3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha-24 26.07.20 05:01 am

Lag on powerful hardware! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

in General the thing!
Configuration of computer:
i5-4590 3.3 GHz
RAM 16 GB DDR3
ASUS STRIX GTX 980 Ti OC

playing on ultra, the average load of the graphics card 70%, FPS 60 stable!
I decided then to disperse vidyuhi, dispersed with standard 1367 MHz to 1520 MHz, the power is not touched so as not to burn none, maybe these things I'm not experienced! but the interest is there. Now this I none well, the most hours! then I lost acceleration to the standard settings! more not dispersed and were not taken for this. then noticed that the fps started to fall in ROTTR to 40 which is very noticeable, I noticed that the video card is uploaded 100%! moreover, the transitions in the other locations smaller do not help and nagruzhennosti vidyuhi remains at 100%, but when you minimize the game leaving the table and going back the workload of strays to 50-65% derzhet and as I wrote consistently about 70% until I read some sort of document in the game (strange but is true) or when switching to other location again vidyuhi is loaded on 100% and no crashes yet again will not break the game!

then I came here, I went into the BIOS reset it to Sadowsky! decided to test the game, test 20 minutes, there were jumps load to 100% but then dropped! like it was all fine, just do not know, maybe went to work, but before 10 minutes of the game and happen what I described above!

question: what was it and if would again be the same garbage how to solve it?
P. S: the Game license steam version
47 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cross_The1 26.07.20

andryuha-24
As for me,in vain you climbed up there.How to help don't even know.In other games did not try none to test?

a
andryuha-24 26.07.20

The1ChroSs
there is no try!

U
U.S.Soldier 26.07.20

andryuha-24
now you tell me-why,why overclock a top card?moreover,you might be the kettle in this case,well, that's to blame

a
andryuha-24 26.07.20

Thompson1929
what is to blame? che did to her? it is designed for this she overklokerskoy in fact, I have not played, and moreover, the temperature did not exceed the standard! even cooler worked 50%

U
U.S.Soldier 26.07.20

andryuha-24
well, you're not an overclocker,especially since you're the maker,so it was not necessary to climb where they shouldn't,and so the wood on vidyahu reinstall completely the game perestanovki kraynyak Windows reinstall

H
Hemo 26.07.20

Than disperse it? BIOS and here?

a
andryuha-24 26.07.20

Nemo
msi afterbuner! don't know where does the BIOS but the changes happened. I don't know what the hell was, and maybe no th and has not changed, but for 20 min of the test did not notice that problem which was to reset the BIOS

S
SwedovSandr 26.07.20

andryuha-24
Do not fuck, and the itching... that and watching videos on overclocking, I decided to try... why, why, does not matter... it is important to try.
Did you try it?? :) Try to overclock your i5 to i7
As mentioned above, reinstall the wood vidyuhi CLEAN. although...I suspect that you simply reinstall itself Windows than to clean the system from the wood ))

S
Sportklass 26.07.20

970 rushing on the ultra don't even know what's wrong hmm

a
andryuha-24 26.07.20

SwedovSandr
Drava reinstalled did not help, and the wind to bear, not hunting!

H
Hemo 26.07.20

andryuha-24
Afterburner prowess. And the wood in the video is completely over, for example, this Display Driver Uninstaller.

R
RAZIEL_ 26.07.20

andryuha-24 wrote:
what is to blame? che did to her? it is designed for this she overklokerskoy in fact, I have not played, and moreover, the temperature did not exceed the standard! even cooler worked 50%
cooler even when the smoke from vidyuhi flocks to be on the machine by 50% rotate if driven then manually put the cooler at least 80 percent.

k
killycrok 26.07.20

Too much overclocking for the first time. Need a little the path is to disperse, slowly adding 20-30, if so just move, then you can vidyahu to burn. And vidyaha reference ?

K
Kimchik 26.07.20

Pictures clown ...even on my bucket (760) rushing ultra, what should be an empty head, so weird.

S
Sprintin 26.07.20

iduhu lose to Stoke, can work stably;)
that's just one question, why did you do it?

a
andryuha-24 26.07.20

Sprintin
how to reset?

S
Sprintin 26.07.20

andryuha-24
well, at least in the program set the standard, or remove your over Loki and shit and put again the Drava, first remove the old one and perezagruzite.

m
melvinov 26.07.20

Kimchik wrote:
even on my bucket (760) rushing ultra
Ahah) you're joking... right on ultra you say? With 2GB graphics card? There even if the quality of the textures like the game asks for 4GB of VRAM, you know what they say about the analogue of GTX 670 2 GB and the game is choking it in memory, even on high (not ultra!!!), eats all 2 GB... and the funny thing is, it is in a resolution of 1280x1024 and the FPS jumps then 30 then 60. Generally to act in another place, the same scorotron like himself... unless of course you don't play with Locke 640x480 at 30 frames.

V
VOFFKAV 26.07.20

andryuha-24

As you are in BIOS climbed that???(only you can edit prog MaxwellBiosTweaker), she used??? and then the Board BIOS need to sew.(or a friend helped). If not, and only used msi afterbuner, then drop all in a default, clean it,carry firewood prog DDU, install them completely.

M
MagicHero 26.07.20

Sportklass wrote:
970 rushing on the ultra don't even know what's wrong hmm
Rushing the rushing but 30 fps not good speed