3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Termibus 25.07.20 10:26 pm

What to buy: PS4 or upgrade PC

These are dark times for PC. Less games will remain without denovo, worse with optimization. Yes, and my computer could hardly cope (soon 5th year going).
So here's the question. So you have decided?
1. Update on ~700 $ PC? GTX 1060, new motherboard, i5-6600 and 8 gigs operatives to buy. But to be able, probably, to play the pirate, and to buy cheaper games for steam.
2. Buy PS4 by spending ~510 $ (350 console + 60 for the subscription + monitor new minimum 100 - current has no HDMI), but the games are more expensive in 2 times.
209 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 25.07.20

I kanechno no part, but I cajica that Tecusa tendency with Ganapati nymagic debt of sfrenata. pack into pokupateli eat poop but soon Ani of nautaca and paymut that vikladivat for pacot of Dalar vetushko to the Parliament a new game this nimnoga expensive.
so, we Wake up to paluchat narmalnye Igori. and tamu on kincash still adni drakfax vihodyat with ukrytiye and piracetam.

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 25.07.20

Protocol10
In different places tried!
Well the x box because the ancient cope with the animation and the animals and the forest there is that the lighting easier

Z

lookaway
I love skozat)))

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Eugene Astrakhan
That'll give you an article at the elegant lark. All the graphics settings, what eats what is the option all laid out and compared the screenshots. Plus the advice that it is better to enable and disable.

http://www.progamer.ru/games/guides/grafika-rottr.htm

l
lookaway 25.07.20

Eugene Astrakhan
thanks brother!

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Eugene Astrakhan
You have to understand that on the box 720p and 30 fps even with low RES textures.

Z

Protocol10
Thank you very much!

Z

Protocol10
Hmm...so Yes simplistically, all utterly

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 25.07.20

MegaDen666
Oh nah, I got the Witcher a maximum of 2.5 GB of the 4 was eaten, typically 1.5 GB to 1.7 GB, but for the Opera he's greedy from 8GB usually takes around 5-6GB. Everything on ultra, no hair, 1080p

Z

Владимир2012
I told him about too zasrat system than that

Z

Well, all the real people running it!!

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Don't be lazy and then an article is read carefully. Many questions will be answered and you will understand where goes what and how much resources.

V

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
+40 fps on average and perhaps some not gluttonous options on high. 960-I 780-I
I do not agree, 960я everything on high +extra settings (except bloom), antialiasing FXAA - fps on average ~50, although in the valley of geysers (or whatever you call it) can be drawdown up to 30-35. Optimization is poor.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Владимир2012
What does not agree? 960-I is positioned primarily as a card for a budget gaming PC, you have to play on medium +40 fps somewhere maybe to high. And you need to budget decision issued on high without a problem with 50 fps even in complex scenes with lots of grass, lights, and so on.

G
GlyukoEzhik 25.07.20

MegaDen666 wrote:
If the crisis did not happen over the 4 years then you are 2 times cheaper would your hboks sold. And you spent on the console, obviously more than 20,000, or are you just one game sitting?
if not for the crisis I would be in exactly 2 times cheaper than the games bought on the console. I didn't write as much as I game spent! Number of games - as you like it and how much someone plays.

V

Protocol10
I do not agree that on average, she is fairly high. 40-50 frames quite playable, consolelike in 30фпс play and do not favor

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Владимир2012
Cope but not everywhere, in complex scenes, such as the valley of the rider, there may be a drawdown on performance. Optimization has nothing to do with it. It is about the map which does not support such demanding image without drop the frame rate. And she doesn't have to pull, so-as a budget gaming solution, which implies that the player will have to compromise and sacrifice settings in order to increase the frame rate. It can be as completely in the entire game, and in certain game locations or scenes.

V

Protocol10
It is clear that the map of middle earth, but the graphics are not far away from the lark 2013, and requires significantly more resources
I have the Witcher on ultra passed, 35-45 staff there graphics are much better (the water is only not very good, as clay), in Clark on the ultra, even without Sparky drawdown up to 20 frames, and the video memory eats crazy with ultra textures.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Владимир2012
It is clear that the map of the middle
No idea, not the middle, and the budget. Midly from NVIDIA this x70 (470, 570, 670, 770, 970, 1070) , any x70 is already being bujeda. x80 and x80ti is tops.

It is clear that the map of middle earth, but the graphics are not far away from the lark 2013
Well, how to say, in my opinion schedule tightened significantly.

P
Protocol10 25.07.20

Владимир2012
So lark looked in 2013