3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20 10:20 pm

Will there be a sequel to the game prototype?, your opinion (Prototype 2)

Hi all. What do you think will there be a third part of the game PROTOTYPE? and whether the film is mentioned during the release of the first part?, the film is due out in white light in 2013 and talk about the game that it has to develop will not be as you think, and what would be your opinion on the subject?.
47 Comments
Sort by:
p
prokiller9889 25.07.20

the film is unlikely to be ,and if it will be at the level of the far edge(the film like this is)
the game is likely to be(depends on the sales of second)

N
NaNoPoSaN. 25.07.20

The game will be I read on the back of the fan website about the prototype supposedly the new section is Activision and they will work on a prototype 3 I FL I current read

N
Nightmare77 25.07.20

Yes will be like, who the idea to scrap the whole thing will be? The only question is who will develop

G
GUnit 2 25.07.20

Will be 100%, Activision aren't that stupid deer, that would not make a Prototype 3. If you do, then let it be this:

1) the Territory is 10 times more than in Prototype 2
2) 5 times more opportunities
3) 500 times more mutants, bosses, zombies
4) Completely new and huge city(example: RUSSIA)

A
AlexDolg 25.07.20

GUnit 2
since when Russia is a city?

t
tratata i ololo 25.07.20

GUnit 2

1) the Territory is 10 times more than in Prototype 2 - Lolshto ?
3) 500 times more mutants, bosses, zombie Lolshto ?
4) Completely new and huge city(example: RUSSIA) Lolshto ?

facepalm.png
dream student...

U
UnHaul 25.07.20

Let's fantasize a bit. My idea:
The main character Dana Mercer.
After the incident in new York was Given together with Heller disappeared from all radars Gentek.
The last time they stop in Los Angeles, Dana strongly feel bad. It turns out in the red zone, she managed to breathe in the virus, and instead has developed into virtually zombie virus slowly killing her. Not wanting to lose her Heller for the first time since the escape from new York, applies the ability. While Dana sleeps, he infects her with a virus and developed together with the daughter disappears.

A couple of days in the city begin to appear of the field camp of Gentek, as well as friends the tank with white light. Realizing the danger that threatened the inhabitants of the town, Dana is taken to investigate the details of the new operations of Gentek.
During the investigation it turns out that under the city there is a secret facility is ideal for such experiments. A biological material is taken from local residents, which under the guise of infected trafficked underground. Once you get into the complex was Given learns that Gentek has acquired the remaining hand of Alex Mercer, the second was never found. At this time it appears the feeling that someone is watching her. Later in the complex proishodil the explosion, the hand disappears. All CCTV footage is destroyed. But the sensors recorded the virus of the black light.
Dana begins to understand that there is another development. And it's not Heller.
During the explosion, Dana was just in the complex, studied the materials, and emergency sensors immediately detected.
Starts the operation to capture the new prototype, the city declared a quarantine zone. New goal Gentek - Dana Mercer.

R
Remnant. 25.07.20

UnHaul
Well,I tried to get a screenwriter?:D

R
Rishard 25.07.20

UnHaul
It turns out in the red zone, she managed to breathe in the virus
What place? She almost never left the house, and there visited her only Heller, but he's not contagious.
Once you get into the complex was Given learns that Gentek has acquired the remaining hand of Alex Mercer
From Mercer's nothing left. He swallowed, probably with all his four arms.

D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20

UnHaul
WOW! O_O, do you want to Activion to go to work, you will easily, although I did not miss too dream of love, you know you grignol, a scenario was given, I.....I.....I'm amazed the first time O_O. Well done, what else to say.

Ghost Rider
How do you know that he consumed Alex with? maybe it's not Alex was, or maybe it's his clone was, read below my script.

R
Remnant. 25.07.20

Ghost Rider
He hands severed and then swallowed. And his hands lay elsewhere!

D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20

lehman2010
That identity that lie, though I myself could not finish the game due to technical reasons BUT vidyuhi seen from my friends there when he hands tore so he just threw

D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20

What do you think if there is a movie WHO WILL be starring the TWO MAIN CHARACTERS?, who will play Alex Mercer, who Heller?.

I think that the role of the Mercer you can put Cattle Adkins as there need a person who knows not much and not enough about fighting iskustva and Heller can approach Michael J. white. These actors, known for his films:
Scott edkins: Undisputed 2-3, Ninja, and he starred in the new movie the EXPENDABLES 2 which will be released this year.

Michael J. white: Undisputed 2, Soldier of Fortune, Blood and Bone, Mortal Kombat Legacy, Mortal Kombat 3 Rebirth Treiler

in these acteres so many films that I know only those who watched and all the rest I don't know why I wrote that there.

What do you think if these Actors if the film or need someone else. Your opinion about this?

D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20

Оlegius
pfft, and SAW ie SAW it, I was just wondering whether movie and if so in what

R
Rishard 25.07.20

Death_Cold
Well, okay then, the plot is not bad, but still the whole game is not drawn. Well, once again, Alex, Yes, but why Heller won't give it all his strength? I think she has earned his trust, and if anything, he daughter will leave to the grandmother in the second part stated that the wife of Heller's got a mother, she's somewhere outside the city. Here, Heller will leave Amaya on grandma, and he will go to pacify unruly Mercers and prove to them that they are not the coolest.

D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20

Ghost Rider
This idea that you say it as it is not serious, sorry if what hurt but you need someone closer to Mercer to figure out naprime his brother Junior, who has wanted to it why Alex was murdered, and by whom, and even better would be if developed not only new York on the map and added cities 5-6 pieces then it would be for what pagenats.

U
UnHaul 25.07.20

lehman2010
No, but writing a story in the thread of Dead Space 2.

Ghost Rider
What place? She almost never left the house, and there visited her only Heller, but he's not contagious.
Think about it, she lived in the house, not in the bunker with air filtration system, contaminated air is everywhere.
From Mercer's nothing left. He swallowed, probably with all his four arms.
After defeating Mercer Heller with claws absorbs it. However, the process of absorption is not visible (the camera is pointing as if the player is looking on behalf of Mercer), James, beating the claws of Alex. Besides, it is possible to see his blood. And given the fact that after the explosion of a nuclear bomb at the end of Prototype, Mercer was able to gather himself literally in pieces, it is not known whether he destroyed.

Death_Cold
WOW! O_O, do you want to Activion to go to work, you will easily, although I did not miss too dream of love, you know you grignol, a scenario was given, I.....I.....I'm amazed the first time O_O. Well done, what else to say.
Well, then pack a suitcase and go)
Thank you)

R
Rishard 25.07.20

Death_Cold
Oh, no, I'm not hurt, I know that I have talent, as in man's ability to fly without all the equipment.
But I say that James could equip it with all his talents, then Dana quickly you cleared everything out (and if not, then it will be gameplay of the curve, from gromiha) and get punched in the face Mercer.
UnHaul
Well, Heller is not a fool, certainly made sure that Alex was dead.

D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20

Ghost Rider
But still nothing developed Mercer's removed, as for the Negro me play not hunting, it seravno that play GTA San Andreas napichkany mod from head to toe. Well, here at Mercer, I would have played, but it would be better two endings it would have been better

G
Gospodin POLARIS 25.07.20

Fuck Heller, Mercer is the first and only Prototype.