3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TpakTopucT_ 25.07.20 10:26 pm

Problems and their solutions (Call of Duty)

As recently divorced a lot of Lamers who create new threads for one question supposedly help to pass or I have this problem all the problems and their solutions will be discussed in this forum, {the}
96 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Stalker24- 25.07.20

Problem. I can't create a server on the Internet and in LAN. Flies some CoDconsol all. What to do? I have all the series of Call of Duty such hnya.

D
DI3EPTIP 25.07.20

The people, and any game engine, CoD - quake 3 where there is co-op?

K
Kolya65 25.07.20

Start the game,choose the difficulty level and nothing happens.What to do?

T
Tomas Freeze 25.07.20

Where in Call of Duty1 prescribed the resolution of the monitor??I've heard that in the config file.cfg but there cheto I nichrome not understand,knowing people prompt,and that I have 1440h900,but in the game there are a lot of permissions but my present,well, at least once in your life go through the game at your resolution and it got on low resolution to play.
I figured out that the correct answer is: open the config (config.cfg) and write there the following (if there is already such a command to find and replace) :
seta r_customwidth 1440
seta r_customheight 900
seta r_mode -1

need to set r_mode to -1, only then the system checks the values of the customwidth and customheight.
And of course everyone writes their monitor resolution, I was happy to help and myself and you))

z
zek125 25.07.20

the guys in the first mission Of Call Of Duty - United Offence all TIPTOP then get in the jeep, those two morons get up and I get out of the truck can't tell why

d
das ist 25.07.20

how to run eastyorks 1 y a coduo I have not zapuskatsja says could not load default config
and console does not start(

d
das ist 25.07.20

how to start eastyorks 1

z
zek125 25.07.20

guys answer there are more questions than answers

1mmortal1ty 25.07.20

Help people pass the mission with a price on the ship the Germans when sakanoue this mission and turn the mission on Stalin's order when loading crashes

D
DI3EPTIP 25.07.20

Writes that failed to run OpenGL. Make sure your graphics card latest drivers. I no driver changed, everything was in order.

J
Joker000 25.07.20

People help ! If there is someone there. I created the server I sit on it for 2 days no one came tell me what to do PLIZ . Many thanks in advance!)

e
eFuXa 25.07.20

the one who fumbles in the scripts and leave feedback plz

D
Denis Kucheryavyy 25.07.20

Guys, help pliz include the game-connect to server-download maps and files loaded card-a black screen appears.No sounds, and nothing was happening, waited 2 hours and 0 confused.Thanks in advance!

t
trinal 25.07.20

But the easiest way GUYS JUST PEREIMENOVAT FILE CoDUOMP.exe In mohaa.exe AND YOU WILL be happy WITH ANY WOOD AND ANY WINDOWS!!!!..

W
Wori Wori 25.07.20

Dj.Max
now that I have the same thing

M
Mr. GamerLol 25.07.20

Help pliz. When you start any game writes any old opengl like in Maine or in call of duty 1 crashes.Vidyuhi intel gma 3150
Well, think how you can solve the problem with cod1
Wood updated
Here is the log error:
...registered window class
...created window@0,0 (640x480)
Initializing OpenGL driver
...getting DC: succeeded
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 32, 24, 8 )
...35 PFDs found
...GLW_ChoosePFD failed
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 32, 24, 0 )
...35 PFDs found
...GLW_ChoosePFD failed
...failed to find an appropriate PIXELFORMAT
...restoring display settings
...WARNING: could not set the given mode (3)
...shutting down QGL
...unloading OpenGL DLL
----- CL_Shutdown -----
RE_Shutdown( 1 )
-----------------------
Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok
Failed to load OpenGL. Make sure that for Your graphics card has the latest driver.