3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20 10:20 pm

Will there be a sequel to the game prototype?, your opinion (Prototype 2)

Hi all. What do you think will there be a third part of the game PROTOTYPE? and whether the film is mentioned during the release of the first part?, the film is due out in white light in 2013 and talk about the game that it has to develop will not be as you think, and what would be your opinion on the subject?.
47 Comments
Sort by:
G
GUnit 2 25.07.20

When this stoned Gentek calm down, they have three goals:
1} Alex Mercer
2} James Heller
3} Dana Mercer

Wow, they che there ohreneli, Gentek and Watch full of shit bags, can not rest, even in Prototype 3 they do NOT kill Dana Mercer, and to HELP them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

G
Gospodin POLARIS 25.07.20

GUnit 2
Yes, the third part begins with the fact that Heller, Dana and Gentek drinking rose tea at the big table. Chief gentek stands up and say we karoche more will not be for you ganeca! OK Yes!! So you might imagine?

R
Rishard 25.07.20

Death_Cold
Well, maybe they couldn't figure out how to enter a fairly long story. Because introduced Mercer.

U
Uolitter 25.07.20

GUnit 2
The black watch is super Abrams. I am for black watch

G
General Gans 25.07.20

When will the third part of the game, you most likely need to go back to playing for Heller. The main enemy will be the surviving handful of developed countries. These developed, noting that Mercer is dead, are gonna want to seize power in the world, not trying to infect one and all, as they wanted to Mercer. Because they do not need other Gallery. Part embedded in Gentek, and using their genetic material will conduct experiments to increase his strength to Heller they did not break like others. After a while, happens a small accident and a couple of zombies outside. Gentek and Black watch will be able to eliminate the threat, but the news of this quickly spread and it comes to Heller. He feels that Mercer unknown way survived and started for the old and the Heller start to get to the bottom.

D
Dedsec_user 25.07.20

Studium W was closed due to low sales on consoles,I think PC Studio saved

A
Anderby 25.07.20

Will not be told the same.

G
General Gans 25.07.20

It is a pity that the ending is not like that.
pix.PlayGround.ru

D
DeathColdUA 25.07.20

General Gans
Yeah, it would have been cooler....

R
Rilag 25.07.20

it would be cool if after a while as the phone swallowed Alex, he were sick and he began to vomit. and the vomit came out Alex, as in the first part there was a major hunter))

v
valshevs 25.07.20

The sequel will be 100%, sorry for that Radical Entertainment was closed, but the right Prototype yet publishers Activision, they will prodadut new development, and Prototype 3 will be released in early 2014.

I
Infiltrator 25.07.20

It is difficult to say. Need to change a lot, and then have to come up with it is nothing special.

P
Prince_Belphegor 25.07.20

To be continued. In the first part of Mercer nuclear explosion covered - he survived.
Yes, he and Dana himself said: I am beyond life and death, just holler still do not understand.
So some nigga can't win Alex. We are waiting to the third part)

I
Infiltrator 25.07.20

Then Heller or the clone or Alex ate the absorption provided by it?

r
refdar 25.07.20

And why so long?

M
MIhatron 25.07.20

UnHaul
By the way, to the case of absorption of Alex. Indeed, the arms were torn off so it is can be. But those who passed the first part I know that in the end after the nuclear explosion straw biomass Alex flew to the pier and the crow , plumped into the biomass is exposed, and Alex began again to exist. Hands too, could someone to devour, so Alex is almost immortal when you consider how many hungry creatures goes in the red zone.

M
MIhatron 25.07.20

General Gans
That's for sure)

p
pauk_9 25.07.20

that in the end Alex dies Geez what a purchase I don't want to play prototyp 2 without Alexa prototip not prototip, anyways I sales nebudet smatret not heler what that idiotic poluchilsa Mercer infected him and disappeared he killed his family chtoza idiocy. Why Mercer killed his family why he gave it to him, not clear out the second part.
I thought that the second part will be somehow so:
scientists vossozdat second a super soldier similar to Mercer, as a result of unsuccessful experimentation it gets out of control and will delete the whole world that would delete a whole race of people and pushing like he was on earth, he will be 3 times stronger than Mercer, smarter and smarter. after this failed experiment, the government will be forced to ask aid and the Mercer because only he can stop it. type somehow so.

p
pauk_9 25.07.20

that in the end Alex dies Geez what a purchase I don't want to play prototyp 2 without Alexa prototip not prototip, anyways I sales nebudet smatret not heler what that idiotic poluchilsa Mercer infected him and disappeared he killed his family chtoza idiocy. Why Mercer killed his family why he gave it to him, not clear out the second part.
I thought that the second part will be somehow so:
scientists vossozdat second a super soldier similar to Mercer, as a result of unsuccessful experimentation it gets out of control and will delete the whole world that would delete a whole race of people and pushing like he was on earth, he will be 3 times stronger than Mercer, smarter and smarter. after this failed experiment, the government will be forced to ask aid and the Mercer because only he can stop it. type somehow so.

I
Infiltrator 25.07.20

Alex could still recover in Heller, as he swallowed him. There is a minimal chance of such events,but a series of Prototype no longer needed.