that another book of palms are given for completing the mission in the arena (passing Golden League) But I can't tell you how to give depending on how you held the arena

Of course we have heard about the Paralyzing Palm and seems to be Dezintegratsii.. I don't remember exactly, but it's all clear, going to school Black Leaopard choose whom we Masters Lukaszenko or Smiling Esteba, kill someone told you to kill.. and actually will teach you, but before TEM as you do call in the chamber of one of the masters need to be able to Setu brothers, something like the older students, only six..too much..and each of them accuses the SG in holnicote, the first brother still rules, the second brother we never saw, but these brothers will not make problems, that the Spirit,live person still,everything depends on to whom you will help in the reward will be the style.. and EXPERIENCE of course!

Standard styles like a Thousand Wounds, Swift Tiger,White demon, Legendary strike, storm Dragon and magic styles you can buy from the basic traders, some styles have lying around Jing BU, when he joins, he seems stremitelny tiger and legendary strike, but it certainly is some of the styles, magical styles, you understand from Lotus,Coach sells Ice and our friend and uncle Chia-Min fire!

As for known also not be combined with each other styles the Storm and the Everlasting rocks, we studied the PS couple of crazy followers in the Chan's Parking lot, without the Board without sticks, in my mind anyway, the Lady In if satisfied in your harmony with the world (you must have at least 3/4 of a level open hand) that'll teach you to style and Iron fist, making sure your callous heart and sposobnostej tvoriti chaos (translation, should you have 3/4 levels of the clenched fist) that teaches us the style of the storm, And both of these characters, before you teach, ask slightly to kick them (something like trial)

And we go to a favorite style of magic ( and players who love the easy way) this styles transformation!!! Well, They learn principle according to the storyline, more within they in any case be studied, but not all of these styles only 4 is not enough but a effective it is :Demon-Toad, the Demon Horse, the Jade Golem and Red Minister, Well, smart explains that Toad we take, faced with this demon for the first time, ie in caves, kotada idiot-Gao took the Star, the Horse gets to us on neebish the Forest of Shadows when you kill one of these animals, nefritovogo Golem we get to the Shelter Лотосов0 when the evil old (and ugly) Jia pitted two jade Golems, but the Ministers learn to say a very attentive and patient players, he is learning in the spirit realm, where the Demon-Buffalo took the second seal and when we are our rector offers to steal a stone known as Dragon eye so going to the store stone, we meet another evil spirit, kwatery decided to eat our soul and zapoluchit the resonance amulet when it is killing us give style...

Many styles of support given to us as the plot, well, Heavenly Wave, this is the initial style support, it is very subtit Gao and the Thief of the spirit, we in ANY sluchae teaches Hui, after a long story, as she served master Li and so on and as she tried to get the Amulet (but Ranvier had to get the most)

Well... more let's just say even the satellites we can change the weapons, though half runs with a weapon and all they have! (lucky) but in the dirge the monks were satyrini horoshego a lot of weapons, but they are all different, when we choose who will be the commander in the defense of the bridge (or star Fox) Both girls learn about the Weapons (see Star of spirit and he'll tell her, and the star say the Fox) somewhere near the fountain there is a box with a weapon (he was kind of hidden, but it appear) of Vortex also problems with guns, if you wanted poluchit experience of over 100 Chinese and Golem but just escape to the countryside somewhere near the stairs we'll find another box with a decent axes (there's more blood)

And exactly Mirabell... it's Rouge CAN give to us as rewards when we crush in puhi ashes of Sir Roderick, but I will say you do not consider it a serious style and oricum, these parameters Mirabell, no, for it to arm and shoot... and acts like a normal style magic

Loved by many style drunken master.. effective in the beginning, but because of what Tacho're not supposed to pump useless at the end, he teaches us one of our brave followers, who all attached lib for its own purposes, and lib to the lib to someone hunting for a fight, Lieb did not know why the lib because of what another companion, he does it when we're saving him from cannibals, style how I said effective in the beginning but in the end it is useless, to use it you need to lug around a HOU no attacking support Abidno and walking under the moon in the necropolis? NOT not exactly how, but this style is very fun in motion so to speak but many will see GG drunk!

Well, I think all.. as always I probably forgot something

A
AXEL 7 25.07.20

And it still will not be read.

E
Elka_13 25.07.20

And let it be, just in case.... such info should be

A
Azazella 25.07.20

Ale 13
Those coins!I tried hard where to get the sword of deman...boiled on it and exploded(
Thank you very much)

a
alexanderlight 25.07.20

how to buy a gun from a seller from the same city I caught a thief who stole the statue, I returned the statue and he made a discount on weapons but can't buy there they say and to reflect that he has reluctantly what to do.