3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrowzyX 25.07.20 10:29 pm

The temperature of the GPU rises to 74 degrees

Yesterday I bought a gigabyte gtx 1060, and in which I would game did not go my temperature podnimaetsa to 74 degrees, is this normal or bad??
If she could burn because of this?
37 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 25.07.20

Normal temperature,RX out 480 up to 85 basking and norms.Above 90-95 important thing was not to.Generally in the BIOS from manufacturers are always cooler for quiet operation.Download MSI Afteburner attitude manually rpm at 75C up to 80% and will be 60 degrees.

D
DrowzyX 25.07.20

Ser777
Brother, objasni again, what do I need to do?)

k
kc5 25.07.20

Above 90-95 important thing was not to
The tale of the times to the massive piles of chips.

v
vvvjust 25.07.20

DrowzyX wrote:
Yesterday I bought a gigabyte gtx 1060, and in which I would game did not go my temperature podnimaetsa to 74 degrees, is this normal or bad??
If she could burn because of this?
Put msi afterburner and manually set the rotation speed of the cooler vidyuhi, for example you can set from 50 to 100% of rotation in the temperature interval of say 40 to 50 degrees. This means that when the temperature reaches 50 degrees, the cooler will spin at 100% and the temperature vidyuhi will be 50-60 degrees. Though the graphics and kept the temperature under 100 degrees, it reduces their lifespan, such huge swings = blade of the GPU and none on the trash!

D
DrowzyX 25.07.20

vvvjust
Well, the fact that she techready is the norm or not, I percent is still very weak

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

Shouldn't it bask so much,check whether miners or viruses that GP zagrujat.The fabrication process 14 nm,this already suggests that these vidyuhi should warm less than the previous generation,if you have Africa of course.Well, as already said above,the msi afterburner to help.
PS in simple how many shows?

v
vvvjust 25.07.20

Shadowarm wrote:
Shouldn't it bask so much,check whether miners or viruses that GP zagrujat.The fabrication process 14 nm,this already suggests that these vidyuhi should warm less than the previous generation,if you have Africa of course.Well, as already said above,the msi afterburner to help.
PS in simple how many shows?
This temperature is common, if you play, and do not limit the frame rate or not increase the rpm of the cooler. I would even say that 74 degrees is the perfect indicator.

v
vvvjust 25.07.20

DrowzyX wrote:
Well, the fact that she techready is the norm or not, I percent is still very weak
This is not fatal, but generally it is better to achieve a lower temperature, if possible, and it is.

M
Mystic_Fox 25.07.20

Whose performance card? From which company?

A
Anatoliy Burmistrov 25.07.20

DrowzyX
if this reference is good if not then bad

D
DrowzyX 25.07.20

Shadowarm

S
Shadowarm 25.07.20

DrowzyX
Check your PC man,I'm at 25 degrees in the room my 280х simple in issues 32-33 degrees.Something is obviously overheated.
vvvjust wrote:
This temperature is common, if you play, and do not limit the frame rate or not increase the rpm of the cooler. I would even say that 74 degrees is the perfect indicator.
For someone like

s
saa0891 25.07.20

DrowzyX wrote:
Yesterday I bought a gigabyte gtx 1060, and in which I would game did not go my temperature podnimaetsa to 74 degrees
It is a normal temperature,although many of preferences temperature may be lower,due to better quality WITH.

D
DrowzyX 25.07.20

So here will be okay?

G
GG4 25.07.20

DrowzyX
At full load above 60 degrees should not be, anything above is bad for further its work. I have a full load to a maximum of 54 is heated and then it is alarming.

A
Aleksator 25.07.20

pfff not yet cleaned my vidyahu - it to 99 games basked

T
Tsveer 25.07.20

DrowzyX
Graphics card 6 gigs? Like in the picture?

D
DrowzyX 25.07.20

Gufy777
6 but not a lot not the same, it is smaller

P
Porsche911GT3RS 25.07.20

If you have blown the system unit correctly, it is not normal. I would have immediately changed under warranty while it's working.

T
Tsveer 25.07.20

DrowzyX
Tell them nothing, not a magician.