3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 25.07.20 10:27 pm

Multiplayer (Crysis)

----------------------------Crysis Online all versions:----------------------------

pix.PlayGround.ru
Crysis Online all versions
Monitoring server: http://www.game-monitor.com/

pix.PlayGround.ru
Instructions create a private server.
http://sata.at.ua/forum/2-389-1

Instructions on how to join read below.

Do NOT FORGET THAT the ORIGINAL Crysis as popular .
95 Comments
Sort by:
K
KenQ 25.07.20

Tell me how to create a dedicated serv without checking the key???pliz tell me very necessary

S
StormX07 25.07.20

CRYSIS ONLINE is the Official version
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

!!!THE HISTORY OF ONLINE PLAY!!!

Operation Kraken : the causes of war
Era Postcontent with aliens was, in the beginning, a period of global political harmony and economic prosperity. A common threat unites and tried on the whole world, and captured the advanced technology of the aliens has inspired a new generation of researchers to develop a wave of innovative inventions and other innovations.

Was found the new oil.
The aliens have created a new oil which is produced by the energy sources of the environment and converting them into magnetic toroidal plasma. All their technology was based on this: including their ships, nanosafety robots, weapons, and their distribution within their habitat.

The existence of a toroidal plasma has been suspected, but scientists have been unable to identify; and its use remained a distant dream. However, one day, in the era of postcontent the researchers scientific one American company made a discovery that changed the world forever.

The U.S. government used this technology secretly developing a whole new generation of military vehicles and weapons; again, secretly trying to capture and control all areas where toroidal plasma was discovered.
Anticipating that the Americans are trying to develop the Alien military technology for their own purposes, agents of industrial espionage revealed their secret. The world community became alarmed, and, at the Americans flew the threats and demands the cessation of the development of military technology of the aliens. Followed by a refusal. Brewing a new crisis and the race for the lost technology powergenix alien ... the world was on the verge of collapse.

First to fight was to engage North Korea. Already, as a strong significant world power, the North Koreans were steadily supported by many countries, organizations and other global players" with capital, interested in the defeat of America.
Among them were terrorist elements who have found refuge in the anarchy of the conflict.

Across the Pacific ocean, where traces of the presence of aliens was the most concentrated and North Korean troops clashed head-on with American troops. Arms phenomenal opportunities and resources rapidly investigated, developed, and seedling. factories in a short time created prototypes, and submits for testing directly in combat. This marked the beginning of a new global conflict of unprecedented brutality and terror.

K
KenQ 25.07.20

and how to disable verification of the key when you create a dedicated serv?

S
StormX07 25.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
StormX07 25.07.20

Map - MP-Shore
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

S
StormX07 25.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

L
LapinioZx 25.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ghiozdane server Crysis Wars

1. go to the folder C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\ and create it in the folder Server.WARS will be a folder for the server
2. copy to folder server folder Bin32, Game and PB folder where you installed Crysis WARS
3. Create in the folder of the server configuration file server.cfg:

log_verbosity = 1
log_fileverbosity = 1
g_useProfile = 1

sv_servername = SERVER FOR NOOBS
sv_password =
sv_port = 64087
sv_bandwidth = 20000
sv_lanonly = 0
sv_maxplayers = 32

sv_cheatprotection = 3
sv_levelrotation = levelrotation
sv_requireinputdevice = dontcare
sv_maxspectators = 0
sv_timeofdayenable = 1
sv_timeofdaylength = 1.215
sv_timeofdaystart = 12

sv_gs_report = 1
sv_gs_trackstats = 1
sv_ranked = 1
net_stats_login ******GAMESPY LOGIN******
net_stats_pass ******GAMESPY PASSWORD******

net_enable_voice_chat = 1
net_pb_sv_enable false

ban_timeout = 10

r_ShadersAsyncCompiling = 1
r_driver = DX9

g_timelimit = 0
g_minteamlimit = 0
g_autoteambalance = 1
g_tk_punish = 1
g_tk_punish_limit = 5
g_friendlyfireratio = 1
g_battleDust_enable = 0
g_fraglimit = 0
g_useProfile = 1
g_minplayerlimit = 0

g_nextlevel

model in this ******GAMESPY LOGIN****** at GameSpy login as ******GAMESPY PASSWORD****** at GameSpy indeed, you can enter the same values as in the game...

instead of SERVER FOR NOOBS substitute the name of the server
sv_maxplayers - max number of players

to enable PunkBuster to replace line net_pb_sv_enable false not net_pb_sv_enable true

if there kakieto error, you can enable detailed log, replacing log_fileverbosity = 1 to log_fileverbosity = 3

4. create a folder in the file server's map rotation levelrotation.xml here is an example which includes all of the maps included in WARS with random map selection (fixed):

Code
create a folder in the file server's map rotation levelrotation.xml here is an example which includes all of the maps included in WARS with random map selection (fixed):

Code
levelrotation randomize=1
level name=multiplayer/ps/Beach gamerules=PowerStruggle /
level name=multiplayer/ps/Crossroads gamerules=PowerStruggle /
level name=multiplayer/ps/Desolation gamerules=PowerStruggle /
level name=multiplayer/ps/Mesa gamerules=PowerStruggle /
level name=multiplayer/ps/Plantation gamerules=PowerStruggle /
level name=multiplayer/ps/Refinery gamerules=PowerStruggle /
level name=multiplayer/ps/Shore gamerules=PowerStruggle /
level name=multiplayer/ps/Tarmac gamerules=PowerStruggle /
level name=multiplayer/ps/Training gamerules=PowerStruggle /

level name=multiplayer/ia/Armada gamerules=TeamInstantAction/
level name=multiplayer/ia/Battleground gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Coast gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Condemned gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Excavation gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Graveyard gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Outpost gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Peak gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Quarry gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Steelmill gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Stranded gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Terminal gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
level name=multiplayer/ia/Treehouse gamerules=TeamInstantAction /
/levelrotation

I think it's important (between each line added )

5. Create a folder on the file server to start the server startup.cmd

start Bin32\CrysisWarsDedicatedServer.exe -root C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Server.WARS +exec server.cfg

All you can run... you can optionally hang it on the desktop shortcut pointing to startup.cmd

Setting fearfulof:

Server Crysis WARS uses the following ports:

Outgoing UDP to remote ports 27900, 27901
Outbound UDP local port 64087
Incoming UDP
Outgoing TCP to remote ports 80,29900,29901,28910,443

To turn off checking of keys you need to add a rule:
To prohibit the connection where the Protocol is UDP and the remote port 29910

Added new maps (attached):

If you are running a custom map, it is possible to provide the startup for those who have it still are not present. Here's how:

Create a file startup card:

For maps PowerStruggle:

1. Create somewhere in a temporary folder multiplayer folder, in it create a folder PS
2. Folder multiplayer\PS-writable folder, for example folder with the files NesHem card NesHem
3. Using WinRar pack multiplayer folder in the archive with the map name, for example NesHem.zip for maps NesHem, compression - standard

For maps InstantAction/TeamInstantAction:

1. Create somewhere in a temporary folder multiplayer folder, it creates the folder IA
2. Folder multiplayer\IA a writable folder, for example folder with the files PoolDay to PoolDay map
3. Using WinRar pack multiplayer folder in the archive with the map name, for example PoolDay.zip for maps PoolDay, compression - standard

Adding new maps to the server:

Added file levelrotation.xml for custom maps the path from where it can be downloaded, for example for the map PoolDay.
Let's say we placed the archive with the map on the server
www. my сервер.ru/crysismaps/Karta.zip then add a link to the map so:

Code

level name=multiplayer/ia/Karta gamerules=InstantAction
setting setting=g_timelimit 30 /
setting setting=g_minplayerlimit = 2 /
setting setting=net_mapDownloadURL http://www. my сервер.ru/crysismaps/Karta.zip /
/level

I think it's important (between each line added )

it is important that the url for the map did not contain foreign characters

All. The map will now be automatically sure those who do not. The download is made in the folder My documents\My Games\Crysis Wars\Downloads, where to start, so the permission to write files in the Program Files folder is not required. The map is saved and the next time you start to re-boot will not...

To limit the time for example 30 minutes, replace the value of the variable is 0 g_timelimit put 30...

S
StormX07 25.07.20

Technique

pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

Here is not the entire collection equipment
If there is anyone else, post

S
StormX07 25.07.20

Weapons

pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru

D
Draganyuk 25.07.20

but we must first put the patch 1.1 and then the 1.2. Or you can just 1.2???

V
Vova126 25.07.20

So finally I haven't played in the NAT. The server does not, the ping is huge, although Varick, Waha, unreal, contra, all of norm works. This is the fail crisis. But the truth tried many times.

S
StormX07 25.07.20

Vova126
If you have Crysis you have the opportunity to play in the Internet.
Registrirajte as I wrote above.
Evening weekend appear the server without checking the key.
By the way you have ADSL 128Kb/s ?

Draganyuk
The sequence does not hurt but you can play v1.0

V
Vova126 25.07.20

Yes, I have ADSL 128Kb/s. And I have both the crisis and both patched litsuhi.

S
StormX07 25.07.20

The minimum speed of ADSL 128Kb/s. You need to play with little people.

S
StormX07 25.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Video from the fans
http://uk.

http://uk.

A
AlexCom 25.07.20

Using Hamachi does anyone play?

S
SaIIIa 25.07.20

Hi all. Faced with the problem that not only me, but other people (I searched on other sites) constantly using the same intervals kick from servers, writes that you have been eliminated from the server. Where there is Punkbuster, there in 3-4 minutes kick where he is not, there in 10-15 minutes. The probability of 90% that it is Punkbuster'u do not like something. But I don't know how to update/reinstall Punkbuster. Please help.

S
StormX07 25.07.20

In search tried?

But actually if you have Crysis Wars, but now a lot of servers without Punkbuster and check the key.

S
SaIIIa 25.07.20

Yes, we have them chopped. I have reinstalled and updated Punkbuster, but still a kick from the servers where Punkbuster is enabled. Here I don't even know what it is, but with the usual serfs do not kick.

R
RIDDICK88 25.07.20

And I've got a slightly different problem: can't shoot on a regular wired LAN network, no Crysis, no Crysis Wars. If anyone knows how to fix it, please write the method. (error when trying to connect. to the server)