3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20 09:02 pm

Where have types for 20-e 30-e to others?? (Battlefield 1)

It turns out that the experience goes with the beta. Played from the first minute of release and the types have already been 20th to others. And of about the third part. And right now, even before the 30's got. When the time?? Or is it citaci all? In 8 hours I managed to get only 7th LVL
37 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lighting178 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
If you say for PC or Xbox one then there was an early access subscription Ea acsess on the 13th for 10 hours.There stuffed.

N
Nikolay Kivenorb 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
In the game you can play by subscription Origin Axses, prior to the game. All progress preserved.

d
devil_leo 26.07.20

It is a soulless Asians, chopped without sleep and rest

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

Lighting178
Nicholas Chivenor
Well subscription the origin of only 10 hours give. Well, I understand 10 hours to fill really well 10th LVL and if hands not curves. But damn apnut to 20th LVL it's already out of science fiction. Although kitakami I would not call them. Damage to their trunks damany of course but it seems in the normal range. And do they sweep good. So it is unlikely citaci. This is what you have to be a hell of nerds so quick to apnut such others

M
MedvediVodki 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
I am for 10 hours of Akses filled 16th. + the game was released at 0:00 today, that is whole night DIN and it is strange that they haven't 50go.

L
LenivyiBob 26.07.20

Ummm guys... for 10 hours I stuffed 33 rank. Subscription Origin. Take solo a tank or bomber with bro in the pilot and themselves for Pooh - Pooh the gun sit (she has a wild splash on the ground to shoot perfectly). Profit. Farm that thing is fast with uchetom the fact that you are rukozhopye.

p.s. not to brag but the threat has already received))

p
prick1e 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Roach of Rivia wrote:
Well subscription the origin of only 10 hours give. Well, I understand 10 hours to fill really well 10th LVL and if hands not curves. But damn apnut to 20th LVL it's already out of science fiction.
yasinenko OK... style of gameplay will take this wonderful sniper and I go lie down on the hill is detected.
In fact, 3 hours and 21 minutes game, 12 level, despite the fact that K/d around 1, because I do not know the map. The secret is that need points to be captured and be useful to the team, not the eagle from the building itself.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

prick1e
Yes, with sepoy run. Shoot from the bushes. But at first Lilah, IMHO, is the best option because the norms of assault weapons yet

p
prick1e 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
Lol what? No normal melee weapon?
But okay, if we accept this blatant nonsense for the constant, come from the other side. Where will the norm assault weapon if to get it you need to play melee classes?

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

prick1e
Well, why play because I'm comfortable. And you probably sniper not just farts on fire as I understand?

A
Andrey Baulin 26.07.20

Another interested in other people's farts. I would go to another game where a lot of people like you who are interested.

p
prick1e 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
sniper sniper strife, there are people who really know how to play this class supporting the attack or the defense, wisely using gadgets. But most of it is useless biodegradable waste pulling the team down. I don't want to imply anything, but the fact that you can barely stuffed 10 rank you on any thoughts does not direct?

o
origamikiller 26.07.20

LenivyiBob wrote:
Subscription Origin.
Subscription-only cartoon?

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 26.07.20

Cheaters how to drink.

D
DarkNezias_Gebeine 26.07.20

_i_D_D_Q_D_
there were lots of them, strangely not banyat.
then head through the smoke kill, it is just a body with a base sniper blows you somewhere out there on the map.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

LenivyiBob
Ummm guys... for 10 hours I stuffed 33 rank.
At least, I don't believe you. 33 rank of 10 hours is necessary to fill more than 3 ranks in an hour. Mode assault for example, 40-45 minutes. That is one match you line at least 3 ranks? Dude, for all 12 hours that I played, I only once saw what type apnuli 2 LVL per game. I statistics of matches always check. It was one just one. And it is likely that there were not 2 clean LVL and a half or so experience. Just to see him on the completion of already one LVL was.

P
Plotva of Rivia 26.07.20

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
Well, I hope the main release will ban

G
GG4 26.07.20

DarkNezias [Gebeine]
As you think through the smoke you can't kill without cheating? Smoke invulnerability does not.

S
Shock Burst 26.07.20

Roach of Rivia
In 8 hours I managed to get only 7th LVL This is how a noob should be to 8 hours to fill just 7лвл?

S
Sidorovich12 26.07.20

Clocked probably cheat.