3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DrowzyX 25.07.20 10:29 pm

The temperature of the GPU rises to 74 degrees

Yesterday I bought a gigabyte gtx 1060, and in which I would game did not go my temperature podnimaetsa to 74 degrees, is this normal or bad??
If she could burn because of this?
37 Comments
Sort by:
-
-PyccoTypucTo- 25.07.20

You clearly where the problem 74 in games, you can hardly be called normal, 50 in idle this is clearly not the order in the first place look even using the same GPU-z under sensors frequency card in idle and load chip (GPU load). If the frequency is reset and no load, but the temperature is high it is clearly the case in the gland.

T
Tsveer 25.07.20

DrowzyX
Just a man with a video card, which I above threw you in the picture, had the same problem, the video card was heated from 74 to 78 degrees. It turned out that the problem was that one of the two copper heat pipes which dissipate heat from the chip, did not take the heat properly. One pipe was cold and the other hot when he ever touched it with a finger. Marriage was in the store changed to another. And I have also the same problem was with the one above in the picture, the service center did not want to recognize the marriage. Took it the service center, went to the store and with a small surcharge was changed to 1060 Asus GeForce GTX STRIX OC 6GB GDDR5. This vidyuhi at full load stress tests the maximum temperature reached 60 degrees.

D
DrowzyX 25.07.20

Gufy777
But if the CPU is weak maybe it's because of this?

T
Tsveer 25.07.20

DrowzyX
I think it is unlikely.

a
axedgn 25.07.20

a
axedgn 25.07.20

If such as the above, the cast aluminum radiator and a copper tube as a hint..

b
bloomm 25.07.20

GG4
Th you Lamus there a catch ? with heating package in 95-98 degree = )

b
bloomm 25.07.20

DrowzyX
Normal working pace. Play on.

F
Free_mAx 25.07.20

If you have in games 74 degrees to be normal. Abnormal would be if these 74 are in place after the game. I had a problem, maybe someone will be useful, some trash picked up and disguised as a Ubisoft Game Launcher and was all not where is uPlay from Ubisoft. Googled and found that this infection as it starts with InstallShield installers, ie is it can masquerade as any app (my case Ubisoft GL). Removed using a very useful program against all Internet stuff - SpyHunter - look at the rutor or other torrents.

D
DrowzyX 25.07.20

axeiam
Yes I here's

D
DrowzyX 25.07.20

bloomm
How to understand with heating package, it will not overheat I have

b
bloomm 25.07.20

DrowzyX
No does not overheat, you have suggested how to increase the speed of the cooler in hand... And in the BIOS of the card write speed at a certain % load and they are usually not particularly successful.

D
Djonnikc 25.07.20

DrowzyX
You can schedule to configure as you want, not necessarily in a straight line. Here is my example

D
Djonnikc 25.07.20

Did not have time to load)
Spoiler

D
Denis2276 05.04.21

DrowzyX YOU
NEED TO UNDERVOLT THE CARD SHAN OFF ABOUT 9 OR 10 DEGREES

v
vidik1122 05.04.21

Denis2276
topic is 5 years old))))