3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 25.07.20 11:30 pm

Banned the rock Opera-Jesus Christ superstar.

Not long ago I heard the news that some town do not remember exactly,banned the rock Opera-Jesus Christ superstar. Like Orthodox organization did not like.But these people do not oborzeli hour,it's not their first prank,why some mug to decide what I listen to and what not.It happens that these nuts start out small, and then imagine themselves to be the avenging hand of the Lord and BAM a new Inquisition, or they say we are still not Mature enough, but drunks,prostitutes and other evil spirits home pare.I am quite serious sometimes and not just whether it is time to upset some of the organizations,now the music,then movies and games,then what?
29 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 25.07.20

All forbid. We just have to wait a bit.

G
Grafen 25.07.20

Ban all, and gradually get to the Internet, and so we live, we are approaching what will soon be sitting in shackles and chains, and the slightest violation of the rules will lead to bad consequences..

m
masha 25.07.20

I'm looking at all this, and I think done for, what are they goner. An explanation for the washed-up: goner, in the sense of stupid, dorky.

T
T.T.G 25.07.20

By the way the series itself is quite good. Although by default, the series is shit.

s
sundyray 25.07.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
some town do not remember exactly
referring can?

R
RussianQuaker 25.07.20

or they say we are still not Mature enough, but drunks,prostitutes and other evil spirits home pare.
Just the same, every evil will be left, and drunks, and those who wins the jobs, and who knows where I came from monkeys that redesigning the squares and parks under the Parking lot and a kiosk with Shawarma. But this kind of stuff will just be your filthy mouth to open the mythical representatives of false doctrines: it does not like, not like, deny that and this play.

A
Aleksator 25.07.20

in 2012 banned in Rostov. And only now come up with this?

m
masha 25.07.20

I with Russian nationality do not understand on teve about the Russian language is spoken, but about the nationality there.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

For me the rock Opera "Jesus Christ superstar" the perception is approximately the same as the performance of the Deep Purple with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. Like the rock band chic and the orchestra is not the last... and together as it is not ice.
The news of the ban the rock Opera will make good this is not a definite project. And advertising will not be superfluous, because in the end, not Ian Gillan's singing.
Ban? Zakrevska it breaks?.... Even if it is Orthodox.

t
the endless misanthropy o 25.07.20

I would also ban it. So even religion has lost relevance, so its more pervert in the show and media tool, the nonsense

h
han298 25.07.20

Well, I did, of course, against any bans and hate the government, but in this case, I think the ban is justified. Because in a strange monastery with its Charter, not walk. And here I see it is this...You're angry that he banned the rock Opera Jesus Christ superstar? But at the moment, and what does the rock have to do with Jesus? And if to translate everything into modern context, then, since Jesus did not leave the copyright on his name, then I still think the receiver in this case Christianity. And if so, what is the Church to decide what to do with your... ahem... So to speak trademark.)

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

han298 wrote:
But at the moment, and what does the rock have to do with Jesus?
Probably the same as any other music - from Beethoven to... PAH-PAH (God forgive me!) Nyusha. We are all creatures of God and musicians including, even if they are stoned and pissed rockers.
Rock'n'roll forever!

G
Gauguin 25.07.20

Well atheists are certainly not people, and rock Opera, this one isn't that bad.

K
Kovboy belomor 25.07.20

han298 So incidentally the Church itself against the Opera has nothing, and in turn says that more young people are attracted.It's like one mayor was the Ramstein he doesn't like something Marilyn Manson.You know I'm a big boy and I can decide what I listen to and where to go. For example, one of my favorite movies Dogma and as well that at the time of its release such idiots were not observed.Otherwise I wouldn't have seen him.How about in the stranger monastery with its Charter does not climb?

K
Kovboy belomor 25.07.20

Vanya Rygalov I already wrote,drank with a neighbour and decided the Gaza strip to listen to .And there track removed at the request of the copyright holder.Hoi an is probably spinning in his grave.

h
han298 25.07.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Please proof in the Studio that the ROC had nothing against...) Knowing them, they at least agreda, and this isn't just any TATTOO, which allegedly promoted homosexuality, and attempted the most sacred thing they have... And by the way, even if someone opposes something, it does not mean that he is aware of all Affairs. And in this case, they are still light escaped, that they covered the local clergy, but if this story had reached an advanced stage of Patriarchy, would be the news in the top Yandex, that's for sure.)

R
RussianQuaker 25.07.20

It's like one mayor was the Ramstein he doesn't like something Marilyn Manson.
I guess he was wiggling in black metal and grindcore (which is much harder), and considered the pop artists. Although, the extreme is unlikely. Most likely the mayor golimy popsovik: listen Bilan, trust RUB your back in the bath Bor Moses and looks Dom-2.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

RussianQuaker wrote:
...trust to RUB your back in the bath Bor Moses
Bob in the bath rubbing the back of bureaucrats...
RussianQuaker tert transport back... and then that lower common people...
Spoilered change of places composed the sum does not change?

R
RussianQuaker 25.07.20

Vanya Rygalov
Bureaucrat-that baldeet from Bori, but the woman in the relationship, in a bus crush should feel.

V
Vanya Rygalov 25.07.20

Bus aesthetic...