3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andryuha-24 26.07.20 05:01 am

Lag on powerful hardware! (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

in General the thing!
Configuration of computer:
i5-4590 3.3 GHz
RAM 16 GB DDR3
ASUS STRIX GTX 980 Ti OC

playing on ultra, the average load of the graphics card 70%, FPS 60 stable!
I decided then to disperse vidyuhi, dispersed with standard 1367 MHz to 1520 MHz, the power is not touched so as not to burn none, maybe these things I'm not experienced! but the interest is there. Now this I none well, the most hours! then I lost acceleration to the standard settings! more not dispersed and were not taken for this. then noticed that the fps started to fall in ROTTR to 40 which is very noticeable, I noticed that the video card is uploaded 100%! moreover, the transitions in the other locations smaller do not help and nagruzhennosti vidyuhi remains at 100%, but when you minimize the game leaving the table and going back the workload of strays to 50-65% derzhet and as I wrote consistently about 70% until I read some sort of document in the game (strange but is true) or when switching to other location again vidyuhi is loaded on 100% and no crashes yet again will not break the game!

then I came here, I went into the BIOS reset it to Sadowsky! decided to test the game, test 20 minutes, there were jumps load to 100% but then dropped! like it was all fine, just do not know, maybe went to work, but before 10 minutes of the game and happen what I described above!

question: what was it and if would again be the same garbage how to solve it?
P. S: the Game license steam version
47 Comments
Sort by:
b
billypit 26.07.20

killycrok
Look, genius disperse, go Brody. At 1080 the game is eating up all available memory.

I'll tell you a secret that is gradually dispersed by 20-30 MHz in order to find the ceiling, not because you can burn the map. A bunch of information on the network safe numbers for your model are easy to find, but the ceiling for everybody. I will not continue because you're his comment about acceleration immediately became uninteresting. Goodbye.

k
killycrok 26.07.20

billypit
Look, you SSAA x4 kerf ? If Yes, then I understand why you have so much memory eaten. For I weeks 4 and ago pereprohodil the game, and above 7гб on ultra settings in Full HD the game did not eat. (X4 antialiasing was turned off, because smoothes medium, and the fps drops in 3 times.)
And so, basically, the memory consumption was in the range of 5-6 GB, 7гб eaten in the most loaded areas. (As you have in the screenshot, the Location of the Soviet base, that's where I have eaten 7гб.)
Next, stop this circus, I gave advice to a man and all. (I like to do everything carefully, because to burn the computer itself is more expensive).
If you have another suggestion to the author of the topics you write.
PS - For your joy, I have a GTX 1080 - Reference and Fps-IR I have a sensitive lower than you.

M
MagicHero 26.07.20

Kimchik wrote:
1440x900 all ultra ~45 fps avg
You have the textures already not ultra as even on the skin shows that all smeared.

r
rusich-73 26.07.20

On my computer this game will go? It is very cool on-the-go toy! Here are the settings of my computer - Operating system
Windows 7 ultimate 64-bit SP1
The CPU
AMD Athlon 7550 35 °C
Kuma 65nm technology
RAM
2,00 GB 2-channel DDR2 @ 268 MHz (4-4-4-12)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK Computer INC. M2A74-AM SE (AM2) 35 °C
Graphics devices
SyncMaster (1440x900@60Hz)
1024 МБNVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT (MSI) 44 °C
Data storage
298GB Western Digital WDC WD3200AAKS-00L9A0 ATA Device (SATA) 36 °C
Optical drives
HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22NP20 ATA Device
Audio device
C-Media PCI Audio Device

d
dr_shurich 26.07.20

Now pass this game on the pirates, 71% passed. Played in 1920x1080 resolution on 2 gigs graphics card GeForce 660 Ti, the Core i7-3770 and 8GB of RAM. Game settings medium-high (not ultra), FXAA antialiasing, all the little effects such as lighting, tessellation, and advanced rays included, bloom and blur off. The game produces on average 40-45 FPS on the Soviet base in the geothermal valley has fallen to 30-35, but in smaller locations like the flooded archives or icy caves and up to 50 FPS was. The RAM was used somewhere 7 GB for a couple of hours of the game. So hacked the game is without protection and with all patches got better and optimizirovannyi.

V
VOFFKAV 26.07.20

rusich-73
System requirements Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Minimum system requirements:
Windows 7 64bit and above
Intel Core i3-2100 or similar performance from AMD
6 GB OF RAM
NVIDIA GTX 650 with 2 GB of memory or AMD HD7770 with 2 GB of memory
25 GB of free space

Recommended system requirements:
Windows 7 64bit or higher