3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
brutal_ 25.07.20 10:28 pm

Increase FPS in CS 1.6 (Counter-Strike)

I reset the counter, I had 60 fps was 100. I knew XER did 100. How to do it without the help of Riva Tuner.
81 Comments
Sort by:
y
ykYpb|4 loLik 25.07.20

first write fps_max 100
second off Vert sync

b
brutal_ 25.07.20

fps everything is fine and prescribed settings of the server etc. And how to disable vertical sync?

p
pro Cap 25.07.20

Needless to turn off the sync on cyberface recently painted one topic about it , so off inappropriately , and fps increase is possible as follows .
there's this little program : reforce , driving the word valid in ya.ru you can quickly find it there , 100фпс and everything is OK , good luck.

b
brutal_ 25.07.20

Think I have ReForce fps 99, che Sens above 2 times, with XPMouseSpeed picked up, but when you play as the monitor dazzled.

m
mkn 25.07.20

In short you go into the monitor properties click on the setting tab > advanced > your vidyuhi. And put all the Open GL options on the minimum (or off in General if possible!). All-all options! Fps will be 100

PS.: The program reforce on fps does not effect it allows you to change gartsovku monitor.

p
pro Cap 25.07.20

MCS , read the posts , it is a long time objasnil as 99 to do and he did it all.

m
mkn 25.07.20

pro Cup he caught some of the Blizzard, no response on the case I met. I read already 5 times.

I can only assume that people are oak and mixed gartsovku with fps...

p
pro Cap 25.07.20

if he has 60 fps , then it is gertsovka and solve her Nada reform , he decided, and wrote that he terpel everything is OK except Sens.

m
mkn 25.07.20

Nuba owns! And here fps? I f shock!

O
Osvold 25.07.20

pro Car, tyi znaesh' chto takoe chto takoe FPS i gercovka ?
drojanie fiksitsya esli u tebya ili cherez Radeon otklyuchenie vklyucheniem funkcii v nastriykak monitor > sinhronizacyiya polojitel'noy vertikal'ili gorizontal noy'noy sinhronizacii, a v GF v izmeneniyah teh-je funkcii v nastroykak razreshenie ekrana i chastota obnovleni > dopolnitelnaya sinhronizaciya, a tam pomenyay + na - u vertikal'noy sinhronizaii.
mne eto slovo SINHRONIZACIYA snica skoro budet... :-)

B
BMka 25.07.20

I have the same problem. Tried all that you can - not help that do not know, FPS is 20-30 not above, I don't even know what else to do, advise pliz!

u
user5 25.07.20

BMka heh config first computer name and then look in the trash or not)

V
ValeraBEST 25.07.20

100FPS with vsync on
In connection with all questions about vsync (vertical synchronization), hz(Hertz), fps(FPS - frames per second), etc. etc URS is dedicated to:

Imagine the question of comrade X:

"As STE to understand your! I have a X800 super druper monitor which is 1280*1024 holds 200hz and CS1.6 when checking the fps (cl_showfps 1) I have only shows 60FPS. But I changed the command to fps_max 100.

An approximate answer:

Bran vsync and everything will be Chiki pokey...

Now directly to this problem:
vsync (vertical sync) sinhroniziruete (equalizes) the value of your gertsovki and FPS in the game. Ie if you have for resolution 800*600 is 85герц, a value of vsync on you will also have 85FPS.

Question: But I have in Windows at a resolution of 1024*768 is 100герц, vsync on, the game with the same resolution somehow still 60FPS and vsync if you kill then all how - 100FPS. What's the problem?

And the problem is very simple - to blame Mazday... for some reason when fullscreen in games it resets the value of hz from 100 (or whatever) to 60... That's poetomu such is neponyatka and turns.

What happens when we play at 60hz with vsync off and fps_max 100: Yes, the counter shows us that the type we see all 100кадров per second, in fact - figvam... We already slanem 40 FPS because of entogo the picture is jerky and abrupt. I recommend to play only with vsync on (enable vertical synchronization - all in different ways - I use the omega driver Properties дисплеянастройкиРасширенныеAdvanced 3d3dWait for Vertical Sync is set to Always ON)- the picture is much softer, smoother, contra is getting prettier... and...

Generally now the case - that is to say how it fix:
For ATI users, whom I am advise here UTB: http://www.radeon2.ru/refreshfix_eng.html Checked - no minutes...
For Nvidia users which I was once (in the days of TnT, Gforce 2) I suggest to look for nvidia refresh rate fix (works here cient link: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download.php?det=1547) Or universal method: RefreshLocker ( http://www.home.no/koston/refreshlock.rar ) Works everywhere...

Last so to speak reminder - if you are using HZ which your poor monitor does not support or supports with difficulty(Ala monitor 15 samtron 15e, I think so and 120 HZ at 1024*768) possible specific trapped in the amount equal to the price of a new monitor - so don't overdo it (most monitors, especially the new ones, no problem holding 100hz 800*600) If you use RefreshLock always put a Daw in Always use the fastest safe frequency for mode( to make sure not to burn).

About the conversations that we see only 30кадрофф in a second STE is a separate topic for discussion, I can only say that it was proven that the human eye can see over 200FPS... and STE belong to the lovers SORS, who shout that 40FPS in the game more than necessary, then how would we nifiga not see... not see - go to the optometrist...

© cs.tut.by

2 mnk*
Read it and weep, if you have@I do not understand do not bother with idiotic statements.

f
frague 25.07.20

hee hee.. look at the time of creation of this topic. Zero, I think after more than a year, mkn will not be crying over your post =)
if 60 fps first thing in the monitor properties to increase gartsovku from 60 to 100 or 120, and then fight head up tolstuyu wall)

V
ValeraBEST 25.07.20

BGG)) really, choyto I ))
Not, there is such a theme, when vkluchaet COP gertsovka should be discharged at 60. Dunno why.

e
e3b5adcd 25.07.20

what to do...
my computer:
percent. stump 4, 3.2 GHz
video radeon 9600 256 MB
RAM 512
winda XP pro SP2...

and FPS all the time fluctuating area of 50-70, and often drops to 30 when playing 12 vs 12 finally drops down to 15... what to do plz tell me...

F
FALKEN 25.07.20

developer 1 is to fps

n
nord32 25.07.20

and where in the 1.6 to turn vsync off in sorce know in the video settings vertikalna sync VC\off and then where????????????

l
lol.gg 25.07.20

smarita percent I have a AMD 2 core vidyuhi GeForce 8800 GTS 4g RAM and fps in cs 50 - 60 tell me what to do please

F
FALKEN 25.07.20

here we have at the district forum has the following article:

Recommended settings that will help you greatly and will not damage your computer. They will increase the performance of Windows games and applications.

a) start/Run/Write regedit
b) Open this: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/Session Manager/Memory Management
in) model DisablePagingExecutive to 1
g) model LargeSystemCache to 1
d) Restart your computer

Driver:
Definitely need to install the newest drivers for your video card.

a) Go to: My computer -> Properties -> Hardware -> device Manager -> graphics Card -> Driver -> !!!To uninstall the driver!!!
b) Restart your computer
C) Run the. exe'schnick with latest drivers, install them
g) Again restart your computer

The settings on the card:
This is a personal preference, but they are well-proven. Right click on Desktop -> Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> Video Card tab.

Tab Performance/Quality
-Image Setting: Preformance
-Antialiasing: Off
-Anisotropic Filtering: Off
-Texture Sharpening: Off

Translation:
Anisotropic sync: Off
- Vertical sync: Off
- Performance: to Put on a great performance

The Council also install the software for overclocking graphics card (GeForce is - Riva Tuner for ATI AtiTrayTools) that will give performance boost. Just look do not overdo it, and you will burn out the video card. Add 3-4 paragraph until you go glitches. Every time will add 3-4 points, you will need to restart the computer.
When playing CS you notice strange colors on the walls, lower the Core frequency/Memory 2-3 points at a time until the distortion disappears.

Counter-Strike:

Go to the folder C:/windows/system32 find the file atioglxx.dll - if you are ATI user, or nvoglnt.dll - if you are a NVIDIA user. Right click on the file and select Copy.

Go to the gldrv folder in your directory Counter-Strike. Inside this folder there are two files. Rename 3dfxgl.dll what you want. Now press Ctrl+V or right click and Paste. You should see the file which we copied from the system32 folder.

Open the file drvmap.txt with Notepad, but do not use MS-Word! Remove all inside this file! Now, add a new line:

gldrv/nvoglnt.dll OpenGL Driver (without ) - if you have NVIDIA
gldrv/atioglxx.dll OpenGL Driver (without ) - if you have ATI

Save and close this file.
Well, of course, the higher resolution you set, the more eats the system, the less FPS.

Start Counter-Strike, go into Options. In the Video tab, select OpenGL, then click Ok.

In the label CS, add this: -dxlevel 7

Restart your computer and enjoy.