3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I am a Harbinger of your 25.07.20 10:28 pm

What is your preferred language?

Actually, a subject. What language is the most beautiful? For example, I like Latin.
110 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chelseafc777 25.07.20

Chinese...

j
jerry90 25.07.20

Woof!

d
demondog61 25.07.20

Russian! Differently and can not be)

t
theme11471 25.07.20

English. Because the lack of expressiveness of language is compensated by the expressiveness of the speaker. Hearing the language is very emotional, and it gives it beauty. Russian language is at times more literary, but in colloquial speech is perceived like you to read the lecture. English - stress in spoken language is much more lively. I think many noticed the voice acting of the games, isn't it? And it's not only bad actors, but also directly in the language.

TheIllusiveMan

Well, C/C++, Java, Objectiv-C, C#.

All the shit, give AutoIT. Works without runtime and our. You distribution C++ together with his program to redistribute will not. You can of course always to beg, you know. on my knees... I've written a program, but it is runtime not working here, go there, download something to run. But these are not my rules.

i
id_N3rk 25.07.20

C++ && Win32Api, and no JVM

p.s. obj-c fuuu

m
monarh i ya 25.07.20

Old Norse.

G
GTAman 25.07.20

I'm for Esperanto (though I've never heard it) and Lincos (which does not sound).

D
Don Thomas Falcone 25.07.20

Italian, French, Spanish.

a
at-400 25.07.20

Russian, English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Danish...

B
Belyy sudya 25.07.20

Russian(I speak it since childhood, how could I not love him?)
Latin(a Very beautiful and ancient language, anyone should know at least the basics)
Spanish(I Love Spain, I love her language, and besides, it is possible to communicate easily in Portugal and practically the whole of Latin America)
English(a World language, not to know him to restrict themselves to the borders of the Russian Federation)

A
Aleksator 25.07.20

The white judge
and what hinders to take a PhraseBook? OO

E
Ease 25.07.20

I'm fine with this.

j
jerry90 25.07.20

Silencio
Right behind you. Told us it is easier to adapt.

I
Ischu papu... 25.07.20

human adaptation)))

subject: Ukrainian

T
THE FATE OF ALL FOOLS 25.07.20

How interesting...

A
Anderby 25.07.20

Esperanto.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 25.07.20

Surzhik is the easiest language to teach is not necessary - he will snap!

I
ILYA423 25.07.20

Klingon

Z
Zwei Soul 25.07.20

Only English! Great sound, easy. The best songs in the English language. And speak English main countries: USA, UK. Most people know English, so there will be someone to ask something in a foreign country.
Russian language I don't like, sorry if I offended anyone. Too rough, too difficult, not even the Russians can perfectly to master them. Rich language - one plus.

V
Vaselinski 25.07.20

Nur die Deutsche Sprache! nur Hardcore!