3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I am a Harbinger of your 25.07.20 10:28 pm

What is your preferred language?

Actually, a subject. What language is the most beautiful? For example, I like Latin.
110 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mk.SERGO_2.0v 25.07.20

Russian, Drunk and obscene)))

K
Kelahir 25.07.20

Gee, thought it was really possible would someone discuss what the language is like and then gathered the wool, which is minus everything except Russian.
Sobsno on something - I love English, because since childhood he was taught and is now working on it. In this regard, as Dakota above began to dislike the British. Especially received pronunciation. When you hear us chewed as much as the soul is warm. Well, the Germans in English is very clearly saying.

A
Aips95 25.07.20

My favorite language - that which I think.) And skills of French sounds funny. Not like English, though taught in school and constantly encounter with him, he is clumsy and poor.

R
Red Alert 25.07.20

as it is banal sounds, but a Russian. As this is the spoken and literary language. And what poetry in Russian! You can translate English verse into Russian and all its essence will be transferred. But Pushkin into English translating Fig, does not cover the breadth of the Russian word.
And as a singing language is more like English, sometimes French, German, Spanish. Also simpatiziruet Japanese. Latite still quite beautiful.

D
DimzPlay 25.07.20

Russian, English and French

R
Rolento 25.07.20

Italian by ear is very beautiful.

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 25.07.20

Most would learn Russian first, and then on other go.

D
Dmitriy Strokov 25.07.20

Russian

P
PaulBaumer 25.07.20

German for sound and clarity

V
Vampire_98 25.07.20

Russian, German, and Spanish !