3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maddos 26.07.20 05:08 am

A question on the game \"Network\" (Uplink)

I'm going through the tasks of the lower levels, I reach the level of the task which are connected with the definition of the Bank account (approximately 4 the complexity of the network) (there is only a level 1 proxy and 1 monitor level), all done, but after a while I still catch (days 2-5). I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Or catch, where you have to change the status of a person. I change everything, I don't keep track, but prohodit a couple of days and catch me. What's the matter? How to avoid it?
And one more question, I downloaded the program itself analysis of Swazi for 20K and it bypass proxy LVL 5, bypass-monitors LVL 5 and bypass firewalls is also LVL 5. How to work with them. When zapuskaniya any of these programs popping up a box with 4 buttons (pause, close the red circle and even some sort). Tried to bypass the proxy in the same SOC. database, nothing works, I don't even know how to use it, you have to use the normal hacking proxy, and then I still catch.
Please explain these points. I have 5 or 6 acount in the game doing all the same, catch.
102 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloody-hoggy 26.07.20

1) There is such a thing as the passive trace - passive surveillance in our opinion. The gist of it is that the admin system that you just hacked, is not sitting idly by - he is looking for you on the logs that you leave on each machine, through which your connection. Accordingly, these logs need to wipe, and the easiest way to do this is to put the first point in connection with InterNIC (the Russian version of the eye had not seen, so not sure how it's called, probably something like Information Center of the Internet), this system of protection not as a class, there is only one screen with password once hack, in the future, the password cannot be changed and no one can not think of tracking you down. Accordingly, after each break-crammed here and without interference wreck everything related to you logs - all the logs to remove completely optional.
2) bypass the security system yuzaetsya as follows: second run of a program bypass in the menu, and poke the icon of the appropriate system safety analysis. And a box with 4 buttons hung on the badge - ready!

M
Maddos 26.07.20

Thanks for the info. Helped me a lot.
I have another question: Is the job where you have to end a man's life, and methods to do this, you can choose yourself. The only thing you can do is to change in the criminal database data and click with the arrest of a person. But the problem is that in Russian version, I don't know what to write, because for the arrest of the person needed 2 prior convictions and password, and how to write it I don't know. Tried everything, nothing comes out. If anyone has a Russian version, could you tell me how to do it

b
bloody-hoggy 26.07.20

I would not advise using rusifikacija English games. Moreover, due to the nature of our great and mighty accurate translation of the game in 99% impossible, but also useless the English speaking guides of which most (in comparison with Russian).

In General, teach English and download the normal version! =]

M
Maddos 26.07.20

To deal with this problem. If anyone russifitsirovat version, you must job to arrest people in criminal database to write 2 articles(any), for example, theft and Scam and the article 3 necessarily with the word password and in English. Eg. Broke Parole. Only then will you be able to use the button for arrest.
Now I have one more question. I can't go one mission where you have to hack the LAN, inside is a radio transmitter at the main computer. I know the purity of the transmission through the terminal. But when I enter this clean, nothing happens, no reaction, no connection. What do I do, maybe I missed something in your actions?

b
bloody-hoggy 26.07.20

Enter the desired frequency -> press connect (or something like that - what there the button is) -> click on view LAN (if I understand correctly, so in rusifikacija called local area) and you're on the other side on the radio. I myself did not immediately understand.

S
SYRIUS 26.07.20

I have a question: where have the Bank hack and a certain amount of money to transfer.. or account track. Well, everything is OK, everything is fine.. all the crack, I translate.. But caught fairly quickly - almost immediately.. although all the logs trimmed at the Bank, and the public proxies that were hacked. What I can not understand. Maybe, who knows??.. Playing Russian version. I would appreciate an answer. Thank you.

b
bloody-hoggy 26.07.20

Go on, have I then to be an expert! =]

Okay, go to break open the Bank, poking and manage existing account (account), bypass the monitor and proxy, break the password, enter, bring $$$, ERASE the LOG ON the TRANSFER, fly - not crawl, and it'S all you need to do very quickly, on the receiving Bank, similar to break in through the monitor and proxy, we carry the log, exit, fly to the proxy public, erase the logs. Must ride.

Unfortunately (or fortunately), I have not seen Network, only played the original, but now I have to pump!

S
SYRIUS 26.07.20

Hmm.. wow.. how clever that is).. Thanks, I'll try.. and then.. somehow unpleasant.. catch and catch.. will try).. good night, good luck)

F
False2004 26.07.20

Hey everyone! Don't understand how to hack voice indentificator in the Bank. Help who can.

b
blackhawk2k 26.07.20

Also do not understand how to use voice stress analyzer, like the microphone set up, records in Windows fine, but in the game when I start the voice analyzer and then read what you need to read and nothing happens...

Pliz tell me maybe something I'm doing wrong!

M
Mike1 26.07.20

People pliz tell me how to pass an assignment with a student in the international training base
I only nepitella him to write
all items F ,etc. etc

He wrote in a letter that the data neizmenenny :(

b
bloody-hoggy 26.07.20

To Tormaz & blackhawk2k: dubem the phone number of the administrator, dubem voice stress analyzer, call the admin, record voice (using the same analyzer), included in Bank and on voice analysis, click play in the analyzer (respectively, up to this point it is not necessary to close). And, in fact, there is no need. 5 times easier to just crack the password on your account.

To blackhawk2k: about the microphone in Windows is amused!!! =]

T
Tark 26.07.20

Hi, I have a problem, I can't pass the mission with knitting with crime(change the record in the criminal database). Although I do like the ordering - the response is that dannie has still not changed!
Even waiting for when the news will write about it but still don't miss! Maybe someone faced with this problem?

M
Mike1 26.07.20

And I have a question.
about the job obvinetiot is when you have in the Bank to leave any tracks, logs to replace..
mind narrow.. what am I doing wrong =) this way and that. even tried to put the penultimate (before the sacrifice ) ip brow, which to substitute is necessary.
In newstag write that the Bank was robbed, and that hacker arrested - Nitsche.
Even if parallel look into the Slammer and throw him in criminal Affairs, his Sozh.. but the job nevypolnima =(.

Help me please. I had a half screen of such activities. The plot of LAN-Ki went, and me lacking the money ninachto =((

b
bloody-hoggy 26.07.20

To Mike1:
This is one of the most difficult missions, and to be honest, I have to pass it too and did not work. =[
The only thing that can advise - when installing the connection, use 2-3 points (and then the last - I mean near to you - change the ip in the log on the ip of the substituted person), if you put more points, it won't work.
A criminal database is nothing to do with it.

Personally, I would advise you to earn the money at this stage of the game in the missions to destroy a computer system - and it pays well and the job easy enough. Take away 5 of these tasks can be performed for half an hour and after a few hours, say of the order of 50k.

M
Mike1 26.07.20

bloody-hoggy
I got srazuzhe after my previous question =) , did like you said now..

Connectus 3-4 points (where the first InterNIC) -> begin Brutus password (monitor unit not included!)-> wait until the map-tracer red line will reach InterNICHE (this is optional.. although I) -> quickly disabled and ran into interneka change logs.. replace 127.0.0.1 and IP of the victim and wait for news.
That's only 70% neproxodim, it is necessary after each good luck frantically back up the saves.
Another bug is noticed.. sometimes you have to put the hacker, who is already sitting (or dead) - in this case also a bummer.

But laskami unclear .... that's your message
/
Enter the desired frequency -> press connect (or something like that - what there the button is) -> click on view LAN (if I understand correctly, so in rusifikacija called local area) and you're on the other side on the radio. I myself did not immediately understand.
\
click to view LAN is what it means.. no there is no view.. I optical. niche =(

b
bloody-hoggy 26.07.20

There is such an upgrade interface (HUDUpgrade), which is called review of the local area (LAN Viewer). You can buy it for 50,000 in the same place where all other programs. Then you can put other things for LVS - sold the same.

M
Mike1 26.07.20

Well.. I understand =), have already bought all the latest versions of this software.. =) .. in the LAN already got the radio.. the frequency in the terminal looked, it connects and a return ping
and then what to do XS =(

M
Maddos 26.07.20

So, Mike, I have the same shit with LAN like you say (I asked about that). Are unable to go further, he's looking forward to feedback and nothing more happens :((( Who passed, tell me what to do...

N
NeoNa 26.07.20

Believe it or not,but I have absolutely the same problem with LAN in russifitsirovannye version.I think it is because of Russification,but English is nowhere to be found.And because of all this, I can not for the story to go,Revelation already wet all begins...