3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 25.07.20 10:27 pm

Multiplayer (Crysis)

----------------------------Crysis Online all versions:----------------------------

pix.PlayGround.ru
Crysis Online all versions
Monitoring server: http://www.game-monitor.com/

pix.PlayGround.ru
Instructions create a private server.
http://sata.at.ua/forum/2-389-1

Instructions on how to join read below.

Do NOT FORGET THAT the ORIGINAL Crysis as popular .
95 Comments
Sort by:
S
StormX07 25.07.20

A bit late

PATCH CRYSIS WARS v1.5
Installs on any version of the game.
pix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.ru

link checked - speed is good
http://crysis-russia.com/page.php?al=wars_patch_1_5

S
StormX07 25.07.20

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

S
StormX07 25.07.20

The Council

If you wrote connection to server broken when you play on LAN, just login to your GameSpy account.

Without Internet connection does not go down.

K
K_r_a_B 25.07.20

hi.I had a crisis of the first kind.pirates or not, I do not know how to understand by the way 1 question And still play on the network are unable to create your game that is the dedicated servereject from this 2 problems.3 q what is a patch?4 problems In the game you can throw Bogota how to do it at all?

S
Syn-X 25.07.20

This is not difficult,vylozhte pliz card Tarmac and Savanna,and I'm in the editor view and the game now gives a version mismatch between the cards.Thanks in advance

S
StormX07 25.07.20

Download for new latest patch is 1.5.

S
Syn-X 25.07.20

but if I deleted these maps patch help?

S
Syn-X 25.07.20

after installing Savanna recovered and no Tarmac.,vylozhte pliz

S
Syn-X 25.07.20

I was expelled from the server obositii.org for what I like bunkerhill whilom although I killed a player quite far from the bunker.Then what the hell?and generally I do not understand the ban on bunkered

. THEKILLER . 25.07.20

firstly the server is not Dubovskii rules ! need to read the rules you'd been expelled for the shelling of the bunker from a helicopter or VTOL are not atakovat database on a tank and Heli VTOL !I warned you but ban you gave me !I do not know who because I wasn't I left you banned for 1 hour if you have to do what will give Perma ban!on this website they even newsnet about what you wrote here you have to go to the forum obositii.org and she has to write all this !

S
Syn-X 25.07.20

I just wrote just to Express my dissatisfaction and I did not say that the rules Lubawskie,on the contrary after I played on this server a current in it and play.And I ruled out one johnny.And as you are admin-I watched the old server do not like Russian?And about the fact that I fired a bunker-no I was not fired-played in Mesa-the first tank if you drive from the us base to the prototype center.I killed one nomad when he pressed the wall.He immediately told johnny and me kicked.I just don't understand the ban on bunkeri-I don't mean this server has a bunch of others.Because VTOL you can knock out without too much trouble.

S
StormX07 25.07.20

Syn-X

Try using a friend to enter the game, and I'm sorry
Of course, I think it all depends on your pride. But what. heh.. :) it's not reality and the game.

S
Syn-X 25.07.20

stormx07,the at what server you play?and floor what nickname?and the map is not winter it is a huge airport

S
StormX07 25.07.20

I have a pirate. Play where allowed. Last time I was at msk .......
Do not often play. The Internet is not permanent.

Nick: StormX07 or Storm(EN)

C 20 September decided to do the open mod for Crysis.
Name: Latest fashion

If razbiraeshsya in SandBox2, and I know what is FG,
You can join in the work.
The info you will find in the forum.

http://forums.playground.ru/crysis/561892/

s
serafont 25.07.20

as you are able to play pirates it's impossible?

S
Syn-X 25.07.20

I litsuha

S
Syn-X 25.07.20

in Sandboxie worked for a long time about a year ago.was a good card but I krayzis demolished

S
StormX07 25.07.20

serafont

Play on servers without checking the key.
Of course there is not enough. But it's there.

SK]-TotalCrysis.ru
MSK NO-CD-KEY
obositii.org
MAX SPEED NO KEY : 89.208.212.199.64087

Syn-X

In Flow-Graph are good?

S
StormX07 25.07.20

ATTENTION TRICKS IN THE GAME

There is nobody not a secret that multiplayer Crysis: Wars is based on team tactics.
Whether it's capturing the energy or tank factory team support and a shoulder of a companion always is indispensable.
But this is not enough.
Since there are situations that you need to apply tricks and gimmicks that would defeat the enemy.

So I suggest to share and tell their own unique tricks.
This can be a place on the map, tactical chip, etc
In addition to cheats write what you know.

PERHAPS I'LL START WITH MYSELF
I will call one of his unique tactical trick in the game.

We Americans on the map:the Beach is constantly a problem occurs.
It is a Vtol which often controls the entire map.

That's my tactic of suppression aircraft on the map Beach.
I can assure you with 100% certainty that I opened it.
pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Syn-X 25.07.20

I know what is FG but working with it annoys me.about your tactics I do not understand why velu you with missiles to shoot?of my tricks near the stations and bunkers respawn the cars if you sit in them on the 2nd place and to include stealth, you can easily capture the object and the opponents will wrestle with how to find you